Ide Honda

Sales & Leasing Consultant

November 01, 2018

"Exceptional"

- elizabeth.shaw

I just leased my second Honda with Brad Constantino's help. He is knowledgeable and efficient. It is a pleasure to meet with him because he is excellent at his job and really listens to the needs I have for a car. He even went above and beyond to help figure out an issue that arose with my insurance. Ide Honda is the place to get your next car! I also worked with Tony Srye. He was professional and knowledgeable as well. The team at Ide Honda is outstanding.

Brad Constantino
Tony Srye

October 30, 2018

"Great Service"

- Kiel

I visited multiple Honda dealers in the area and Ide Honda was by far the best dealer. Their team was friendly, honest, listened to our needs, helpful and did not pressure us. The team was willing to communicate through text messaging and the response time was fast. This was a convenient option for my busy lifestyle. I will definitely be visiting Ide the next time I need to make purchase.

Rick Damico

October 27, 2018

"Best Car Buying Experience Ever"

- Coleen

Scott Marinelli was my sales rep...he was professional, able to get me into the vehicle I wanted with the budget I had and it was quick and easy! Scott was very knowledgeable about the vehicle and the purchasing process. Scott was able to answer all my questions, guide me through step by step and never pressured me, so I felt confident with my decision. Tony Srye started me with the financing process and found me a great rate, and Ashley Pierce finished the process for me when I completed the purchase, which was seamless. Everything was taken care of for me when I came to pick up the Pilot...registration, insurance, etc...All I had to do was sign a few papers, get in and drive! Many thanks to all of you, especially Scott...I love my "new to me" Pilot!

Scott Marinelli