Ide Honda

Tony Srye, Finance, Ide Honda

Tony Srye

Finance

January 17, 2019

"Purchase in The New Year"

- Typer

I purchased a car from here a couple of days past the New Year and I must say it was the most enjoyable car buying experience I have ever had. From the moment I walked through the door, the staff from reception to sales, were friendly and warm. The Dealership itself was very clean and inviting. My salesman, Brad, was very knowledgeable and unassuming about both myself and the car that I was looking for. I had spent the previous day at 4 or 5 Honda dealerships in Buffalo and was very disappointed. I took a chance after texting with Brad, something most Dealerships do not offer through their websites, but I was glad to see this one did. Once I sat down and made my decision on the car I was sure I wanted, the whole Dealership seemed to go into overdrive. From Finance, to getting my car off the showroom floor, to waxing it I dont think it took more than 3 hours getting me out the door. It usually takes me 3 hours at any other dealership to argue with the salesman about what "I Really Want". I drove over 120 miles there and back and am proud to say the back was in my new Honda Type R. I cant wait to come back at the end of the year, as now my Wife wants the same car.

Brad Constantino
Ashley Pierce

January 17, 2019

"Wonderful experience! Best I could have asked for!"

- Lisa W.

Rick D. and Roberto G. were fantastic to work with. They were knowledgeable, thorough, and great at helping me to find what I was looking for. I drove an hour and a half from my home to shop at Ide Honda because a friend had told me what great people they were to work with. That friend was 100% right! From the moment I was greeted by the receptionist to the moment I met Rick and Roberto, to meeting with Rich L. in finance, my experience was pleasant. I didn't feel pressured, I was allowed to test drive 4 cars, and then re-test the one I was leaning toward. They would have let me drive as many as I wanted. There was no back-and-forth with a behind-the-scenes, faceless manager when it came down to price. When I narrowed my choices, I was given a fair price for each of the cars I was considering, and then I made my choice. The whole team was knowledgeable, friendly, and overall SUPER to work with! I would highly recommend the team at Ide Honda (especially Rick, Roberto, and Rich!). My experience was worth every mile I drove to get there. I will be taking my new CR-V there for service (they'll give me a loaner car when I go!), and they have earned a customer for life! Thank you Rick, Roberto, and Rich! I could NOT be happier!

Rick Damico
Richard Lombardi
Roberto Galante

January 16, 2019

"Thank You Melinda"

- kroach1

I had the wonderful opportunity to work with Melinda. I finally found a sales rep that listens and went the extra mile for me. Thanks!

Melinda Pagliuso