Ide Volkswagen

Sales and Leasing Consultant

February 16, 2019

"The Best"

- mrmiamih

Best Expirience, they were totally professional. U can't go wrong there is no pressure at all, they walk u through everything, took 45 minutes and I was on my way

David Ruzhansky

February 15, 2019

"Best Purchase Experience "

- Germancarlover

The ease and laidback experience of leasing a Tiguan at Ide Volkswagen from Spencer was amazing. In my 40 years of purchasing cars I’ve never had such an easy and quick time at a dealership. I look forward to working with Spencer in the future at Ide Volkswagen.

Spencer Clarke

February 12, 2019

"Serendipity "

- stephanie.lyn

I stopped in here on a whim, after a bad experience at Nissan with a lot of pressuring and haggling. Antonio greeted me, I told him exactly what I was looking for and what I had to work with financially. He immediately said he had the perfect car for me, and he did. It was perfect, serendipity. it had all the features I wanted, the price tag I was looking for, and the the color. They even stayed late to make sure I was approved and could get the numbers worked out for me. I was in and out in 40 minutes. After many stressful experiences at many dealerships for three months, this was by far the best experience I could’ve hoped for. No hassling, no haggling, respectful and fun. 10/10. This is where you want to go!

Antonio Gonzalez