Ide Volkswagen

Evan Boyer

September 13, 2018

"Simply Fabulous"

- Jim MacDuff

This is my first car experience with the Ide family of dealerships. It was simply fabulous: working with David, there was absolutely zero pressure. He listened to our circumstances, and clearly wanted to find a solution rather than adopt a dismissive attitude, which other dealerships did that day (Ide was the first stop). We went back LATER that same day and made the deal. The whole experience front to back was simply very enjoyable and stress free. This was Saturday before Labor Day: I took delivery Tuesday. Fast, accurate and efficient. I recommend working with David; I recommend Ide Volkswagen.

August 30, 2018

"Renewed lease "

- Joanne

I was treated very well and received some great discounts for being a return customer. I signed a new lease agreement and I am thrilled with my new Jetta and the upgrades for 2019.

Mike Anello

August 21, 2018

"David Ruzhansky"

- VWguyinNY

I just purchased my second VW from IDE VW and both times David was man who sold me the car. I could not have asked for a better man to sell me my beloved VW. David is a perfect gentleman and a highly professional and knowledgeable VW salesman. Thank you for a non-hassle very pleasant buying experience.

Evan Boyer