Ide Volkswagen

Mike Anello, Finance Manager, Ide Volkswagen

James Redden, Service Advisor, Ide Volkswagen

James Redden

August 06, 2018

"Easy and no pressure experience"

- newbuyer

I had been to other dealerships where they didn't really listen to what I was saying. David Ruzhansky answered some of my initial questions over email before I stepped foot into the dealership. From the beginning I felt like my needs were heard. David helped get me to the best price for the exact vehicle I wanted. He was patient with all my questions as this was my first time buying a car on my own. The whole process was smooth and easy and I never once felt pressured to buy anything. I am very happy with my new car and am glad everyone at Ide made the experience a good one.

July 26, 2018

"Great experience"

- carbuyer

I worked with David Ruzhansky to purchase my vehicle. He was very helpful, answering all my questions and responding to any emails quickly. The whole car buying process was very straight forward. I would work with David and the Ide dealership again.

July 26, 2018

" Out of state buyer."

- elatrtbm

I found the car I wanted on line( 2018 VW alltrack SE grey with MANUAL transmision but dealer in Columbus,Ohio was unable to work out a trade. I contacted David Ruzhansky at Ide by phone and made arrangements to buy the car. I put a down payment on VISA and flew to Rochester with a certified check the next week. David explained what I needed to do to buy the car, clearly and patiently. Even came in on his day off to meet me at the dealer and close. He even contacted my insurance agent and had a copy of the proof of insurance in the car when I arrived. The price was even less than listed on line. And he recommended a good BBQ place too. Great service.. E. A.

New 2018 Volkswagen Golf, $23180