Jaffarian Volvo Toyota

600 River St , Haverhill, Massachusetts 01832

1728 Reviews of Jaffarian Volvo Toyota

November 17, 2017

"Excellent service tailored to our needs"

- Silverbeak

When we met Maggie Paulino we were both surprised by her youth but then even more surprised by her professional manner and thorough knowledge of cars. She went to great lengths to meet my needs, including making a trip to the Motor Vehicle Office to obtain the specialty license plate I wanted and doing it quickly enough that we were able to take delivery on the date we were promised. I had been planning on getting another hybrid but Maggie explained that as I was only driving 7000 miles a year on local roads and was looking to save money on the new lease, a hybrid wouldn't save me enough in gas to be worth the extra cost. I'm finding I get good mileage on the standard Camry and love the car. And Maggie, is terrific. I'll buy anything from Maggie anytime!

Maggie Paulino
November 17, 2017

"Excellent professional service."

- SBVolkenborn

We were warmly welcomed the minute we walked in the door. We received courteous, professional and personable service throughout our visit. We will definitely return.

Miguel Rosario
November 14, 2017

"Very good"

- JESÚS POLESTAR

JAFFARIAN volvo has a very good and very prepared personal for attend to us. They take care about the all details that we need when we are buying car.

RONNIE ROSARIO
Amy Menec
Other Employees : MATTHEW SORGMAN
November 13, 2017

"Very good Service "

- jimfragz

Salesman was there to help when we walked in and was very knowledgeable of products. We had many questions all were answered. At the time we has a couple of models, the corrolla and the camry that we were trying to decide on. He was patient as we test drove a number of cars to narrow things down in terms of model and options. He worked with the manager, Shayne, was willing to match or exceed the online prices we had received. All in all a very good experience. No pressure, pretty low key but very informative.

Chris Holder
Shayne Tate
November 09, 2017

"excellent"

- Melvin

My experience was amazing, great customer service, answered all my question. I had the opportunity to work with a very professional rep. Will work again with this company

November 07, 2017

"Job Performance Recognitions and Commendations"

- Edna

November 8, 2017 Mr. Gary Jaffarian, President & CEO Jaffarian Automotive Group 600 River Street Haverhill, MA 01832 Subject: Job Performance Recognitions and Commendations Dear Gary: I would like to take this opportunity to thank you and your devoted Management, Sales, Finance, and Service Teams for another great Toyota Leasing experience on 10-26 and 10-27-17, respectively. It was only my second experience leasing an automobile, but your trained team members were quick to assist me and my husband and made the entire procedure more enjoyable and less intimidating. I have been a long time customer of Jaffarian Toyota, and have had all of my past Corolla products, service requests and requirements handled by your dedicated professional team members. Chris Holder, Ryan Honda, Shayne Tate, and Tom Blanchette, (to name only a select few), were wonderful, worked diligently, and went out of their way to accommodate my needs to ensure that my second Leasing experience was, indeed, a good one. As I am disabled and on a fixed income, I would also like to personally express my sincere “thanks and gratitude" to Chris Holder for his exemplary performance, and the extra concerted effort he afforded me in making sure I received the best possible Leasing experience and pricing for my budget. His efforts were truly invaluable. He even came in on his scheduled day off to guide my Leasing process to a smooth and successful conclusion. He made the customer’s needs his top priority. Gary, once again, my deepest thanks to you, personally, for all of your kindness! I am sorry my husband and I were unable to meet with you in person this time during our visit, but rest assured that we will be returning to Jaffarian Toyota for my next Leased or Purchased vehicle needs, and look forward to our continued association with Jaffarian Toyota. Please take a moment out of your busy schedule to recognize and thank your dedicated Management, Sales, Finance, and Service Teams. Each one of your highly trained team members go out of their way on a daily basis to assist and take care of the individual customer's needs while we are there. That reflects magnanimously on the Jaffarian name and reputation. I love my new 2017 Toyota Sport Plus Special Edition.....You guys (& women) are great! Sincerely, Edna M. Cooke Lynn, MA 01902

Chris Holder
Shayne Tate
Other Employees : Ryan Honda
November 02, 2017

"Above and beyond!"

- Klegro1015

Living outside of Haverhill, where there are other Toyota dealerships, I made it a point to continue business with Jaffarian's because of their customer service. I was able to communicate a lot via phone reducing travel time back and fourth to the dealership. They were able to get the exact rav 4 I wanted and had it within a couple of days. My husband who has not converted to Toyota yet said "WOW, this was easy" when we went in to sign paperwork, and it's because we went to jaffarian Toyota. Thank you for all of your help for an effortless experience!

Miguel Rosario
Jason Weeden
Gavin Jaffarian
October 29, 2017

"Nice Experience!"

- 1st time lease

We had been shopping for a few weeks to lease a new car. A couple of other dealers gave us the run-around and we were so frustrated. Our experience with Jose and Gary was not stressful. Once we agreed on a price and a car, they handled all the paperwork. Once we arrived to pick up the car, they went over ever feature and detail. They even followed up the next day to make sure we didn't have any questions. Very professional!

Jose Ferreira
October 29, 2017

"Nice experience!"

- UMASS Alumni

Started my search fr a 2018 RAV4 LE online. Dealt with a few dealerships on model, options an pricing. Jaffarians beats the competition on customer service, low pressure sales and price. Our experience with Jose (sales rep), Gary (sales mgr) and Richard DeFusco (Internet mgr) was quick and professional from start to finish.

Jose Ferreira
Other Employees : Richard DeFusco
October 23, 2017

"Great "

- Ferro690

I went in there on a Thursday and was driving my brand new truck Saturday morning. The whole team was great, but Francesca was excellent. Thank you

Francesca Hamilton