Jim Ellis Mazda Marietta - Service Center

Wait for service
Drop off vehicle
Wait for service

Vehicle Information

Please update the areas marked in red.

Eddie Goines, Mazda Master Certified Service Consultant, Jim Ellis Mazda Marietta

Mazda Master Certified Service Consultant
Doug  Aldridge, Mazda Master Certified Service Consultant, Jim Ellis Mazda Marietta

Doug Aldridge

Mazda Parts Manager

August 06, 2018

"75 mike tune up"

- Go

Good service at a reasonable price. Tire pressure light came on right after I left the dealership. Called and left 2 messages but I haven’t received a call back. Had to schedule another appointment a week later.

June 27, 2018

"Great service experience"

- Cynthia

I bought my Mazda six years ago from this dealership and I have gotten it service here every since. On my most recent service they needed to order the part and offered me a free loaner for a week. When I returned to pick my car up on Monday morning, they were unable to retrieve it because it was blocked by a car belonging to the sales department for which they were unable to locate the keys and the sales dept. didn't arrive until 9am. Pete Gallagher (Service Manager) offered me and my car pooler gift cards for breakfast to Chick-fil-A and Starbucks and told me to take the loaner and I could either pick my car up later that day after work or on tomorrow. I arrived the next day to find my car parked near the service department and fully detailed. I am truly appreciated Mr. Gallagher offers of goodwill for my inconvenience.

Pete Gallagher and Terrence Myers

June 26, 2018

"Awesome Service Department !!!"

- SCMason

Everyone is friendly, professional and knowledgeable. Feels like a visit with trusted family members. The complimentary snacks were very welcomed! The cashiers were friendly and worked quickly to complete transactions to get me on my way.

Other Employees : Ashliegh