Jim Ellis Mazda Marietta - Service Center

Wait for service
Drop off vehicle
Wait for service

Vehicle Information

Please update the areas marked in red.

Eddie Goines, Mazda Master Certified Service Consultant, Jim Ellis Mazda Marietta

Eddie Goines

Mazda Master Certified Service Consultant
Doug  Aldridge, Mazda Master Certified Service Consultant, Jim Ellis Mazda Marietta

Doug Aldridge

Mazda Parts Manager

November 19, 2018

"Outstanding service visit"

- larosao Verified Customer

Fromtge onine appt experience to the day of service, outstanding. Just needed an oil change and overall check up and that's exactly what I got. Very professional and courteous service personnel, kept me updated on repair status. Will definitely return.

Eddie Goines

November 19, 2018

"Took great care of mea"

- HARRYHOPKINS Verified Customer

I had a battery issue so I came without an appt but they were still able to help me. They tried a few things to reduce the cost but even though they couldn't it was still worth it. Thanks to the staff. Harry

Jeremy Allen

November 16, 2018

"They take good care of their customers."

- CHODC98 Verified Customer

I went in for an oil change and tire rotation because I was due for that. I had recently gotten two nails in two separate tires. They discovered I had a third nail in a third tire, and my tread was pretty low. I bought four new tires at a great price, and was happy they took such good care to see I am safe on the road. They also cleaned my car inside and out before I left. Thank you for that great service!

Hilton Young