Joe Machens Capital City Ford

Bradley Kellerman, Internet Sales Specialist , Joe Machens Capital City Ford

Bradley Kellerman

Internet Sales Specialist

January 20, 2018

"Purchased a new (to me) vehicle."

- Kag Verified Customer

I bought a used 2018 Escape (I understand it was part of their loaner fleet) and got an excellent deal on a slightly used new model vehicle. I was given great incentives and received a great deal on my trade in along with rebates. The salesman (Brad) did a wonderful job explaining the features of the car and was knowledgeable about any questions I had.

Brad Bartlett
Matt Wilde
Tom Stegeman

January 20, 2018

"Michael,Cindy Schnieders "

- Michael S Verified Customer

Devon Henry and the Machens team made our car buying experience enjoyable. I especially liked how quickly we came to terms on our trade and price. The price was very reasonable! This is our second vehicle from Joe Machens. We now own two Fords instead of Chevrolets. Thanks Devon

Devon Henry

January 19, 2018

"Courteous, professional help "

- Sherri Moe

Cody was not pushy but stayed in touch with us and always expressed his interest in helping us in any way possible. He brought a car, that I had seen on line, in from Columbia so that I could compare it with the Ford Escape that I had liked. He was able to answer all our questions and concerns and I feel that he helped me find the best car, at the best price, for me personally.

Cody Byers