Joe Machens Capital City Ford

Jefferson City, MO

6,341 Reviews
Joe Machens Capital City Ford offers a great selection of new Fords and Lincolns. We also offer all makes and models of used cars and trucks. We have a full service department, parts department, body shop and Quick Lane maintenance facility.
Contact Dealership

807 Southwest Blvd

Jefferson City, MO

Directions

Filter Reviews By Type

Showing 6,341 reviews

June 29, 2022

Staff is friendly, easy to talk to, knowledgeable and as accomidating as they could be. Overall great experience but a ton of paperwork. More

by Starseeker51

Joe Machens Capital City Ford responded

Thank you for your review, we're glad to hear that you had a great experience with our staff. We know that paperwork can be a hassle, but it's important to us that our customers feel confident in their purchase. We appreciate your feedback and will continue to work hard to make the car buying process as smooth as possible. Thank you for choosing Capital City Ford!

June 29, 2022

Braden went above and beyond to find everything I was looking for on a new F150. Followed up on everything I inquired about. Great buying experience. If you going to check this dealership out, definitely More

by robertredig

Joe Machens Capital City Ford responded

Thank you for your kind words about your experience with Braden at our dealership. He is a valuable member of our sales team and I'm glad he was able to exceed your expectations. We hope you'll come back to see us when you're in the market for another vehicle.

June 29, 2022

Family always shopped here at this dealer when owned by Machens for the last 50 years or so. Alway steered us the right way and were always friendly and courteous to everyone. Devon was a great salesman More

by elbaroark
Other Employees : Devon harris?

Joe Machens Capital City Ford responded

Thank you for your review of Joe Machens Capital City Ford, and for choosing to shop with us! I'm glad Devon was able to take care of you and that you found our dealership friendly and courteous. We hope to see you again in the future.

June 28, 2022

Anthony, JJ, and Judy were great to work with! I love my new car! Excellent price and quality. I give this dealership my highest recommendation!! More

by tbkb
Jun 28, 2022 -

Joe Machens Capital City Ford responded

We pride ourselves on providing excellent customer service and it's great to know that we delivered on that promise. Thank you for recommending us and we hope to see you again soon!

June 28, 2022

Had a fantastic experience working with Mike Rogers. He's very knowledge, always upbeat and on top of things. Great communication and took great care of me through the entire car buying process! More

by jvanloo

Joe Machens Capital City Ford responded

Thank you for choosing Joe Machens Capital City Ford, Mike Rogers is a great asset to our team! We're happy to have him on board and know that he will take great care of you. Thanks for your business and we hope to see you again soon!

June 27, 2022

Jacob wonderful, patience top notch salesman. Doug appreciated the short time for paper work. Thanks More

by jsjbrewer
Jun 28, 2022 -

Joe Machens Capital City Ford responded

Thank you for choosing to do business with Joe Machens Capital City Ford. I'm glad Jacob was able to provide you with an excellent car-buying experience and that Doug was helpful in getting you through the paperwork quickly. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again in the future!

June 25, 2022

I’m pleased with the experience I had at Joe Machens. Keith worked with my husband and I over a year ago that did not result in a car purchase. We had such a great experience with Keith that when we were More

by Cassidy

Joe Machens Capital City Ford responded

Hi Cassidy, thank you for choosing Joe Machens Capital City Ford. I'm glad to hear that Keith was able to provide you with excellent customer service when you were here last year. He is a valuable member of our team and we appreciate his dedication to providing an exceptional experience for our customers!

June 25, 2022

Christian was great to work with. Knowledgeable and diligent to keep looking for a vehicle which meant the criteria I had expressed. More

by ray.batt.grapes

Joe Machens Capital City Ford responded

Thank you for your kind words about Christian, ray. He is a valued member of our team and I'm glad to hear he was able to help you find the perfect vehicle. Customer service is very important to us and we're happy to have someone like Christian on our team who goes above and beyond for our customers!

June 24, 2022

Zach did a GREAT job. Very satisfied with him and the truck!!!!! Will deal with them again!!!!! More

by Wayne Wilson

Joe Machens Capital City Ford responded

Seeing that you had a 5-Star experience is the best thing we could hope for! Your review means a lot to us. Thank you for choosing Joe Machens Capital City Ford!

June 24, 2022

This dealership is professional, courteous and served me well with an efficient system for my purchase. More

by Elizabeth

Joe Machens Capital City Ford responded

Hi Elizabeth, thank you for taking the time to provide a rating, your opinion is valued greatly and it helps us maintain an excellent standard of service to our customers. Thank you for choosing Joe Machens Capital City Ford!

1 - 10 of 6,341 results