Knauz Continental Autos

Strah  Gostovic, Mercedes Benz Sales Consultant, Knauz Continental Autos

Strah Gostovic

Mercedes Benz Sales Consultant

September 16, 2018

"My Most Efficient Auto Purchase Experience "

- Myrnetta “Trini” Dan.

EVERY car dealership should strive to be like Knauz Continental Autos, because they are the BEST in the Midwest! I owe this wonderful experience (from the beginning to the end) to three gentlemen working there: Hans Kribbel, Vijay Zaveri, and Strah Gostovic. They are super efficient, knowledgeable, organized, orderly, and friendly. It was worth the 2 hours and :30 mins drive to Lake Bluff IL. I left Knauz dealership a very satisfied customer.

Strah Gostovic
Hans Kribbel
Roxanne Peplow

September 01, 2018

"Stellar customer service!"

- Louboutin Lady

I'd been searching for vehicles for several weeks, going to different dealerships. My experience with Knauz Mercedes was very pleasant. From the Salesman Paul, to the Finance person Vijy, to Jason in Service, to Brandon in Parts to Daniel the Product Specialist. Each one of these gentlemen treated me with courtesy, kindness and respect. Each one of them were patient with me and truly made me feel that they had my best interest at heart. Not once did I ever feel pressured or rushed. When dealing with each of them individually, they made me feel as if I was the only person that mattered. I was treated with stellar customer service. It didn't matter that I was not one of their extremely high income clients. They answered all of my questions (and I had a lot). When I walked in the dealership the first time, I was very indecisive as to which model of vehicle that I was interested in purchasing. Ultimately I ended up purchasing a model vehicle that Paul said...and I quote "I see you in". The 2015 S550 4matic and I love it! Vijy in Finance was extremely helpful, knowledgeable and honest in helping me to decide which extended warranty I should get. Brandon in the parts dept was very patient, kind and helpful while I searched for accessories. Jason in the service department was also very nice and accommodating while replacing my license plate frame and removing an emblem at my request. Finally there was Daniel the product Specialist who must have taken an hour of his time to explain each and every detail of the features of my recently purchased vehicle. He then told me to come back anytime for a refresher course! I don't think I could have had a better customer service experience. And since I work in customer service myself, I know what to look for and what to expect. Thanks for a wonderful experience Knauz Mercedes! I hope that it continues during future visits.

Brandon Cashmore
Paul Kim
Other Employees : Daniel Forrest Product Specialist, Jason in Service

August 28, 2018

"purchased pre-owned mercedes"

- trishmax

I was reviewing pre-owned Mercedes sedans on Carfax and sent an e-mail asking about availability. I received a response from Peter Polanski, a sales consultant. We arranged a demo and discussed the pricing, etc. Peter was terrific throughout...…..no pressure, super informative and a true gentleman. I also can't say enough good things about Roxanne and Daniel who assisted in closing the sale and educating me on product features {knobs, controls, etc.}. A dealership is defined by it's people and Knauz must know what it's doing. Thank you for a most pleasant experience.

Peter Polanski