Knauz Continental Autos

Ryan Herbig

February 13, 2018

"Quite Satisfied"

- J Bu

I worked primarily with Michael Perez - he showed me the car, took for test drive, negotiated the deal. I had a great experience with him. Very nice, enthusiastic but not pushy. I had get my financing in order so I had to close the deal on a different day. On the day I came back I worked with Peter Polanski. He was very nice, polite, etc. Then I worked with Vijay in finance, who was also a great person to work with. I recommend this group.

Vijay Zaveri
Other Employees : Michael Perez

February 09, 2018

"Great lease!"

- Tom Purpura

Paul Kim was my sales consultant and he was very straightforward about the entire transaction. No nonsense and was very well informed about the car. Started out communicating via email prior to my arrival at the dealership and he was very courteous and professional.

Paul Kim

January 26, 2018

"Greatest buy"

- SEN

From the moment I walked in I was very impressed with the type of attention to me the knowledge of Peter for what he is selling

Ryan Herbig