Knauz Continental Autos

409 Skokie Highway, Lake Bluff, Illinois 60044 Directions

222 Reviews of Knauz Continental Autos

June 12, 2018

"It was an amazing and comfortable experience!"

- Jason Lee

I asked for a good deal with Paul since this was my first car that I was purchasing. He found me a great car and a great deal. He was transparent in communicating what I needed to know when purchasing a car and I felt reassured that it was a good buy.

May 26, 2018

"It was a great experience "

- Msree

We were on our way to anothe dealership when Strahan convinced my husband to come to this dealership.ales Strahan was exceptional. He made the visit well worth while.

Jun 11, 2018 -

Knauz Continental Autos responded

I apologize for the delayed response, but thank you for leaving such a wonderful review! I am so glad that you enjoyed your time with us, thank you again and happy driving!

May 22, 2018

"Strah is raw!!"

- CKim

Honestly, I initially felt ignored by the staff during my initial visit but working with Strah has more than made up for the first impression. He’s exceptionally profesional, attentive and thorough. He took extra time following my purchase to ensure my complete familiarity with my vehichle. He goes above and beyond! What a winner! Kindness travels full circle, so I know that many good things are in Strah’s future.!!

May 23, 2018 -

Knauz Continental Autos responded

Thank you so much for your kind words and wonderful feedback! We truly appreciate it, and are pleased to hear that you had a great experience with us and Strah.

May 15, 2018

"Amazing Salesman "

- Penndmd

I was fortunate to meet Strah at Knaus Mercedes. He is intelligent and passionate about cars and is able to help you figure out your car needs. I am from out of town and wound up buying elsewhere but would have happily bought from Strah and this dealership

Knauz Continental Autos responded

Thank you so much for your kind words and wonderful feedback! We truly appreciate it!

May 14, 2018

"My favorite deadlership"

- schang

Came here to purchase a used BMW and had a hard time deciding because everything in their inventory is amazing! I worked with Paul Kim who was extremely patient, helpful, and made my experience stress-free. This dealership came with a high recommendation from a friend and I'm happy to say that I will be returning again in the near future!

May 12, 2018

"Fabulous Experience, Knowledgeable Professionals, Easy Deal"

- traderjones63

From the moment I called the dealership I knew this would be a pleasant experience. I traded a 2018 Porsche Panamera 4 for a 2018 Mercedes S450 4Matic. This could have been a very difficult and frustrating experience - it was not. Peter showed me the Mercedes and all of its features, his product knowledge and professionalism evident from the moment I met him. Hans made the transaction simple, no snake oil or 4 squares- I believe we both walked away happy. I imagine I will return to Knauz for many future purchases. If you are looking to purchase a Mercedes, this dealership and Peter Polanski have my utmost recommendation.

Peter Polanski

May 10, 2018

"Love my new Mercedes and the service!"

- Karen Ross

We really enjoyed working with all the people at Knauz Mercedes. Everyone from Mike Perez to Hans to Vijay and Danny were all so friendly and easy to work with. They make a great team. There is so much information to take in and each person took the time to explain and walk us through our car purchase and possession in such a pleasant and easy way. They all seem to really love what they do and it shows in their personal interactions. I would highly recommend working with these guys!

Other Employees : Michael Perez
May 11, 2018 -

Knauz Continental Autos responded

Thank you so much for your kind words and wonderful feedback Karen! We truly appreciate it!

April 30, 2018

"Excellent service "

- Eb

we have had a long standing relationship because of the trusted salesperson we used 13 years ago. We have bought 3 Mercedes with him and will buy two more in the near future because of his dependable service.

Dick Bradley

Knauz Continental Autos responded

Thank you for writing this review and providing such wonderful feedback. We appreciate your loyalty! It's always a pleasure serving you! We will be sure to let Dick know about your praise.

April 28, 2018

"Always a Pleasant Experience"

- gal 56

Over the years we’ve bought 4 MB’s from Knauz all from Steve Chase! Always gave us a good deal and service. Thanks Steve!!

Steve Chase
Jim Blanchard
Mike Dube

Knauz Continental Autos responded

Hi there, thank you for writing this review and providing such wonderful feedback. We appreciate your loyalty! It's always a pleasure serving you!

April 27, 2018

"Great people to work with"

- Sunshine22

I have never had an easier time purchasing a car. Paul Kim had all the answers and absolutely no pressure was placed on me with this big purchase. I can not thank him enough for the great experience.

Knauz Continental Autos responded

Thank you so much for your kind words and wonderful feedback! We truly appreciate it, and are pleased to hear that you had a great experience with us!