Lamborghini Dallas

601 South Central Expressway, Richardson, Texas 75080

505 Reviews of Lamborghini Dallas

August 14, 2018

"By far one of the best experiences!!!!"

- Mat

I walked into the dealership really not knowing how my visit would go, mainly because of my age (30) and not being dressed up. As it has become a norm in today's society that people usually judge a book by its cover. In this case that was not the situation at all!!! As soon as i walked in my first reaction like anyone else's would be, i started drooling over all of the cars on the showroom floor. Anyhow, it didn't take long that the receptionist immediately asked how i was doing and if she could help me with anything. I told her i was just looking and soon after i was greeted by a sales associate named Scot. We began talking about cars and how it has always been a dream of mine to own a Lamborghini Aventador. It was then that he showed me around and informing me of all the options and performance of the new Aventador S. I immediately fell in love with the car. I ended up leaving the dealership that day still pondering about if i really wanted to buy a new one for my first car or if used would be the better option for me. A couple days had passed and Scot reached out to me asking if i had any questions that he could help answer about the car. I told him i thought a used one would be better for my first car and unlike all other salesman he wasn't pushy and trying to oversell me on the new one they had on the showroom floor. We talked more about the car and it was not because of how awesome the car was that i bought from them. It was because of his generosity to sit and answer all of my questions and concerns and not get annoyed and aggravated that i bought from him. I couldn't recommend a better company or person to buy from!!! They by far exceeded my expectations by going above and beyond to help me in any shape or form that they could. I will never buy from anyone other than Lamborghini Dallas and Scot!!!! I look forward to my new Aventador S and every other car i buy in the future from these guys!!!!

Scot Whitworth
Aug 14, 2018 -

Lamborghini Dallas responded

Thank you for sharing your Lamborghini Dallas experience on DealerRater this morning. We sincerely appreciate your recommendation. Please let Scot know anytime that we may be of further service to you. Make it a great week!

August 03, 2018

"World Class"

- Kirt

John has been amazing through all my purchases at Lamborghini Dallas. John has also been great at selling and or trading in my used vehicles at aggressive rates.

Mark Plummer
Aug 03, 2018 -

Lamborghini Dallas responded

Congratulations on your new Lamborghini and thank you for sharing your experience with John Hrad over the years. We sincerely appreciate your business and recommendation here on DealerRater. Please let John, Louie, and Mark know anytime that we may be of further service to you. Make it a great weekend.

July 31, 2018

"Great service"

- Red91

Having owned multiple collector cars over the years I decided to invest in a Lamborghini diablo , with no knowledge or background experience with this type Italian Exotic car. . After speaking with service manager Travis , who took the time to explain to me the real world ins and outs of these cars I was totally comfortable with Lamborghini Dallas doing all of my service and repairs . These guys were very knowledgeable, communicated with me very well . There was no inflated charges or nonsense in any kind of way . Very professional and did a great job . They went out of there way to make my experience enjoyable . Great job from the team in Dallas !!! They have my business from now on

Travis Cearley
Jul 31, 2018 -

Lamborghini Dallas responded

Congratulations on your Lamborghini Diablo and thank you for sharing your experience with us on DealerRater. Please let Travis know anytime that we may be of further service to you. We appreciate your business and recommendation. Make it a great day!

July 23, 2018

"Great Service "

- Bicolore

As always Lamborghini of Dallas makes me feel like a King! Everyone is very attentive, and wants to ensure my visit is pleasant and enjoyable. Thank you!

Travis Cearley
Jul 23, 2018 -

Lamborghini Dallas responded

Thank you for sharing your Lamborghini Dallas service experience with us this afternoon. We appreciate you! Please let John and Travis know anytime that we may be of further service to you. Have a great week and stay cool/hydrated.

July 23, 2018

"World Class Service"

- glasstop2

Lamborghini of Dallas exceeded all of my expectations. Prompt return calls or e mails. Answered all questions fully and promptly. They made doing business easy and took all my inquiries seriously . I live 1700 miles away never visited the showroom but it was like doing business next door . We made the deal Wednesday , I received the vehicle Saturday morning the same week.

Scot Whitworth
Jul 23, 2018 -

Lamborghini Dallas responded

Thank you for sharing your Lamborghini Dallas experience with us on DealerRater. Please let Scot and Louie know anytime that we may be of further service to you. We sincerely appreciate your business from 1,700 miles away and your recommendation. Make it a great week.

July 16, 2018

"Great experience"

- drrob972

Excellent sales team and great overall experience. Outstanding collection of cars. This is my third car that I buy at this dealership and I keep coming back and trading in cars and buying a new one.

Jul 16, 2018 -

Lamborghini Dallas responded

Thank you for your continued business and for sharing your Lamborghini Dallas experience with us on DealerRater. We appreciate you! Please let John Hrad and Louie Bonsukan know anytime that we may be of further service to you. Make it a great week.

July 08, 2018

"Premium "

- Bernie 333

Absolutely great service, 110% perfect and on time on budget, car was washed, polished, brought to me, no delays, this you can only find at Lamborghini Dallas, nowhere else!! Thank you all for making me feel goooooooooid!!!

Mike Durkey
Tim McKenna
Mark Plummer
Jul 08, 2018 -

Lamborghini Dallas responded

Thank you for sharing your Lamborghini Dallas experience with us on DealerRater. We sincerely appreciated your business and recommendation. Please let Mike, Tim and Mark know anytime that we may be of further service to you. Have a great week.

June 25, 2018

"Made my dreams come true"

- a.t.taylor

I just bought the most amazing car from Lamborghini Dallas. The whole experience was absolutely incredible. John went with me on my test drive and he knew everything there was to know about my car. What a great learning experience. It was the easiest car purchase I have every made. Every single person I met was incredibly warm and anticipated my every need. It just wasn't possible to be treated better. They went so far above and beyond my expectations. This is an experience I will be talking about for years to come.

Jun 25, 2018 -

Lamborghini Dallas responded

Thank you for sharing your experience with John, Louie and Lamborghini Dallas on DealerRater this morning. We sincerely appreciate your business and recommendation. Please let us know anytime that we may be of further service to you. Make it a great week!

June 25, 2018

"Wonderful to deal with....top notch dealership!"

- mikekolo

I searched all of the USA looking for the perfect car and a trustworthy dealership to buy from. Lamborghini Dallas was by far the best I found. Had my car shipped home to Ohio with absolutely no issues and very timely. It arrived clean and detailed as well as full of fuel. They made out-of-state paperwork and purchase super easy. There was no pressure to buy or any sneaky hidden charges. The dealership was clean, easy to get to, and well stocked with new and used vehicles. The staff was friendly in person and on the phone, and quickly responded to followup email questions I had. I highly recommend this dealership to anyone looking to buy a used or new Lamborghini as I know it will be the first place I look when I'm ready to buy the next one. Thank you John, Louie, and rest of the staff for making my dream car purchase a pleasant one! Mike K.

Jun 25, 2018 -

Lamborghini Dallas responded

Mike, first off, congratulations on your new Lamborghini! We were honored to make your dream car purchase a great experience. Please let John and Louie know anytime that we can be of further service to you. We appreciate your business and recommendation. Enjoy your new Lamborghini in Ohio... we know that you will!

June 20, 2018

"Simply The Best In The Business"

- MDM

I have just purchased a beautiful new Aventador S from John Hrad. This was the most straight forward exotic ( or any) car purchase I have ever completed. The service from John and Louie make them the best team in the business. I will be a multiple repeat customer based upon this experience. Many, many thanks to both gentlemen and to Lamborghini Dallas for employing real professionals who are genuinely nice and honest. What a pleasure!!!!!

Jun 20, 2018 -

Lamborghini Dallas responded

First off, congratulations on your new Aventador S! We sincerely appreciate your business and recommendation here on DealerRater. John and Louie are two of the best and please let them know anytime that we may be of further service to you. Make is a great week and again, thank you for sharing your experience with Lamborghini Dallas.