Lamborghini Dallas

553 Reviews of Lamborghini Dallas

February 12, 2019

"Warranty Work"

- Bernie 333

Outstanding service from the Service Department. Travis Cearley was amazing diagnosing the problem and getting the warranty work underway. I am beyond satisfied with the response and delivery for the repair. My Huracan is in top shape and runs perfectly. I thank Travis and all the Lamborghini team for their support and diligence. Job well done. Thank you!!!

Feb 13, 2019 -

Lamborghini Dallas responded

Bernia, thank you for sharing your service experience with Travis and our Lamborghini Dallas team. We appreciate you! Continue to have fun with your Huracan... we know that you will.

February 11, 2019

"Impeccable Integrity, Fairness and Complete Transparency "

- Los Angeles County resident

I live in Los Angeles county, so why would I purchase a car from a dealer in Dallas? Starting with Scot Whitworth; his integrity was impeccable at all times. Scot, quickly answered all my questions and went far out of his way to explain every detail of my purchase and other questions regarding the car, that came up, day or night, with exceptional supporting facts. No pressure, no exaggeration, incredibly effecint and simple to due business with. Never had this level of trust in any automobile purchase before and would certainly go out of my way, to do business with them again. Louie Bonsukan is also incredibly talented, impeccable integrity, and he too made the entire experience very simple and fair. Quite the team there at Lamborghini in Dallas.

Feb 11, 2019 -

Lamborghini Dallas responded

Thank you for your kind words and recommendation here on DealerRater. We sincerely appreciate you! Please let Scot Whitworth and Louie Bonsukan know anytime that we may be of further service to you. Make it a great week!

February 08, 2019

"Easy to do business with very honest"

- Robert

I live in florida and have many lamborghini dealers close to me the were very dishonest and hard to purchase from this is my second lambo in 3 months fom John

John Hrad
Feb 11, 2019 -

Lamborghini Dallas responded

Robert, congratulations on your new Lamborghini and thank you for sharing your experience with Lamborghini Dallas. We appreciate your business and recommendation. Please let John Hrad know anytime that we may be of further service to you. Make it a great week.

February 07, 2019

"Great support"

- highbaud

Great support and advice. Answered all of my questions and was very eager to assist. I will recommend Travis and Lamborghini Dallas to all my friends.

Feb 07, 2019 -

Lamborghini Dallas responded

Thank you for sharing your service experience with us on DealerRater. Please let Travis know anytime that we may be of further service to you. We appreciate you! Have a great evening.

February 03, 2019

"Great service"

- DXM31

They took care of my issue and told me up front what it would cost. It took a little extra time but they wanted the job done right and it was. Travis is knowledgeable and helpful, a great person to deal with. I look forward to working with them in the future, hopefully for just maintenance stuff.

Feb 03, 2019 -

Lamborghini Dallas responded

We love receiving reviews for our Lamborghini Dallas service team. Please let Travis know anytime that we can be of further service to you. Have a great evening.

February 03, 2019

"Excellent quick knowledgeable friendly"

- gphipps

Travis has gotten me of a lot of issues very politely. Mike is always silly professional and fun. Very knowledgeable . He has traded and sold with me several times

Mike Durkey
Tim McKenna
Tim McKenna
Feb 03, 2019 -

Lamborghini Dallas responded

Thank you for sharing your experience with our team at Lamborghini Dallas. Please let Travis, Mike, Tim, and Louie, know anytime that we may be of further service to you. We appreciate you! Have a great week!

January 30, 2019

"Awesome team"

- Aventador freak

I am an avid Lamborghini Collector (for over 30 years), so I have been to virtually every dealership in our country. Some are good, some not so good. Dallas is excellent! I had a specific task requiring great skill, 80 hours of labor, and coordination with the factory. Other dealerships turned me away, but Dallas performed the job with team work, frequent updates, and complete customer satisfaction. I am so happy I do not have words. Distance is no object when you are dealing with Lamborghini's. Just go to Dallas, and save yourself the anxiety.

Andrew Smith
Jan 30, 2019 -

Lamborghini Dallas responded

First off, we love your screen name, Aventador freak. Thank you so very much for sharing your service experience with Lamborghini Dallas. We truly appreciate your business and recommendation here on DealerRater. Please let Travis and Andrew know anytime that we may be of further service to you. Make it a great day!

January 27, 2019

" First class service "

- Jay lone

Always treated VIP with great service. Will keep buying from here. From the moment you walk in to the moment you walk out you feel quality care

Jose "JP" Paredes
Jan 28, 2019 -

Lamborghini Dallas responded

Jay, thank you for sharing your experience with our team at Lamborghini Dallas. We sincerely appreciate your business and recommendation here on DealerRater. Please let Scot, Travis, and JP, know anytime that we may be of further service to you. Make it a great week.

January 23, 2019

"Very professional "

- efrainrm

Professional, fast and attentive, I will do bussines with this company at the future. I will appreciate to send me yours offers every moth.... thanks

Jan 23, 2019 -

Lamborghini Dallas responded

Congratulations on your new Lamborghini and thank you for sharing your experience with us on DealerRater. We appreciate your business and recommendation. Please let Scot know anytime that we may be of further service to you. Have a great evening.

January 23, 2019

"Smooth buying experience "

- phatpharmacist

I would like to say thanks to Lamborghini Of Dallas team and let you know my buying experience went very smooth. I appreciate John taking the time to let my Dad look over the Gallardo for me the day before, even though it was up on the lift in the service department getting prepped for sale. The next day when we arrived, Mike was able to answer all my questions, showed me around the car and it was in excellent condition. And then when the paperwork was completed with Louie, I was happy to have my Dad be first to drive it out heading back home to San Antonio and he really enjoyed the car. So, overall this was a fun father and son experience.

Mike Durkey
John Hrad
Jan 23, 2019 -

Lamborghini Dallas responded

Congratulations on your new Lamborghini Gallardo. We are so excited that you were able to share this experience with your Dad. Please let Mike, John, and Louie, know anytime that we may be of further service to you. We appreciate you!