Lamborghini Dallas

540 Reviews of Lamborghini Dallas

January 08, 2019

"Many Thanks!"

- MichaelA

Scot & Louie I appreciate the service you guys provided and for putting in the extra work during the holidays. The urus rocks! Many thanks. Cheers

Scot Whitworth
Jan 09, 2019 -

Lamborghini Dallas responded

Michael, first off, congratulations on your new Lamborghini Urus. It definitely rocks! Please let Scot and Louie know anytime that we may be of further service to you. We appreciate you!

January 08, 2019

"Amazing service!"

- Paul Hamel

Travis is always amazing. My car is running better than ever. I am extremely happy and would recommend this dealership to everyone. I am a customer for life

Travis Cearley
Jan 09, 2019 -

Lamborghini Dallas responded

Paul, thank you for sharing your service experience with Lamborghini Dallas on DealerRater. We sincerely appreciate your business and recommendation. Please let Travis know anytime that we may be of further service to you. Make it a great day!

December 31, 2018

"Excellent service at Dallas lambo "

- Ocmike949

Amazing experience with lambo or Dallas, the communication, the planning, the customer service, those are all 5 star. I have referred this dealer to make people.

Tim McKenna
Tim McKenna

Lamborghini Dallas responded

Thank you for sharing your experience with John Hrad and Tim McKenna here on DealerRater. We sincerely appreciate your business and recommendation. Have a great week and enjoy your new Lamborghini.

December 31, 2018

"Easy and good experience"

- Patrick56789

Bought a Urus. Very easy and pleasant experience. Extremely happy overall. Would recommend to others. 5/5 experience 5/5 quality 5/5 customer service

Lamborghini Dallas responded

Patrick, first off, congrats on your new Lamborghini Urus. We sincerely appreciate your business and recommendation. Please let John Hrad know anytime that we may be of further service to you. Happy New Year and enjoy your Urus... we know that you will!

December 31, 2018

"excellent service from order through delivery"

- wink

Would recommend John to anyone looking for Lamborghini. Took care of order, wire, delivery and specialty purchases/additions effectively and efficiently. Will definitely contact him again should the need arrise.

Lamborghini Dallas responded

Congratulations on your new Lamborghini and thank you for sharing your experience with John Hrad. Please let us know anytime that we may be of further service to you. We appreciate you! Happy New Year.

December 30, 2018

"Easy Dealing"

- super7

Thanks to John Hrad and Louie Bonsukan for taking care of me. This was my first experience with Lamborghini, and you guys made it quite easy.

Lamborghini Dallas responded

Congratulations on your new Lamborghini! Thank you for sharing your experience with us. Please let John and Louie know anytime that we may be of further service to you. Happy New Year!

December 28, 2018

"Awesome two thumbs up"

- Jkgtr913

Thanks Mike, Louie and the rest of the team from Lamborghini Dallas . Everything was great , fast and very professional. Staffs were friendly and very helpful. , Mike and Louie were awesome and easy to work with. I will definitely be back for my next car

Mike Durkey

Lamborghini Dallas responded

Thank you for sharing your Lamborghini Dallas experience on DealerRater. Please let Mike and Louie know anytime that we may be of further service to you. We appreciate you! Happy New Year!

December 26, 2018

"Good and clean customer service "

- viva1234

The customer service and professionalism of John Hrad and his team is outstanding. The used cars that they have in their inventory are good and clean and their style of business is hassle free and a very clean dealing.

Dec 27, 2018 -

Lamborghini Dallas responded

Thank you for sharing your experience with Lamborghini Dallas on DealerRater. We sincerely appreciate your business and recommendation. Please let John and Louie know anytime that we may be of further service to you. Make it a great day and New Year!

December 24, 2018

"Oil and Brake Service"

- ssabanayagam

Lamborghini Dallas understands my requirements and serves my needs with outstanding customer service. They performed a complete check on my car and changed brake fluid, engine oil and filter as well as brake and rotor wear check.

Travis Cearley
Dec 26, 2018 -

Lamborghini Dallas responded

Thank you for sharing your service experience at Lamborghini Dallas on DealerRater. Please let Travis Cearley know anytime that we may be of further service to you. We appreciate your business and recommendation. Have a wonderful holiday season and New Year.

December 23, 2018

"Arrogant"

- rpz803ss

Wanted to trade a 2003 BMW Z8 for Huracan Performante. Dealing with Mike Durkey. From the start, it seemed to me like he was doing me a favor. I asked him two times, in an email, what was my car worth, easy question. He writes back.. "We are not familiar, or deal with this kind of a vehicle.. I suggest you be patient". This was almost a week ago. I called another dealership, got an answer that same day. I am now the owner of a new Lamborghini. My rating wasn't about Lamborghini Dallas.. just Mike.

Mike Durkey

Lamborghini Dallas responded

Thank you again for sharing your feedback with us on DealerRater. You have my sincere apology that you have experienced anything less than stellar customer service. I discussed this with Mike at length on Christmas Eve. Please let me know anytime that I may be of service to you. Thank you. Tim McKenna, General Manager Lamborghini Dallas (972) 381-4000