Lamborghini Dallas

473 Reviews of Lamborghini Dallas

February 19, 2018

"First lamborghini purchase"

- cascades

First lamborghini purchase, and Scot was very helpful in guiding me through the process and taking ownership of as much of the work as he could to make the process as stress-free as possible.

Feb 20, 2018 -

Lamborghini Dallas responded

Congratulations on your first Lamborghini! Thank you for sharing your experience with us on DealerRater. Please let Scot know anytime that we may be of further service to you. We sincerely appreciate your business and recommendation. Make it a great week.

February 17, 2018

"Great"

- Kirt

Second vehicle purchased with John. Great service and a pleasure to deal with. Louie I’m finance was also great in giving me the best information to make an educated decision.

Feb 19, 2018 -

Lamborghini Dallas responded

Thank you for sharing your experience with Lamborghini Dallas on DealerRater. We sincerely appreciate your business and recommendation. Please let John and Louie know anytime that we may be of further service to you. Make it a great week!

February 12, 2018

"The Best!"

- James Kramer

I have bought 2 cars from Lamborghini Dallas and John Hrad, both involving trade-ins and transportation. I could not ask for a better transaction.

Feb 12, 2018 -

Lamborghini Dallas responded

James, thank you for sharing your Lamborghini Dallas experience on DealerRater this morning. We sincerely appreciate your business and recommendation. Please let John know anytime that we may be of further service to you. Make it a great week!

February 10, 2018

"Great dealership "

- Shaytoon1

I just bought my first brand new Lamborghini and Scot exceeded my expectation very friendly, helpful and answered all my questions before and after the sale Thank you Scot

Feb 12, 2018 -

Lamborghini Dallas responded

First off, congratulations on your first brand new Lamborghini! Thank you for sharing your Lamborghini Dallas experience with us on DealerRater. Please let Scot and Louie know anytime that we may be of further service to you. Enjoy your new Lamborghini... we know that you will!

February 03, 2018

"Great People, great service"

- superfeed

The purchase of a 2015 Aventador has been nothing less than enjoyable. John Hrad was very professional and knowledgeable in answering all my questions all the way through our final deal without even having physically seen the car. I have used that dealership before for maintenance and have total trust in their staff. I highly recommend Lamborghini Dallas to anyone. On my recommendation, my son even connected with John Hrad and also purchased an Aventador within a week of mine! I also do not want to leave out Louie Bonsukan who has been outstanding in customer service making the financial transaction a piece of cake. Regards!

Feb 03, 2018 -

Lamborghini Dallas responded

Congratulations on your new 2015 Lamborghini Aventador and thank you for sharing your experience with us on DealerRater. Please let John and Louie know anytime that we may be of further service to you. We sincerely appreciate family's business! Make it a great weekend.

January 28, 2018

"fantastic"

- tracey

The sales experience was very polite and thorough. I would recommend the salesperson to anyone. Also, the service for my performente was done proffessionally and fast. Thankyou, Charles Meeker

Jan 29, 2018 -

Lamborghini Dallas responded

Charles, congratulations on your new Performante and thank you for sharing your Lamborghini Dallas experience here on DealerRater. We sincerely appreciate your business and recommendation. Please let John and Travis know anytime that we may be of further service to you. Make it a great week!

January 12, 2018

"Another great car !"

- sml417

I have just received by third Lamborghini, all bought and traded with Lamborghini Dallas over the last 6 years. I have had many interactions with this professional team, and have enjoyed the experience of obtaining the cars, almost as much as driving them ( almost, LOL ! ). They have made what could be a complex purchase straight forward and as simple as it can be. Always very fair with me, and the product has always been well supported. Scot Whitworth has been my point person the whole time, and is great, but everyone there has been helpful and supportive at one time or another. Louie, as always helped smoothly arrange the finance. Kudos to Jose for the X-Pel Wrap! A great dealership to work with. I have been proud to recommend them to my friends both here, and around the country. You can't go wrong with a Lambo, and certainly not with this team behind it.

Jose "JP" Paredes
Tim McKenna
Mark Plummer
Jan 12, 2018 -

Lamborghini Dallas responded

First off, thank you for your business over the past 6 years. We sincerely appreciate you and your recommendation to friends around the country. Please let Scot and our team know anytime that we may be of further service to you. Congratulations on your new Lamborghini! Wishing you the very best in 2018!

January 08, 2018

"Great Experience"

- alex geesbreght

While I have purchased another vehicle from John -- which was also seamless -- this was my first new Lambo experience. The entire process could not have gone any better. From the communication ahead of delivery, to proactive questions about options, to coming in on his day off to help me with my schedule. It was a pleasure to work with John all the way around.

Jan 08, 2018 -

Lamborghini Dallas responded

Alex, congratulations on your new Lamborghini and thank you for sharing your experience with Lamborghini Dallas on DealerRater. We sincerely appreciate your business and recommendation. Please let John Hrad know anytime that we may be of further service to you. Wishing you a healthy and prosperous 2018!

December 26, 2017

"My first Lambo "

- Tcdallas

The shopping experience at Lamborghini Dallas was first class all the way! John, my sales agent, was professional, accommodating and worked hard to get me into the car I wanted. There was no pressure or attempts to sell me more than what I was looking for ...there was also full transparency. The whole experience just felt right !

Dec 26, 2017 -

Lamborghini Dallas responded

We strive for full transparency and to deliver a level of service that is unparalleled in the exotic and luxury marketplace. Thank you for sharing your Lamborghini Dallas experience on DealerRater this afternoon. Please let John and Louie know anytime that we may be of further service to you. Make it a great week and a prosperous and healthy New Year.

December 20, 2017

"Honest / quick service @ fair price "

- JLemons

I was very pleased to be able to get right through to service & speak with Travis He was very helpful over phone. Being I was over an hour away I greatly appreciated that ! We decided I needed to bring my Lambo into the dealership. When I arrived Travis greeted me at the showroom door ! Then immediately took my car into the shop Diagnosed the issue, and as he suspected it was what he thought it was ( when we spoke earlier on phone ) He did exactly what he told me he was going to do ( even took me into shop & showed me the issue ) He also charged what I was quoted over the phone w/no upcharges or games played once I was there & car in shop. While waiting, I spoke w/ John Hrad & Tim McKenna. These guys are both very knowledgeable & wanting to help in any way Soon after Travis had Fixed it within an hour ( as promised ) and on my way I went. I will defiantly be back & am planning on doing more auto business w/Lambo Dallas very soon THANKS GUYS ! Jimmy Lemons

Tim McKenna
Dec 20, 2017 -

Lamborghini Dallas responded

Jimmy, we were happy to service your Lamborghini. Thank you for sharing your experience with Travis, John, and Tim. Please let us know anytime that we may be of further service to you. We appreciate you!