Lamborghini Dallas

491 Reviews of Lamborghini Dallas

May 13, 2018

"Lambourghini Hurcane "

- MEHRAN2013

This is my second purchase by lambourghini Dallas and as always John and Louie are an Amazing Team They made the entire process very easy , very professional , knowledgeable and honest. John and Louie are the reason why I go back to lambourghini Dallas again because I know With this team I am in best hands John took the time to search and find the exact car I was looking for in just few days. Thanks again John and Loui , you guys are the best of the best

May 13, 2018 -

Lamborghini Dallas responded

Congratulations on your new Lamborghini and thank you for recognizing John Hrad and Louie Bonsukan. We sincerely appreciate your business and recommendation. Please let us know anytime that we may be of further service to you. Have a great week!

April 24, 2018

"Fantastic Experience!"

- Audir8gtguy59

John made the process and enjoyable. He was very professional and accommodating. This was my second purchase from him and he does a great job. Thanks John, you rock!

Apr 24, 2018 -

Lamborghini Dallas responded

Thank you for sharing your second experience with Lamborghini Dallas. We sincerely appreciate your business and recommendation on DealerRater. Please let John and Louie know anytime that we may be of further service to you. Make it a great week!

April 19, 2018

"Vehicle Purchase"

- happyboy

The customer experience at the Lamborghini Dallas dealership is phenomenal. I have been a repeat customer and would always be a customer for life, with Lamborghini Dallas. I have had the opportunity to work with Tim McKenna and Mike Durkey and the emtire process from start to finish is enriching. Anyone within my family and friends network shopping for an exotic will always be a Lamborghini Dallas customer.

Mike Durkey
Apr 19, 2018 -

Lamborghini Dallas responded

First off, congrats on your new Lamborghini! Thank you for your business and recommendation here on DealerRater. Please let us know anytime that we may be of further service to you. Have a great evening + weekend.

April 19, 2018

"Uber?"

- tomdfw1

I like the dealership and people and service...but come on...300k for a car, $550 for an oil change and no loaner cars; in fact got a ride home in a 10 year old Ford F-150 and then pay for Uber to get back to pick up my car? I expected so much more, but then apparently this is typical for exotic dealerships. So why not just take care to specialty shops where I get a loaner? People and place is nice...just expected a loaner or something better to pick up and drop off car!

Travis Cearley
Apr 20, 2018 -

Lamborghini Dallas responded

Tom, we completely understand and are working on a solution for our clients. It is a challenge for an exotic store, but please know, we hear you loud and clear. Our apology for the inconvenience. Thank you for sharing your feedback here on DealerRater. We appreciate you!

April 17, 2018

"Easy, Seemless, Knowledgeable, Proffessional & Accommodating"

- Andre and Andrea

Cant say enough about how well this process went. John is the best and gives each transaction his full attention. We told him what we were wanting, He searched, found and sold us the perfect vehical with a keen understanding of what we wanted. This is my husbands third Lamborghini and I’m sure when he is ready for the next one, he will be calling John at Dallas Lamborghini to make it easy on us once again. Thank you so much to the whole team for making it a pleasant experience.

Other Employees : Spoke to Mike and Travis also but not about sale-5stars
Apr 17, 2018 -

Lamborghini Dallas responded

Andre and Andrea, first off, congratulations on your third Lamborghini! We sincerely appreciate your business and recommendation. Please let John and Louie know anytime that we may be of further service to you. Make it a great week and thank you for sharing your Lamborghini Dallas experience with everyone on DealerRater.

April 17, 2018

"Lamborghini purchase"

- customryder

John Hrad was excellent very good experience. I would purchase from them again. Very helpful with my decision. On a very expensive Automobile. Thanks John!

Apr 17, 2018 -

Lamborghini Dallas responded

Thank you and congratulations on your new Lamborghini. Please let John know anytime that we may be of further service to you. We appreciate you. Enjoy your new Lamborghini... we know that you will!

April 16, 2018

"Lamborghini of Dallas Top Notch Service "

- Qaugustine

This is my third Lamborghini purchase from this dealership and my sales advisor John did an excellent job as usual. I love my 610-4 Huracan. Thank you Lamborghini of Dallas for making this an exceptional experience!

Apr 16, 2018 -

Lamborghini Dallas responded

Congratulations on your new Lamborghini Huracan 610-4. Thank you for sharing your experience with us on DealerRater. Please let John, Louie, and Tim know anytime that we may be of further service to you. We appreciate your business and recommendation! Have a great week.

April 07, 2018

"Great purchasing Experience"

- wildwood101

Worked with John in sales once on the phone, and a few emails back and forth. Was a very easy straight forward buying experience. The car arrived perfectly as described. I will be doing more business with Lamborghini Dallas again. Andy Ackerman

Apr 07, 2018 -

Lamborghini Dallas responded

Andy, thank you for placing your trust with us and for sharing your Lamborghini Dallas experience on DealerRater. Please let John Hrad know anytime that we may be of further service to you. We sincerely appreciate your business. Have a great weekend.

April 02, 2018

"Superb lamborghii dealership"

- JohnD

Lamborghini Dallas offers a top notch buying experience. . From the beginning until the very end when taking delivery of my Adventador the staff, epescially John Hrad, were superb. . I would highly recommend Dallas Lamborghin to anyone seeking to buy one of these amazing machines. The knowledge and and professionalism is hands down some of the best I've experienced in my years of buying and trading exotics.

Apr 02, 2018 -

Lamborghini Dallas responded

John, congratulations on your new Aventador and thank you for sharing your Lamborghini Dallas experience with us this morning on DealerRater. Please let John Hrad know anytime that we may be of further service to you. We appreciate your business and recommendation. Make it a great week + enjoy your Aventador... we know that you will.

March 30, 2018

"The best car purchasing experience ever!"

- Nylambodude

Hands down, the best vehicle purchasing experience I ever had. Let alone that this one was my first "Exotic" car purchase. The professionalism, honesty and respect that this team had towards me were simply second to none. I would never think that buying a Lamborghini over the phone, only based on photos and videos of the vehicle would be so easy and pleasant. The vehicle arrived at my door exactly the way it was described! Only one word to describe their service, AMAZING!

Mike Durkey
Andrew Smith
Mar 31, 2018 -

Lamborghini Dallas responded

Congratulations on your new (and first) Lamborghini. Thank you for recognizing our team here on DealerRater. Please let us know anytime that we may be of further service to you. Have a great weekend and enjoy your Lamborghini... we know that you will.