Lamborghini Dallas

601 South Central Expressway, Richardson, Texas 75080

517 Reviews of Lamborghini Dallas

September 27, 2018

"Joined The 5 Timers Club @ LD"

- RRTOYS

5 purchase from Lambo Dallas and Scot (where is my jacket!). Always a pleasure. Easily the best exotic dealer in the country and I have tried a few.

Sep 27, 2018 -

Lamborghini Dallas responded

Thank you for sharing your Lamborghini Dallas experience (times 5) on DealerRater this afternoon. We sincerely appreciate your business and recommendation. Please let Scot and Louie know anytime that we may be of further service to you. Make it a great day!

September 27, 2018

"Out of state buyer"

- stevego

Scot and his team handled an out of state purchase on my behalf from a private seller. They handled the paperwork, payment and arranged transport. I was extremely pleased. I will definitely use them again in the future.

Sep 27, 2018 -

Lamborghini Dallas responded

Thank you for sharing your Lamborghini Dallas experience on DealerRater. Please let Scot and Louie know anytime that we may be of further service to you. We appreciate you!

September 26, 2018

"Out of state buyer"

- lambo ontario

This will be the fourth Lamborghini that I have purchased in the last few years from Scot Whitworth . I live in upstate New York and have done all sales online .Dallas Lamborghini and Scot have made this process easy , simple and worry free for me thanks again !

Sep 26, 2018 -

Lamborghini Dallas responded

First off, thank you for placing your trust with Lamborghini Dallas and Scot Whitworth for your last four Lamborghini purchases. We sincerely appreciate your business and recommendation. Please let Scot and Louie know anytime that we may be of further service to you. Enjoy your new Lamborghini... we know that you will.

September 19, 2018

"Best buying experience!"

- New GTR owner

The manager Tim and his sales associates were very accommodating and very professional! I came in with a budget in mind and they worked with me on meeting that budget. Will definitely do do business with them again.

Mike Durkey
Sep 19, 2018 -

Lamborghini Dallas responded

Congratulations on your new GT-R! Thank you for sharing your experience with our team at Lamborghini Dallas. Please let Mike, Scott, and Tim know anytime that we may be of further service to you. We sincerely appreciate your business and recommendation.

September 17, 2018

"Purchase of 2018 Performante and sale of 2018 Mclaren"

- tracey

I am pleased with the sales experience and the service experience. However, I am not pleased with being overcharged $300.00 a month after signing the initial contract. I feel that I was stolen from. Overall though, I really enjoy the car. Sincerely, Charles Meeker

Travis Cearley
Mark Plummer
Andrew Smith
September 14, 2018

"Nice Purchasing Experience"

- 2sdhess

My wife and I were shopping for a nice vehicle and found several to view at this dealership. We drove to Richardson from Central Texas to find our car of choice. Upon arriving, we were greeted by the front receptionist and then after a few moments, Scot our salesman approached us. He took us around to the Gallardo's that we had been looking at online and was knowledgeable of the service records and individual aspects of each vehicle. We made an offer shortly after a test drive and were sent to Louie to complete the financial transaction which only took a matter of minutes. All in all, this was one of the easiest vehicle purchases we have ever made. Great customer service.

Sep 14, 2018 -

Lamborghini Dallas responded

Congratulations on your new Lamborghini Gallardo! Thank you for making the road trip to Lamborghini Dallas and for sharing your experience on DealerRater. Please let Scot and Louie know anytime that we may be of further service to you. Have a great weekend and enjoy your Lamborghini... we know that you will!

September 13, 2018

"About as Good as it Gets!!!"

- gman

I recently purchased a pre-owned automobile from Lamborghini Dallas. This was my 3rd out of 4 dealers I visited regarding this purchase. John my salesman was very knowledgeable and within 10 minutes my car was appraised and I was given a great deal on both the car I purchased and the appraisal I was given on my trade in. Now contrast that to the next dealership I visited that kept me there for 50 minutes before anyone started to make an appraisal of my trade in. They kept wanting to keep the car longer and asked me many questions about my trade in ( in other words they were building a case for why they wanted to "steal" my car from me). I was so frustrated that I left there. I loved that John and the other folks at Lamborghini Dallas gave me a great deal and they didn't waste my time. I give them my highest recommendation of any dealership in Dallas that I have dealt with.

Sep 13, 2018 -

Lamborghini Dallas responded

Thank you for sharing your experience with John Hrad and Lamborghini Dallas here on DealerRater this evening. We sincerely appreciate your business and recommendation. Please let us know anytime that we may be of further service to you. Make it a great weekend.

September 11, 2018

"Look no further....LAMBORGHINI DALLAS"

- R2 Logistics LLC

This has been by far the smoothest vehicle purchase I have experienced! Everyone was so helpful in explaining details about the vehicle and making sure I got the best bang for my buck. I requested certain modifications to the vehicle which they handled the whole process for me without a worry. Definitely the place to purchase an exotic vehicle, you can count on 5 star service.

Sep 11, 2018 -

Lamborghini Dallas responded

Thank you for sharing your Lamborghini Dallas experience with us on DealerRater. We sincerely appreciate your business and recommendation. Please let John Hrad know anytime that we may be of further service to you. Make it a great week!

September 04, 2018

"GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE AND CARE!"

- Perry Vincent

The sales staff are very concerned and honest in negotiating and discussion. The care and effort is exceptional. Definitely have confidence in them delivering what they promised.

Mike Durkey
Sep 04, 2018 -

Lamborghini Dallas responded

Congratulations on your new Lamborghini! Thank you for sharing your experience with us on DealerRater this evening. Please let Mike and Tim know anytime that we may be of further service to you. We appreciate your business and recommendation.

September 04, 2018

"Performante"

- David1981

These guys are great! 2nd Lamborghini in 8 months and the service, professional and knowledge is phenomenal. Can't wait until the new ones next year!

Travis Cearley
Mark Plummer
Sep 04, 2018 -

Lamborghini Dallas responded

David, first off, congratulations on your 2nd Lamborghini in 8 months from Lamborghini Dallas. We sincerely appreciate your business and recommendation. Please let Scot, Travis, Louie, and Mark, know anytime that we may be of further service to you. Make it a great week!