Lamborghini Dallas

462 Reviews of Lamborghini Dallas

December 02, 2017

"2nd time around "

- Precise 1

We brought our 2013 Gallardo in for a oil change and left with a 2017 Huracan. Most expensive oil change to date. Scot Whitworth and the entire team at Lamborghini of Dallas are always a pleasure to deal with. We had them paint the wheels black and change over a built in radar detector, they turned it around in a couple of days. Scot is extremely responsive and professional, making the transaction worry free. Louie Bonsukan goes above and beyond as well. The paperwork was ready and after 10 minutes and a few signatures we were out the door, also contacted our insurance carrier to switch out the policy. If you are in the market for a high end toy, look no further than Lamborghini of Dallas. John and Sandi W

Travis Cearley
Dec 02, 2017 -

Lamborghini Dallas responded

John and Sandi, congratulations on your new 2017 Lamborghini Huracan. That was one awesome oil change. Thank you for sharing your Lamborghini Dallas experience this afternoon on DealerRater. Please let us know anytime that we may be of further service to you. We appreciate your business and recommendation. Have a great weekend.

November 21, 2017

"Excellent Experience From Order to Delivery"

- lambo8

The entire team, Tim,John,Louie and the guys in service, helped in making sure the specifics in ordering the Performante earlier this year would be the perfect car once it arrived at Lamborghini Dallas. I was kept up to date throughout the build out, shipping and delivery to the dealership. It isn't my first Lamborghini, nor my last. Although any Lamborghini owner will tell you, taking possession of the car and that first drive when you know it is yours - All Smiles!!

Andrew Smith
Nov 21, 2017 -

Lamborghini Dallas responded

Congratulations on your new Performante! Thank you for sharing your Lamborghini Dallas experience with us on DealerRater. Please let us know anytime that we may be of further service to you. Have a great Thanksgiving!

November 21, 2017

"The Best"

- RMSTX

This is the second Lamborghini that I bought from Lamborghini of Dallas and both experiences have been great. The whole team John, Mike, Louie, Mark and Tim are extremely knowledgeable and work to make the whole process easy. They know more about Lamborghini automobiles than anyone else in the US. They even setup a factory visit while I was in Italy so I could see the car on the production line!

Mark Plummer
Nov 21, 2017 -

Lamborghini Dallas responded

Congratulations on your new (and second) Lamborghini from Lamborghini Dallas. Thank you for sharing your experience with us on DealerRater. We sincerely appreciate your business and recommendation. Please let us know anytime that we may be of further service to you. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving... we are thankful for you!

November 16, 2017

"Very Good sales and Service"

- R7tp

Thanks for helping me get my Lamborghini Huracan. Helped me personalize it to my personal requests. My only disappointment was that the car i was going to buy had an add on race exhaust. Before i could finalize the deal they sold the exhaust to another buyer. They did help me add XPEL Stealth film so it was a nice look to the car. But quicker if you find the car you want!! Very nice quality on the Xpel install, looks great!

Nov 16, 2017 -

Lamborghini Dallas responded

Congrats on your new Lamborghini Huracan. Thank you for sharing your experience with Scot and Lamborghini Dallas. We sincerely appreciate your business and recommendation here on DealerRater this morning. Enjoy your Huracan... we know that you will!

November 15, 2017

"Mike was fantastic!"

- Johnmaroney

My credit union wouldn’t fund out of state because of titling issues. After finding out Lamborghini of North LA and Lamborghini Dallas were managed by the same company I talked to Mike and he assured me that he would find a way to make the deal happen. After four days of phone calls and paper work And ZERO skin in the game, Mike delivered as promised! My next Lamborghini purchase will be from Lamborghini Dallas and Mike. If you want the best in customer satisfaction, call and ask for Mike Durkey.

Nov 15, 2017 -

Lamborghini Dallas responded

John, congratulations on your new Lamborghini and thank you for sharing your experience with us. Please let Mike know anytime that we may be of further service to you. We sincerely appreciate your business and recommendation.

November 15, 2017

"Easy long distance purchase"

- NAV5

I bought a used car from Lamborghini of Dallas. My sales advisor was John Hrad, and finance manager was Louie Bonsukan. I would give these gentlemen 5 stars for the ease of process and product delivered. It's always stressful buying a car, but add in a "higher end" vehicle across the miles and it just compounds the process. The whole process was spelled out and handled seamlessly from their end. All I had to do was show up with a check, sign a few documents, and I was out the door in 30 minutes. I wholeheartedly recommend John, Louie, and the team at Lamborghini Dallas for your car purchase.

Nov 15, 2017 -

Lamborghini Dallas responded

Thank you for sharing your Lamborghini Dallas experience on DealerRater this morning. We sincerely appreciate your business and recommendation. Please let John and Louie know anytime that we may be of further service to you. Make it a great week!

November 13, 2017

"responsive experience"

- Kevin W

Scot was very easy to work with. straight forward transaction and he was very responsive to my requests as an out of state buyer. searched the whole US for a good car and i got it from Scot. well done.

Nov 13, 2017 -

Lamborghini Dallas responded

Kevin, thank you for sharing your experience with us this evening. We sincerely appreciate your business and recommendation. Please let Scot know anytime that we may be of further service to you. Make it a great week!

November 08, 2017

"DALLAS LAMBO ROCKS"

- Huracanrandall

Dallas to KC no problems! Mike Durkey was fantastic! Will buy again when I upgrade to an Aventador next year. So far the Huracan is awesome! Thanks again, Randy

Nov 08, 2017 -

Lamborghini Dallas responded

Randy, congratulations on your new Huracan. Thank you for sharing your Lamborghini Dallas experience from KC. We sincerely appreciate your business and recommendation. Please let Mike know anytime that we may be of service and when you are ready for your Aventador. Make it a great week and enjoy your Huracan... we know that you will!

October 31, 2017

"Mike Durkey and Lamborghini Dallas - Huracan Purchase"

- MC Plano

Bought a 2015 Huracan from Lamborghini Dallas. Mike D was patient and easy to deal with, as was lamborghini Dallas as a whole. The price on the car was very competitive compared to other spec'd cars nationwide. I now fully understand why they are the number one dealer in the US. Easy transaction and comfortable experience. Was looking at a Mclaren 570S but ultimately went with the Huracan. Personally, I feel like Mike and the guys at Lamborghini Dallas were less "stuffy" than the Mclaren guy -Chris Blank. LD were more like car guys and understood what I was wanting. Educate yourself, you can learn everything you want about the cars before you even get to the dealership. But do your research, look around and compare, in the end, apples-to-apples Lamborghini Dallas has the best deals hands down. High spec cars for super competitive prices. Suggestions for improvement?....I can't really think of any. I feel like I was in control of the transaction the whole time, and got what I wanted and a fair deal. Next we'll see how the service dept is when I need them...

Nov 01, 2017 -

Lamborghini Dallas responded

Congratulations on your new Lamborghini Huracan. Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We sincerely appreciate your business and recommendation on DealerRater. Please let Mike Durkey know anytime that we may be of further service to you. Make it a great week and enjoy your Huracan... we know that you will.

October 30, 2017

"The best"

- JAB42

I have dealt with Lamborghini Dallas for over 7 years and they are the best. Very thorough and above all else they are honest. Tim, John, Louie, Mark, service, everyone is great.

Mark Plummer
Oct 30, 2017 -

Lamborghini Dallas responded

Our favorite reviews come from our long term clients. Thank you for sharing your Lamborghini Dallas experience on DealerRater this morning. Please let us know anytime that we may be of further service to you. Make it a great week!