LeSueur Car Company

Sales Associate

September 13, 2018

"Our Newest Car"

- Bonitafarmer

We found LeSueur Car Company on Truecar and Cargurus. They treated us right, gave us a good deal on the vehicle we bought and were very helpful and professional. Try them, you'll like them!

Kris LeSueur
Riley Price

September 13, 2018

"Low Pressure"

- awinganail

Very low pressure, let us drive whatever we wanted with no problems. Bought from them before, and would buy form them again. Pleasant experience. Thanks

Other Employees : Not sure his name, works at the front desk.

September 12, 2018

"Patience Paid Off"

- VWfan

This was my second car buying experience at LeSueur and I probably won't go anywhere else. I probably test drove at least 8 different cars and LeSueur staff could not have been more patient with me. When I finally decided on the car I wanted, we negotiated a fair price and I am became a happy car owner.

Steven LeSueur

Used 2013 Lincoln MKZ, $15777

2013 Lincoln MKZ

• Friendly sales staff!
  • Service Department
  • Credit Union and Bank Financing!
  • Window Tint Available