LeSueur Car Company

Sales Associate
James LeSueur, Finance Manager, LeSueur Car Company

James LeSueur

June 08, 2018

"Friendly Non-Pressures Sales Team"

- Jim

Everyone was extremely friendly, honest and genuinely concerned about our total satisfaction. Total atmosphere was relaxed & low key with absolutely no hard sell tactics...A very welcome change from your typical car dealer. If you are looking for a vehicle type which they carry (which was extensive) I highly recommend a visit.

Steven LeSueur
Other Employees : Receptionist / Assistant

June 04, 2018

"Reliable, dependable and honest Dealership"

- Terri G

Working with Kris LeSueur to purchase our Mercedes GLK was a great experience. I had researched the GLK and was prepared for the routine hassle of working with a car dealership. LeSueur Car Company was a friendly, no pressure experience. It was a nice experience. How often can someone say that about buying a car! Kris answered my questions and inspired me with confidence with my purchase. Thank you to everyone at LeSueur Car Company!

June 03, 2018

"Trustworthy Dealer"

- Sabril71

My experience at LeSueur was extremely positive. My wife & I were looking to replace her car after it was totaled in an accident. I was very impressed with the quality & variety of their inventory. We were treated like family and very comfortable with our car purchase. We will be returning to LeSueur for all future car purchases & recommending them to all our friends and family!

Used 2016 Volkswagen Beetle, $19177

Used 2017 Nissan Titan, $29977

2017 Nissan Titan

• Friendly sales staff!
  • Service Department
  • Credit Union and Bank Financing!
  • Window Tint Available