LeSueur Car Company

Kyle LeSueur, Sales Associate, LeSueur Car Company

Kyle LeSueur

Sales Associate

November 19, 2017

"Hard to find honest car salespeople"

- schmyph

I really didn't want to buy a new car, I love my car. But I needed one with more technology. I also prefer to purchase a new car rather than used, but as long as it still was still under the 50,000 mile warrentee (sp?), a used car was not a problem plus with CarFax, I felt even more secure. Kris, the salesman, was very thorough, answered my questions with honesty, explained everything that I didn't understand. I could go on and on, but the bottom line is I would purchase another car from them in a heart beat! Plus I ended up with a fantastic car (I decided to keep my older car as a second for guests, I just couldn't bare to part with it).

November 16, 2017

"Knowledgeable and friendly"

- Drea8284

I have not had a new car for almost 14 yrs. I was worried I would come across issues with a used car, but luckily I did not. This place is great! Riley was my sales guy and he was patient and very knowledgeable. He answered all of our questions right away. The car buying experience was wonderful and we will definitely be getting our next car here.

Riley Price

November 13, 2017

""Wonderful People to Purchase a Car from""

- Helen123

Hands down the best experiance I have EVER had buying a car! Super friendly, knowledgeable and professional. Very relaxed atmoshere, no HIGH pressure. ALL car transaction should be this easy, but sadly they are NOT! I would NEVER consider buying a car anywhere else!

Used 2016 Volkswagen Eos

Used 2017 Kia Sorento, $31477

2017 Kia Sorento

• Friendly sales staff!
  • Service Department
  • Credit Union and Bank Financing!
  • Window Tint Available