Lexus of Sacramento

Christina Carson

July 21, 2018

"Windshield replacement"

- Vague1

Replaced a windshield on my Gs 350 with OEM windshield. Very well done work and was offered a loaner car. Brandy called the next day to check on the quality of work.

Brandy Joseph

July 18, 2018

"Return Customers"

- Dennis and Kathy

We are very happy with our purchase and are return customers from 2013. Our biggest reason for returning is because of the personal care and attention received by our salesperson Kent Owens, Kent is the best!!

Mike Zinda
Kent Owens

July 17, 2018

"Your team came through for me ... AGAIN"

- MicFoxx06

Nick Cruz and crew saved my 4th of July. On July3rd at the end of the day my alt. gave out at work. I had to have it towed from Tracy to Sacramento with an hour and half time left for a loaner. Not only did Nick stay in constant contact with me but he also made sure I'd have a loaner available. The amount of stress going into a holiday with traffic and limited time simply disappeared as soon as I walked into the service department. I got there are 6:15 pm well after service was closed and the ladies in the cashier and vehicle transportation department made me feel like it was business as usual. I can't thank your staff enough for helping me with such care and fluidity. These are the experiences that bring me back to Lexus of Sacramento instead of going to closer locations. I appreciate you Nick... my family appreciates you. - Cheers, Mike Foxx

Nick Cruz