Lexus of Sacramento

Sales & Leasing Consultant

September 21, 2018

"Great experience "

- Locke, Stacy

Lexus of Sacramento contacted me to schedule recall work-I really appreciated that. Mike was very professional. The shuttle was convenient, taking me home and picking me up from home. I felt safe in the shuttle-drivers were very polite.

September 21, 2018

"Always a great experience!"

- Marilyn N

Mike Huttleston is my service representative. He is always so professional and helpful and he is a really nice person. I always know that if I have any issues, Mike will get them resolved for me. Thank you so much, Mike.

Samantha Williamson

September 20, 2018

"Always Keeping my Lexus safe and fun to drive"

- browniescar

I had several bad experiences taking my Lexus to small local shops for maintenance and decided to always bring it to Lexus of Sacramento for everything. You have discovered things that need to be repaired and help me to keep my Lexus running safe and so fun to drive. I want to keep the car as long as I can, because it was my late husband's car and I think about him when I drive it.

James Fuhs