Lia Toyota of Wilbraham

2145 Boston Rd, Wilbraham, Massachusetts 01095

112 Reviews of Lia Toyota of Wilbraham

January 22, 2018

"Customer service was exceptional"

- AP

Tina and Carla were fantastic - no pressure, no constant phone calls, etc. Made me feel welcomed and were happy to help in any way they could. Very personable and a pleasure to meet.

January 18, 2018

"Amazing Customer Service "

- muneca01104

I want to start by say that this is the 4th Toyota from Lia. All of my experience have gotten better with each experience. Andre was extremely helpful during this entire experience and has reached out several times to check in and make sure that everything was going well.

January 18, 2018

"Super Happy!! "

- Patricia Crigger

Andre was excellent put me in the car I wanted. He was very help with everything and the process was quite and easy! Definalty worth stopping in and checking them out

January 09, 2018

"Quick, Easy, Professional "

- MeganElliott

Andre made the entire experience from start to finish a breeze. I went into the dealership knowing I wanted to turn in my 2015 RAV 4 and get into a new lease. I also knew I wanted another RAV 4 but had a few very specific requirements. Andre was very attentive to those requirements as well as my budget. What topped off the wonderful experience was that Andre came into the dealership on his day off to get me into my new car at a time that fit my schedule. The management and other sales members were also very attentive to my needs and made the entire process a positive one for me.

January 04, 2018

"New purchase "

- Lori

This is my fourth car that I have purchased with Lia. The sales staff is very accommodating and friendly. They work really hard to find the right vehicle for their customer. I would definitely recommend this dealer to my friends and family.

January 03, 2018

"Pleasant"

- Paula57

I never trust puttung my phone number online but went for it. Tina contacted me the next day, she was so pleasant and down to earth. No pressure at all. That's who brought me into the dealership,Andre from sales was professinal but friendly , no pressure attitude. Ryan also was just as friendly and easy going. What else can I say ,except I'm " old school" . I felt like I stepped back in time where customer service was everything and they provider that and then some.

Riley Campbell
Other Employees : Taylor
December 23, 2017

"Carla made the experience easy!"

- kpremont

I purchased my first new car with Carla in October. She was very patient, flexible and knowledgeable. She made the purchase happen in a way that fit my schedule. She made sure I got exactly what I wanted. I would highly recommend working with Carla for your next car purchase.

December 22, 2017

"Superb service "

- Nozzle nose

My first encounter with Lia Toyota of Wilbraham was 7-8 years ago when the big batteries in my Prius (purchased elsewhere) went dead. Under warranty, they were repaired completely for free. They even helped me rent a car when the repairs took 5 days instead of two (due to an injured Prius technician). We just traded that Prius in with 240,000 miles on it for another. Sales and management were most helpful guiding us through the process and giving us a fair deal that met our needs. It was no accident we went there for a new car.

Riley Campbell
Other Employees : Darren Wesley
December 20, 2017

"2010 Toyota Corolla "

- Dvbrown

Love it. It’s an upgrade frOm what I had and drives great! I will get a lot of use out of it . Carla was very patient and answered all our questions.

December 19, 2017

"I was treated with respect and cooperatopn."

- pjd

I am 71 years old. I have been buying or leasing cars since I was 16. Carla Brooks was the only person I have found to have knowledge of the product. Informed me of all the financial questions I had. Allowed me to make an informed decision without the normal cars sales pressure. It was a very pleasurable experience. When my lease expires I will go see Carla. She is probably the best person I have ever worked with during the car buying or leasing process. On a 1 to 5 rating with 5 being the best, Carla gets a 5 from me, She is a first class person. I would add that the person who helped me with the last financial transaction should be given a 5 star also. I am sorry but I do not remember his name. Phil DeForge