Lima Auto Mall

Sales and Leasing Consultant

September 20, 2018

"Great service"

- Garmatter.kg

I went in with a budget as a first time buyer. They helped me to stay within my budget and all stayed patient with me as I decided what I wanted and felt was best for me. All the workers were a great help and it was a friendly environment.

Destiny Askins
Ryan Swaney

September 18, 2018

"Great Customer Service."

- AllieAmber10

Very knowledgeable on the cars we were looking at. Very helpful and nice. Enjoyed working with them on my purchase of my vehicle. Got us in and out quickly.

Destiny Askins
Josh Gaines

September 14, 2018

"Solid dealer"

- TystoZarban

Got back to me quickly and had the car I was interested in ready. Knew all about it, even tho it wasn't one of their new car lines. Worked a good deal and gave a fair trade-in. I'm very pleased.

Robert Crist