1, Call from Lithia saying I owe $500 deductible from a previous repair. Told him I was not about to pay that. That it was their responsibility to collect from the insurance, Farm Mutual. Went back and forth; left it as I was not going to pay as t was not my responsibility. My insurance is State Farm. I was upset and angry.
2. When the repair was done (above) there was another problem under the car that wasn't checked. Had to take it back in to be fixed.
3. Passenger mirror broken. Lithia replaced with wrong mirror, and I need to eventually take it back in for replacement., Replaced with a lower grade mirror that did not match the driver side mirror.
4. My sunroof shattered because of a chip made from a gravel truck. The car then exposed to -3 degrees and up to 37 degrees on top of Pine Creek Pass, Idaho. Called Lithia at least six times and left message for person: 3 times one day, 2 times the next, 1 time next. Never returned my call. Gave up, and used Sunroof Express.
5. I've bought 2 cars from Lithia: a 2013 subaru legacy that was supposed to have all the safety features--and did not. Salesman error. Tried to make up for it with other offers, but would not replace as I had driven it brand new to Idaho (that was when I discovered we did not have safety featueres--blind spot and ability to slow down on its own when approaching other cars.
6. Bought a second 2017 subaru legacy, with safety features. Given Lithia a lot of business over the years
Then bought a 2017 subaru. I have