Longo Toyota

Isaac Banos

Cassey Castaneda, Pre-Owned Sales Associate, Longo Toyota

Cassey Castaneda

December 18, 2018

"Top Notch Customer Service"

- Moh

We got a good price on a high quality used car through Longo Toyota. Cassey helped facilitate everything smoothly and quickly throughout the process. This dealership is honestly the largest car dealer we have ever been to and after you agree to a price, they everything down to a science. Smooth sailing the whole way. There was a small cosmetic issue with the vehicle that we noticed after we took it home and once we called Cassie he arranged for it to be taken care of right away. The dealership was not obligated to help us but went out of their way to take care of the issue; this is what defines good customer service and will take me back to the same dealership if I buy another Toyota. Thanks Cassey!

Cassey Castaneda

December 18, 2018

"Good customer service "

- 4cab

Good communication. Deal was as expressed in email in response to internet inquiry. I am satisfied with the purchase and experience at Longo Toyota. Thanks.

December 17, 2018

"I have been coming to Fred Williams for about 20 years. I h "

- MariaG18

I been coming to Fred Williams for about 20 years. He is friendly, honest, knowledgeable and professional. I have recommended him many times to family and friends. I trust Toyota cars & trucks (since we have owned many so far) they have never disappointed me or my family. My father always advised me to prefer Toyota brand over any other brand of cars. From my end I am completely satisfied. Thank you

New 2018 Toyota Prius, $28648

• Starbucks Onsite
  • Subway Onsite
  • AAA Insurance Office Onsite
  • Enterprise Rental Car Offices Onsite
  • Collision Repair Center (Body Shop)
  • Free Use of iPads