Longo Toyota

Cassey Castaneda

Ruben Cardenas, Pre-Owned Sales Associate, Longo Toyota

Ruben Cardenas

November 22, 2017

"Best customer service and most enjoyable experience"

- Ava88

In all my years of buying and leasing new vehicles and hating the dealership process since I got my license to drive, Longo Toyota is by far the best and most enjoyable and up to date - straight forward dealer in its category. I did my research online first of inventory and pricing along with promotions, then I called Randal Schlosser at the internet sales dept, who promptly returned my call and set up an appt but informed me that in the event his client prior runs long, I would be in good hands with one of his team partners. When I got there he greeted me in person and then introduced me to Arina Romanovskaya. Arina was very knowledgeable and helpful and I loved the private self credit application terminals, so you are not telling your confidential personal infos to everyone at the dealership to access like the other dealerships that apparently still operate in in 1970s lol! Once we closed, Arina even took time to demonstrate the self parking and multi safety and entertainment features that my new car has to offer. I definitely recommend Longo Toyota and Lexus, their team reps set up the pro standard for others to follow!

Arina Romanovskaya
Randal Schlosser

November 22, 2017

"Friendly and efficient service "

- Bulldogmama

Isaac welcomed us with very friendly manner and answered all the questions we had patiently and clearly. He was very efficient with all the paperworks and we were very happily out of the door quicker than we expected. It was a very pleasant experience. We will definitely ask for him next time we are buying a car!

Isaac Banos

November 21, 2017

"Great service "

- Mary21

I had a great experience at The Longo Toyota. Winsor Carrasco and Gracie Camba are the best sales representatives I have ever met. They were friendly and most important to me they were honest about everything. They did all they can to give a great deal. I'm super happy with my purchase. Is hard to find a sales rep that looks for the customers interest at heart.

Gracie Camba

• Starbucks Onsite
  • Subway Onsite
  • AAA Insurance Office Onsite
  • Enterprise Rental Car Offices Onsite
  • Collision Repair Center (Body Shop)
  • Free Use of iPads