Lou Fusz Ford

Sales consultant

November 12, 2017

"Great experience "

- Djbg

Fantastic service, great experience. Would recommend Jerry without reservations. He presented all options in a straight forward manner and got us exactly what we wanted.

Jerry Paule

November 10, 2017

"The best dealer and salesman around. "

- Wally Z

This is my 6th Ford bought from Lou Fusz and my 3rd bought through Dan Holflinger. Dan has been a pleasure to work with. He has always gone way above what I call normal sales techniques .No pressure, no bate and switch, etc. With my last purchase, Dan and I sat for several hours trying to find me the best deal with all possible discounts available. I will never go any place else to by my Fords, and I will always buy them from Dan. Wally Zuchowski A very satisfied customer

Dan Holflinger

November 04, 2017

"Thanks Joe!!!"

- Babedq03

A few months ago I made a spur of the moment decision to look at Ford Escapes! I found one on the website and called Joe to see if I could check it out! I met with him the next day and had a flawless experience buying this new to me Escape! Joe was great in making sure I was secure in my decision and this car was right for me! He got me an amazing interest rate and an awesome deal! 3 months later I’m still in love with my Escape! Thank you so much Joe!!!

Joe Romeo