Lou Sobh Honda

Manager

October 23, 2018

"Great service! "

- LK119

Provided great service and a very competitive price on my new Honda, I worked with Joe Allen, was a great sales rep. Would recommend to my friends and visit again!

Joseph Allen

October 22, 2018

"AWESOME EXPERIENCE"

- LindaJ

I would recommend Jeffrey Clark (Salesman) and Lou Sobh to anyone looking to buy a car. I visited this dealership with some trepidation as I had never bought what I considered a foreign car. He immediately put me at ease and let me test drive any car I wanted. I immediately fell in love with the CR-V Touring. He and the financial department worked with me to get the payment range where I needed it. Awesome experience!! (And he even bought my friend and I pulled pork sandwiches to try. LOL)

Bob Byczynski
Jeff Clark

October 20, 2018

"Ask for Shandra!"

- Todd A

I looked all over Alabama, Tennessee, and Georgia for the perfect Ridgeline. After narrowing it to 4 vehicles, it was really about the Sales people and process of finalizing the deal and buying the truck. Shandra Loggins was my salesperson, and she was excellent! Shandra is a total pro. She provided the right information that I needed, responded quickly, and was a pleasure to work with from start to finish.

Shandra Loggins