Lou Sobh Honda

Service & Parts Director

November 18, 2017

"Service experience "

- Lillian

All services were great. I was quite pleased. I especially liked the.amount of it from start to finish. I would recommend them to other people

Sean Godwin
Mike Blalock

November 18, 2017

"Excellent "

- Sugar

Excellent service. Service advisor was professional and honest. Refreshments are excellent idea. Especially custom made coffees Since I have had my car serviced at Lou Sobh I have driven my car with confidence everything is in perfect condition. Thank you!!

Justin Britt

November 17, 2017

"Help in a pinch"

- Jodygirl

We got in our CRV loaded to the gills with decorations for a rehearsal dinner and a trip. We had gassed up the day before and we had fastened our seat belts. I pushed the ignition button and “click”. Ugh! Tried again and again to no avail. Found our jumper cables that hadn’t been used in ten years, jumped the car on the other car in the garage and called Heather Cullen at our Honda dealer service center. Told her our saga, and she said come right in!!! We got there, and discovered it was a dead battery!!!! (Thankfully not the starter!) she had us in and out in 35 minutes with a brand new battery fully installed for under $100.00!!! Could not believe it!!! Thanks, Heather, for taking such good care of us and helping us get to the rehearsal dinner in Charlotte... on time!!!

Heather Cullen