Malouf Chevrolet Cadillac

Cadillac Sales Manager

January 10, 2019

"Great"

- Charlie

Nice clean place, Kevin is aces, goes out of his way you to make you a happy customer. Plenty of cars to choose from and a nice room with a TV and a coffee machine.

Kevin Bamrick

January 04, 2019

"Satisfied customer "

- Chevy Chick

I have purchased 2 vehicles from Malouf in the past, and was satisfied. This was my first lease from Chevrolet. Bill was very helpful and knowledgeable. Got me the best deal that I could not refuse. The next day my sister and I both walked with two equinox 's and are extremely satisfied. Thanks for the wonderful experience and will be doing more business in the future.

Bill Selby
Kevin Szelag

December 29, 2018

"Rich Is Your Guy"

- ACole88

I had a great experience with Malouf for a previous purchase of a 2018 Cruze. Unfortunately, that car was totaled when I was t-boned only 6 months after I drove off the lot. I decided to return to Malouf for the replacement, and I'm so glad I did. Rich Esposito was as welcoming and conversational as the first time. Then he really listened as I listed off some up-front concerns and hopes for price and payment levels. Because I'd been through this once before, we were able to skip a lot of the tedious parts and take a lot of time out of what can be a lengthy process. And at the end of the process, they had a lot of my info still on file to fill in the blanks. They treat repeat customers very well (not to mention the loyalty rebate for which it qualifies the buyer). I had an idea of what models I might want, but wanted some more info. Rich patiently talked about features and costs of several options. Rather than simply push forward with the model for which I mentioned a direct interest (the Equinox), Rich was thorough and ran numbers each of the ones we'd looked at, using 3 different down-payment options. Then he clearly and plainly explained the differences in the deals and rebates available for each. He was even patient and quick with honest responses when a family member I'd had drive me to the dealer jumped in to grill him for more information. At the end of the day, he worked with me to get me financed with GM for only $2 more than my initial monthly payments on a 2018 Cruze, for a 2019 Trax with a few more features. Then, because I was going for a safer car, my insurance premium actually dropped. My net monthly costs for financing and insurance are actually a couple bucks less than the first time around. I cannot understate how pleased I am with the service and professionalism you'll find at Malouf. And if you're going to Malouf, your best bet is to talk with Rich.

Richard Esposito