Martin Kia

Sales Representative

March 18, 2018

"Be aware"

- Tlili

I walked in to this place and first thing I asked for was a all wheel drive car, they showed me a red awd Kia Sportage, I liked the car just not the color so I asked for black , they said they had it in the lot, got approved for the financing part then we agreed that they going to drop off the car to me since I had to rush to work, a week later in the snow storm I find out that they switch the car and gave me a fwd car, I called their sales manager Eric that kept telling every time I called that he’ll call me right back and he has to investigate and never calls , after I got fed up with the lies I called and they told me that there’s nothing They can do and not to call and bother them anymore even though I paid extra for the awd , this is the 3rd car I get from these people and they still managed to trick me

Eric

February 06, 2018

"BEST PLACE TO PURCHASE A VEHICLE!"

- Chrissy’s Kia

I have to say this was the best car buying experience I’ve ever had. Their Kia salesman Rob Smith is a real go-getter! He will go the extra mile to get you the deal you want without all the added b/s. He talks “to you” not at you. Once I was in the finance office there was no pressure to purchase anything I didn’t want or need. I would & have highly recommended Martin to my family, friends & anyone who is looking to purchase a vehicle!

Robert Smith

January 03, 2018

"Con artists"

- Kia_Not_Even_Once

They use shady practices to get you into the financial office where the contract details do not match the details discussed with the sales person. Notice how they don't take Facebook reviews? They know they'd be trashed for their shameful practices.

Stephanie Pelzer