Martin Kia

Sales Representative

January 03, 2018

"Con artists"

- Kia_Not_Even_Once

They use shady practices to get you into the financial office where the contract details do not match the details discussed with the sales person. Notice how they don't take Facebook reviews? They know they'd be trashed for their shameful practices.

Stephanie Pelzer
3.0
Michael Carfagno

December 19, 2017

"OEM Dan Carlton"

- Fred Glaeser

I stopped by Mazda to get an idea of the type of car I would like to purchase. I was walking around the showroom when I was greeted by Dan. I told Dan, I was interested in making a future car purchase but, would like patience with the whole car buying experience. Dan understood my motive and in return helped me learn about the whole car buying process. Since I had no clue on the type of car that would best fit my needs, I explained to Dan my occasional hobbies. I really appreciated the fact that Dan listened and provided excellent vehicle recommendations without pushing to sell. This was something I brought attention to from the beginning and was not forgotten like the abundance of other dealership experiences. Dan, a Honda, Kia and Mazda encyclopedia, continued to explain the features, his cars had to offer, that would accommodate my hobbies. This made my experience quite pleasant and enjoyable. If you are looking for a well-informed, genuine, friendly experience; I recommend speaking with Dan Carlton.

Dan Carlton

December 14, 2017

"Marcella"

- Marcella

Doug Kane is very knowledgable and professional. His style and approach to selling cars makes the customer feel relaxed and confident they are getting the right value for their money. Doug approaches the sale as a partner working with customers to find the right vehile for the right price. I have recommended Doug and The Martain Dealerships to friends and family alike.

Doug Kane