Martin Kia

Doug Kane, Sales Representative, Martin Kia

Doug Kane

Sales Representative

September 19, 2017

"Good dealer to purchase a vehicle"

- Gibson

I am extremely happy with this Kia dealership. My salesman was excellent. I was very impressed with his knowledge of the brand and the vehicle. Everyone was very helpful and they all worked as a team and efficiently. And I ended up getting the vehicle I had been looking at for six months!! I had visited six or so other dealerships (Kia and others) and this was by far the best dealership for buying a vehicle. I am so happy that the Business Manager named Nick explained to me all of the options instead of cheating on my money. We had a great experience and we traveled about an hour to visit the Newark De location. I would definitely travel to Newark De again for a Kia!!

Dan Carlton
Other Employees : Nick Lee

September 14, 2017

"Amazing dealer"

- Kenan

We've had some sketchy car buying experiences in the past, but Martin Kia really stepped up to the plate. They made us feel comfortable and took very good care of us. We got a great deal and couldn't be happier with our experience. Nick and Doug were super personable and very friendly. There wasn't a high-pressure sales environment like you often find at many dealerships. They understood our needs and were willing to work with us to make sure we were satisfied.

Doug Kane

September 03, 2017

"very friendly and professional at the same time"

- cam87

Mr. Drew Baker was very efficient and friendly when it came to finding my car that suited me best. I would come back for future deals and I have been telling friends and co workers that this is a very honest dealership and the Mr. Drew Baker is very professional but warm at the same time!

Drew Baker