McGee Toyota of Dudley

Francesca Coppellotti

July 16, 2018

"15000K service"

- yvonnegoulart Verified Customer

Excellent, friendly, attentive and quality Toyota service center. Other two Mass Toyota dealers where I purchased my other Toyotas in past years pale in comparison.

Mark Stuart
Kevin Coady

July 12, 2018

"Seat defect/ Replaced"

- r.mcgrail0715 Verified Customer

I had an issue with my rear passenger seat (2017 toyota sienna) not being able to fold into the stowaway compartment. McGee service center ordered the part for me and corrected the issue at my convenience. however, when i got home the head rest would not stay in the fixed position and kept folding down making it very uncomfortable for the passenger in the rear. When i contacted the McGee service center they got me in the next day at a time that worked best for me to correct the issue. During the process from walking in the front door the service team was very professional and attentive to my vehicle and my conducted themselves in a way that made me feel confident that i brought my sienna mini van to the right place. overall, my experience was pleasant and i would and will recommend the McGee service center to anyone who asks. I was especially surprised at how clean the service area is; they even had someone vacuuming the service bays and moping the floors. Thank you for all your help.

Service department

July 11, 2018

"We went in to test drive a Rav4 and loved it."

- seg83393 Verified Customer

I was rear ended so needed to get into a car quickly. They were great, did all the registration stuff for me (which saved me a lot of time).

Kaitlyn McKinney