McGee Toyota of Dudley

Francesca Coppellotti

July 20, 2018

"Superb"

- Doris Verified Customer

Right from the moment i got out of my car to 'window shop' to the moment i actually bought the car that i liked, was an amazing experience. Berson was excellent and very open and honest. I had a series of questions and queries and he was very patient every time to make sure they were answered to my satisfaction. The rest of the staff were also very friendly. I had been around various Toyota dealerships and none comes close to my experience here. It was not just about making a sale but giving customer satisfaction. Everything was made so much easier. I would definetly McGEE to anyone looking for an all round experience

Berson Desroses
Mark Shanahan

July 16, 2018

"15000K service"

- yvonnegoulart Verified Customer

Excellent, friendly, attentive and quality Toyota service center. Other two Mass Toyota dealers where I purchased my other Toyotas in past years pale in comparison.

Mark Stuart
Kevin Coady

July 12, 2018

"Seat defect/ Replaced"

- r.mcgrail0715 Verified Customer

I had an issue with my rear passenger seat (2017 toyota sienna) not being able to fold into the stowaway compartment. McGee service center ordered the part for me and corrected the issue at my convenience. however, when i got home the head rest would not stay in the fixed position and kept folding down making it very uncomfortable for the passenger in the rear. When i contacted the McGee service center they got me in the next day at a time that worked best for me to correct the issue. During the process from walking in the front door the service team was very professional and attentive to my vehicle and my conducted themselves in a way that made me feel confident that i brought my sienna mini van to the right place. overall, my experience was pleasant and i would and will recommend the McGee service center to anyone who asks. I was especially surprised at how clean the service area is; they even had someone vacuuming the service bays and moping the floors. Thank you for all your help.

Service department