McGee Toyota of Dudley

Andrew Murray, Sales Consultant, McGee Toyota of Dudley

Andrew Murray

"Great service"

- Sk1766

I was very pleased with my experience with McGee, Mark made the buying process easy,friendly, and overall pleasant. I would recommend McGee to anyone looking to buy a new or used vehicle.

Mark Stuart

"Great Service!"

- shalley6 Verified Customer

I took my car in for its 10,000 mile service. This was easy to schedule, and took very little time for the actual appointment.

Brandon Muller

April 17, 2018

"Sean Foley, service manager, goes above and beyond."

- rahges Verified Customer

I had a serious issue suddenly with my older Toyota that required me to bring it in immediately. A phone call at 11am got me in at 2:45 the same day. Once there, it became obvious that the car would have to remain overnight. I don’t have the cash to rent a vehicle at the drop of the hat. Sean got me a ride home, a good 15-20 minute drive away. that was wonderful. I’ve known Sean for a long time, having bought 2 Long-held vehicles at Tri-State Toyota-Dodge, now known as McGee. He has without fail been a pleasant, helpful and smiling man in all my dealings with this establishment. You are lucky to have him.

Sean Foley, Service Manager