Mercedes-Benz of Owings Mills

Owings Mills, MD

2,104 Reviews
Offering Maryland drivers an extensive selection of new and pre-owned vehicles for sale, Mercedes-Benz of Owings Mills is excited to assist you with your vehicle search. With exclusive trade-in incentives, an onsite service center and convenient online purchase options, we’re committed to making your ownership experience exceptional. If you can’t find what you’re looking for in our inventory, please reach out and we’ll be happy to find it for you!
Contact Dealership

9727 Reisterstown Rd

Owings Mills, MD

Directions

Filter Reviews By Type

Showing 2,104 reviews

November 29, 2022

Andy is a great sales and I will recommend Andy the a buyer who is looking for excellent customer services More

by eli2005m
Phaeng Taweepuntsant
November 24, 2022

Amazing service from the beginning to end of receiving my custom built! I will recommend Mr Dennis to anyone looking to get a Benz! More

by Irosa
Phaeng Taweepuntsant
Nov 25, 2022 -

Mercedes-Benz of Owings Mills responded

Hi Irosa, thanks for your great review, and for giving our dealership such a high star rating! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

November 22, 2022

I got Mr. Dennis as my salesman after my previous salesman left Mercedes Benz. From the start, he was extremely helpful & communicative with me. I was waiting More

by Royce H.
Mahaman Kolo

Mercedes-Benz of Owings Mills responded

Hi Royce, thanks for your great review, and for giving our dealership such a high star rating! If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

November 21, 2022

Thank you for helping my parents purchase the vehicle they were looking for! Look no further! Andy is trustworthy, shows exceptional service, very knowledgeable and kind. We highly recommend Andy to our More

by susie

Mercedes-Benz of Owings Mills responded

Susie, in order to deliver the best experience possible, we try to set high expectations for ourselves. We're so glad to receive your positive review. If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

November 21, 2022

Great service all around. Mr.Dennis was extremely helpful and a joy to be around. Thanks again for the great service provided. More

by Derick M

Mercedes-Benz of Owings Mills responded

Hi Derick, thank you for your high star rating. We're happy to see that your experience with us was excellent! We hope you continue to choose us for all your automotive needs! Take care!

November 21, 2022

Lucy is great! When I came in she took her time to show me the cars and was very thorough and informative. Process was very smooth. I’d definitely recommend her. More

by Ruth.masse24@gmail.com
Lucy Yun

Mercedes-Benz of Owings Mills responded

Hi, thank you for your feedback. We're thrilled you found our team knowledgeable and the whole experience pleasant and easy. We strive to deliver a great experience to all of our valued customers. Reviews like yours help us to continually improve.

November 21, 2022

I recently purchased a new C 300 at Mercedes Benz of Owings Mills and I am 100% satisfied. Andy was able to help me find the exact car that I wanted in a timely manner. He was knowledgeable, considera More

by Seo seongok

Mercedes-Benz of Owings Mills responded

Seo, thanks for your great review, and for giving our dealership such a high star rating! If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

November 18, 2022

Super helpful and persistent with getting me the best deal possible . Helped me search at other locations for what I was in need of in a vehicle More

by adrianna.ebron
Elliott Bourne III
Tony Pozderac

Mercedes-Benz of Owings Mills responded

Hi Adrianna! We're so happy we were able to help you out! We strive to deliver a great experience to all of our valued customers. Reviews like yours help us to continually improve.

November 18, 2022

The best sales person in the business I will come back over and over again More

by Misstonya_oliver
Dylan Jones
Jason Sponseller

Mercedes-Benz of Owings Mills responded

Hi Misstonya, we strive for a high level of customer satisfaction in all aspects of our dealership. We strive to deliver a great experience to all of our valued customers. Reviews like yours help us to continually improve.

November 17, 2022

Andy was helpful throughout the process. Answered all our questions, he is polite and professional. More

by Rachel
Mahaman Kolo
Nov 22, 2022 -

Mercedes-Benz of Owings Mills responded

Hi Rachel, thanks for your great review, and for giving our dealership such a high star rating! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

1 - 10 of 2,104 results