Mercedes-Benz of Rocklin

Greg Burnett

October 12, 2017

"Great service! John "

- elkgrove21 Verified Customer

I had a few minor cosmetics and mechanical issues with my S550 a few week after purchasing it. Even though these items are not really part of their use car warranty, John Nishita was more than willing take care of them at no costs to me. He even has his service guys went through and glue down little scratches/lifts on the leather around the dash and trim that were not really noticeable to most people, but was a bit irksome to me. He takes his time to listen to all my concerns/preferences without judgments or rebuttal and proceed to have most of them address. John even arrange for a free loaner while my S550 was in the shop. A few weeks later I came back with my GL550, which was purchase use around the time again I receive the same level of service from John and his greet staff. I honestly don't know all their names, but all were polite and professional either in person or on the phone. They just don't sell you a car and forget about you, but was willing to address any issues you may have afterward.

John Nishita

October 07, 2017

"always professional"

- LEE.CHUN Verified Customer

Have only used this facility for a couple small minor warranty repairs, but I've always had a good experience. When I'm waiting to pick up my car I sometime cruise the showroom and had a real slimy sales guy approach me and talk down to me; probably because I'm in a t-shirt and basketball shorts, but I got ca$h dude!

Carolyn Jackson

October 07, 2017

"Rush Job--NO Problem"

- LVMICAR Verified Customer

Greg Burnett made our experience a pleasure. Our new Mercedes RV broke down "twice" and Greg got us in & out in a flash and back on the road in no time. The first time we were 300 miles from when a problem came up concerning the DEF fluid. Camping World, who sold us the RV failed to fill the DEF fluid as they should have, but Mercedes took care of it on a drive in RUSH basis. The second time we were going out on a trip when the check engine light came on. Greg got us in (Rush Again) and had someone drive us to & from a restaurant while the unit was in the shop. OFF on out trip we went, Very Happy Campers!!

Greg Burnett