Mercedes-Benz of Shrewsbury

760 Boston Turnpike, Shrewsbury, Massachusetts 01545

Arthur Gordon, Fleet Account Manager, New/Used Sales, Mercedes-Benz of Shrewsbury

Fleet Account Manager, New/Used Sales

Matt Petisce

January 14, 2018

"Great experience!"

- New GLC300 Owner

I had a great experience dealing with Mercedes-Benz of Shrewsbury. I never felt pressured into buying my GLC300 and was able to order exactly what I wanted. Would recommend this dealership and my salesman Andrzej Nowakowski. Also, John King was very helpful in showing me all the features in the GLC.

Andrzej Nowakowski

January 06, 2018

"BMW X3 pre-owned purchase"

- Bdegnanq

I cannot express enough how grateful we are for our experience and purchase with Arthur Gordon and Tim K. They were both wonderful to deal with, very professional, respectful, knowlagable and accommodating throughout out purchasing experience. I will absolutely recommend them to deal with for any of my family and friends to stop in and work with them for any car purchase in the future. Loving my car! Thank you both!

Tim Klingenberger

January 02, 2018

"Great experience. No pressure just the facts. "

- PAB 2018

This is my first experience in purchasing a car from Mercedes Benz of Shrewsbury. I found Arthur Gordon to be professional, knowledgeable, and patient. I felt no pressure to make a decision but was provided with all the information I needed to make an informed decision. Paul provided me with financial information and options for the Mercedes GLC. Again, I felt no pressure to purchase additional options but was given a choice about options. Great experience and would highly recommend Mercedes Benz of Shrewsbury for your purchasing options.

Paul Brown