Mercedes-Benz of Shrewsbury

760 Boston Turnpike, Shrewsbury, Massachusetts 01545

Arthur Gordon, Fleet Account Manager, New/Used Sales, Mercedes-Benz of Shrewsbury

Fleet Account Manager, New/Used Sales
Paul Brown, Business Manager, Mercedes-Benz of Shrewsbury

Tim Klingenberger, Pre-Owned Sales Manager, Mercedes-Benz of Shrewsbury

Tim Klingenberger

Pre-Owned Sales Manager
Matt Petisce, Sales Manager, Mercedes-Benz of Shrewsbury

Matt Petisce

June 15, 2018

"Great Purchase Experience from the Entire Team"

- Massachusetts6

Just purchased a Certified Used Mercedes-Benz and I just have to say, thanks Arthur, you really know the features of these cars very well!, Thanks Paul, for making the Financing very "easy" and getting me the best rates possible and the rest of the Team for making this so simple, I basically just had to show up and drive away with my new Benz! These cars are in such PERFECT condition it's hard to tell the difference between new and used.

Tim Klingenberger
Dan Belliveau

May 30, 2018

"Top Shelf Treatment!"

- Carol W

Every person from the first pint of contact through to delivery and beyond was exceptionally kind, caring and very knowledgeable. I felt like I was their only concern and that we had as much time as needed. Artie Gordon is the best salesperson I have ever dealt with! His impeccable attention to detail assured me that I was in very good hands and would get the perfect car for my needs. Post sale, Artie checked in to see how I was doing with my new car and if I had any questions after driving for a few days. He truly understands great customer service and the value that it has for repeat customers. I highly recommend Mercedes Benz of SHREWSBURY and it’s amazing staff. Especially Artie Gordon!!

Matt Petisce

March 30, 2018

"Awesome experience! "

- Jocelyn

My experience at Mercedes Benz of Shrewsbury was wonderful! Art helped me find a suv that was perfect for my life style- not too big but big enough. He was so friendly and had a no pressure attitude. He really did a great job at finding me a car that was exactly what I wanted. The great thing is he was extremely knowledgeable about everything in the car. It’s pretty impressive what this car has to offer. He even helped set me up with the app so I can start my car from anywhere- so cool! The entire staff that I interacted with was so helpful and very friendly. I would 100% recommend anyone to buy a car from Art at Mercedes Benz of Shrewsbury. Five stars all around!

Used 2014 Mercedes-Benz C-Class, $22860