Mercedes-Benz of Temecula

Melanie Rhoan

November 06, 2017

"Sam is great"

- Barry

Came for service on my GLK 350 after missing my appointment the previous afternoon. Sam worked us in and got us all squared away promptly.

Samuel Lafoca

November 05, 2017

"C300 purchase"

- C 300

Bob Crabtree made the car buying experience a pleasure. He was honest and professional. I conduct negotiations as a part of my job so I dislike such interactions outside of work. I appreciate his straight forward candor.

Robert Crabtree

October 23, 2017

"My best experience "

- Teresaturner225

Great customer service and help when needed. Friendly fast. Their was no pressure for me to buy a car. The three cars I wanted to see were all placed together so that I could look, drive and choose the one I liked best. All my questions were answered and I was able to have everything set up before leaving the car lot...

Omar Sahar