Mercedes-Benz of Temecula

Robert Crabtree

October 30, 2018

"2015 Mercedes features"

- Jackson207

I guess one has to purchase the vehicle there to get that 5 stars services First time buyer of a used Mercedes Benz 300 so, I had questions about how the car features work . Why wasn't the rear view camera working. The service guy stated that there wasn't a camera installed. My first expression with the service guys outside was very helpful and listen to my issues. But, one suggested to talked to a service advisor believe his name was Justin. His facial expressions didn't seem thrill and discussing the issue with him was very vague and quick. So, another service guy Manny came up and sent out Sales Consultant Alex. He stated, that 2015 car wasn't equipment with a rear view camera. I was surprised.😯😏 My overall experience was ok but was looking for more Mercedes friendly environment. Even though, I purchase the Mercedes from CarMax treatment felt like, ",why are you here" alone. It all about sale (profit) then the customer service satisfaction. I was pass on to four different Mercedes representatives wherefore, I knew my present wasn't welcome. I still don't know where to report for service. But, will contact the Mercedes Corporation.

October 17, 2018

"Service "

- Wendelljackson

From the mobile service technician to the service advisor it was an A+ experience. Thanks for the refreshing service. I have no more to say.

Chris Lanza
Other Employees : Brennan king and Chris the mobile tech

October 14, 2018

"Great Job!"

- Happy ex-BMW owner

I thought the service was very good for a small update for my emissions control. Reza kept me informed as the vehicle went through the process and even had the RV washed!

Reza Nejad