Motorworld Hyundai

Gary Blackledge

Art Schaffer, Sales and Leasing Consultant, Motorworld Hyundai

Art Schaffer

February 14, 2019

"Straight talk and honest answers, fair price."

- Fivekeys5

Corey Graham gave my wife and I straight answers. First time we bought a car that we didn't feel as if we were cheated. Buying a new car should be a special time in a person's life - how often does one get to do it? Corey made it a special time for us. He was very knowledgeable about the car, went over every cost, and was also very patient with our selection of vehicle and color. Definitely a great experience. And thanks to Bill Zaleppa for his kind assistance.

Other Employees : William Zaleppa

February 14, 2019

"Purchased New Jeep Wrangler"

- Rittle82

Corey Graham was our salesman, he was fantastic. He was very knowledgeable and friendly. Best car salesman I have ever delt with. Corey was great

February 13, 2019

"Love my Tucson"

- Hyundai Tucson Ultimate

Corey and Alissa were a great team to get me the Tucson I wanted from everything I wanted in it, right down to the color! Corey used his personal cell phone to keep in contact with me about my Tucson from where it was coming from to when it would arrive. I highly recommend Motor World Hyundai and ask for Corey! He is very personable, patient and knowledgeable!

Alissa Ruparelia

• Wireless Network
  • Service Appointment Reminder
  • Shuttle
  • Complimentary Coffee and Tea
  • TV in the waiting area
Motorworld Hyundai, Wilkes-Barre, PA, 18702