Mungenast St. Louis Honda

5939 South Lindbergh Blvd., St. Louis, Missouri 63123

Rob Carroll, Sales & Leasing Consultant , Mungenast St. Louis Honda

Sales & Leasing Consultant
Rebecca  Wille, Gold Master Certified Sales and Leasing Consultant, Mungenast St. Louis Honda

Rebecca Wille

Gold Master Certified Sales and Leasing Consultant
Kurt Marty, Internet Sales & Leasing Consultant, Mungenast St. Louis Honda

Kurt Marty

Internet Sales & Leasing Consultant
Joe Basler, Gold Master Certified Internet Sales Consultant, Mungenast St. Louis Honda

Joe Basler

Gold Master Certified Internet Sales Consultant

June 18, 2018

"Great Experience"

- kaylabaur

This was the second vehicle I've bought from Rob Carroll and I have been impressed each time. He really took the time to help me find the best car for me, even down to the color of the vehicle....and I am super indecisive :). I test drove two cars and was there for a few hours while I made my decision and picked out my car from the lot.....he even provided me lunch while I waited for Finance. Rob is never pushy and takes his time to make sure you are comfortable with your decision.

Beverly Nahlik

June 16, 2018

"4th Honda car w/ Rob Carroll"

- nawerner

This is our 4th Honda purchased through Rob Carroll. We have complete trust that he will help us in choosing the right vehicles for our family. We did not feel any kind of rush or pressure to purchase something. He just listened to what we needed and recommended the best car suitable for our needs and budget. He answered all our questions no matter how trivial they are. It was a particularly rainy day in June when we met with him and he was going in and out of the storm trying to get our new and old car squared away for us. I know it was part of his job but it made us feel that we were properly taken cared of. Thank you Rob! We appreciate your help and I love everything about my new car! - N. Werner

Brad McDonald

June 15, 2018

"Easy and simple experience"

- Isren2007

Rebecca was great to work with. I never felt pressured during my car search with her and she made the process so easy. I will be purchasing from this location again in the future.

Rebecca Wille