Mungenast St. Louis Honda

5939 South Lindbergh Blvd., St. Louis, Missouri 63123

Gina Bommarito, Gold Master Sales & Leasing Consultant, Mungenast St. Louis Honda

Gold Master Sales & Leasing Consultant
Kurt Marty, Internet Sales & Leasing Consultant, Mungenast St. Louis Honda

Kurt Marty

Internet Sales & Leasing Consultant
Rob Carroll, Sales & Leasing Consultant , Mungenast St. Louis Honda

Rob Carroll

Sales & Leasing Consultant
Rebecca  Wille, Gold Master Certified Sales and Leasing Consultant, Mungenast St. Louis Honda

Rebecca Wille

Gold Master Certified Sales and Leasing Consultant

September 12, 2018

"EXCEPTIONAL experience!"

- dtraina17

All of my experiences at Mungenast St. Louis Honda have been exceptional! Rob Carroll has assisted me on two separate occasions with finding a car that suited my needs. Rob even went out of his way to break my current lease (that had 2 months left) so I could begin a new lease on a 2018 Accord. John Preston made the paperwork portion quick and clean. He is an extremely intelligent guy and explained everything thoroughly so I knew exactly what was going on. If anyone is looking to buy a Honda, go and see Rob. His knowledge and over 30 years experience made the entire process enjoyable!

Rob Carroll
John Preston

September 09, 2018

"Carefree Excellant Experience "

- Judy Thompson

This purchase was the absolute Best I have ever had. I originally thought of a used vehicle and spoke with Mike several times. Then I requested a price on the 2019 Insight Touring which Joe made it impossible to resist. When I met Gina it was like we’ve known each other forever. She was very knowledgeable and great to talk to. Just when I thought it could get no better, I met with the “dreaded” financial Dept. Zac was the cherry on the top of my experience. No pressure whatsoever from anyone! I love Mungenast people!!! Thanks to all of you

Joe Basler
Zak Klump

September 08, 2018

"Outstanding Experience!"

- Greg123

Our experience with Gina was absolutely amazing! Her knowledge and experience made the car buying process extremely easy for us. We were very very happy working with her and the CRV we purchased! Thank-you Again Gina!

Used 2015 Honda CR-V, $21950