Mungenast St. Louis Honda

Sales & Leasing Consultant
John Preston, Finance Specialist, Mungenast St. Louis Honda

John Preston

Finance Specialist
Gina Bommarito, Gold Master Sales & Leasing Consultant, Mungenast St. Louis Honda

Gina Bommarito

Gold Master Sales & Leasing Consultant
Joe Basler, Gold Master Certified Internet Sales Consultant, Mungenast St. Louis Honda

Joe Basler

Gold Master Certified Internet Sales Consultant

February 14, 2018

"Outstanding car buying experience"

- Dylan.Duke

I had one of the easiest shopping experiences of my life and it's all thanks to Kurt. He got to know me and the kind of vehicle I wanted. Within 24 hours he tracked one down at a different lot and brought it in for me to check out. It was just what I was looking for and he made sure I got it at the best price and in the best driving condition. I would not hesitate to go back to him next time I'm buying a vehicle.

Kurt Marty
Jessica Mungenast
Joe Pens

February 13, 2018

"Easy, no-pressure, straight-forward: One happy customer!"

- eort

I wasn't looking forward to buying a car after a recent high-pressure finance experience at another dealership, but I had absolutely nothing to worry about when working with Mungenast as it was a pleasure from beginning to end. Our sales rep Rob was friendly, easy to work with, and seemed to have our best interest in mind. My parents have bought multiple cars from him as well. We got a great trade-in value for my old Civic, and Rob got us a price we liked without need to haggle. He made sure we were getting the car we wanted, not just what was currently available (which was a lot). Our finance rep John listened to our needs and didn't try to push extras that did not apply. Everyone we dealt with was knowledgeable, friendly, and appreciative of our business. I would highly recommend Mungenast to anyone.

John Preston

February 13, 2018

"Easy, simple, no-hassle."

- brporter

The folks at Mungenast were very friendly, very polite. They had a great selection of vehicles, the folks in their finance department weren't pushy, and the sales process was effortless. They gave me a great value on my trade-in, and we got a great price on our new CR-V. Will absolutely purchase from again. Couldn't not have been happier with our sales rep, Rob Carroll.

Beverly Nahlik