Mungenast St. Louis Honda

Rob Carroll, Sales & Leasing Consultant , Mungenast St. Louis Honda

Sales & Leasing Consultant
John Preston, Finance Specialist, Mungenast St. Louis Honda

Finance Specialist
Gina Bommarito, Gold Master Sales & Leasing Consultant, Mungenast St. Louis Honda

Gina Bommarito

Gold Master Sales & Leasing Consultant

February 13, 2019

"Our New CR-V"

- happyhondaowner

As I suppose many people do, my husband and I stopped in at Mungenast St. Louis Honda to "look" at the CR-Vs. The other vehicles we owned were Honda Accords, but we were interested in checking out the CR-V. Also, we had never leased a vehicle, always bought, and we had questions about leasing. We were introduced to Rob Carroll who answered every question we had, and also gave us information we hadn't even thought of yet. He was very knowledgeable, understood our financial situation and did not try to talk us into anything we could not afford. Before the day was over, we drove home in a beautiful 2019 CR-V very satisfied with our decision to lease. I have purchased other vehicles from Mungenast and would recommend them to anyone.

February 13, 2019

"New car purchase"

- joef

My new car buying experience was good, overall. And, I have the impression that the dealership will assist me if I have any future needs.

February 12, 2019

"They Got me Into a Great Car "

- Sid

Rob Carroll saw my needs, understood my finances and got me into a great car. Rob understood the finances of the leasing process and made a major expense really easy.

Dee Clark