Mungenast St. Louis Honda

Kurt Marty

Sales & Leasing Consultant
Sam Vatres, Service Advisor, Mungenast St. Louis Honda

Sam Vatres

Gina Bommarito, Gold Master Sales & Leasing Consultant, Mungenast St. Louis Honda

Gina Bommarito

Gold Master Sales & Leasing Consultant

November 22, 2017

"Great Experience at Mungenast St. Louis Honda"

- DonnaGS

My daughter and I went to Mungenast St. Louis Honda looking for a new car for her. Our salesperson was Robert Carroll, from whom my late husband and I purchased a vehicle in 2016. Mr. Carroll is low-key, friendly and professional. He sat with my daughter to find out what she was looking for and discussed what the dealership had in stock. After test-driving and indicating what vehicle she was interested in, he gave her, in writing, a proposal for trade-in on her old vehicle and pricing for the new one. There was no "hard" sell and no attempt to "up-sell." We both felt that Mr. Carroll had our interests at heart. We did purchase a Honda HR-V and recommend Robert Carroll as an excellent salesperson! I would also like to commend Jak Klump who made the legal, purchasing process fun while ensuring all papers were correct and executed properly. My husband and I have had very good service from the Service Department for our 2016 SUV. The staff seem to go out of their way to meet our needs. This is an excellent dealership. I recommend it!

Rob Carroll
Amanda Olson
Zak Klump

November 21, 2017

"Always a great experience!!! "

- Mary12

I am have always taken every car I owned to the dealership— they know your car best! Every time I go in there, I deal with the same service advisor Gary Opitz. He will tell me exactly what needs to be done and if matter is urgent or if it can wait— that is what expect someone to be up front and honest. I know every time I go in there I am going to have the same experience as before— I honestly to do not have one complaint about St. Louis Honda. I would also like to thank Micah who helped me out when Gary was away from his desk. Thank you so much for having the BEST service advisors!!! It make a HUGE difference!!!

Micah Gierse
Gary Opitz

November 20, 2017

"Great Experience"

- dhegger

Kurt Marty has helped us several times now and always makes the buying process easy. He is extremely knowledgeable and patient with our questions and needs. Will go back to him again and again!

Kurt Marty