My Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

Kevin Quoss, New Car Sales, My Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

Kevin Quoss

New Car Sales

July 10, 2017

"Ask for a simple emergency brake ajustment. "

- Bad service

Wow talked to Travese the manager of service about getting my emergency brakes adjusted. Now he come rite out and told me due to them not fixing my A/C pump a couple months ago after they gave up and I had to have my 4500 towed home he told me they don't want nothing to do with my truck. Told me to go find some one else to adjust my emergency brakes. I told them I was willing to try there service again that every one has a bad day once and a while. But really !!! I was going to buy a new 2017 Dodge Ram 4500 but now I think I will go with a Ford or a Chevy. Can't even grasp the thought of any one wanting to deal with that mt pleasant store. Horrible horrible service.

Travis

February 22, 2017

"A GREAT Accommodating Fun Place to Buy a Vehicle"

- CSK2017

Happy with purchase, 2017 Dodge Durango & customer service. It's relaxing, no pressure & a fun place to buy or lease a vehicle. The staff are professional & very accommodating. Great experience. Thank you!

Kevin Quoss
Ryan Pickens
Other Employees : Mike Gruenberg

February 17, 2017

"Awesome service!!"

- Spraguekristyen

Awesome service and set an appointment to get the work done that I went for an Inspection on!! Both service members were awesome. I arrived almost an hour early and they got me right in.

Travis and Mandi