Nissan of Cool Springs

Certified Sales and Leasing Consultant
Saxon  Reynolds, Sales Manager, Nissan of Cool Springs

Saxon Reynolds

January 17, 2019

"Very helpful salesman...no pressure"

- DAVID

Chase Austin showed me all the cars at the dealership that met my criteria. He did not try to influence my decision but was only interested in helping me find the best vehicle. I would highly recommend him.

Chase Austin

January 14, 2019

"Great salesperson...he listened and found what I wanted."

- Titan#4

Chase Austin did a great job of listening to what I wanted. I was not looking for a new truck as I really liked my 4WD Frontier. I was getting service on my Frontier and was asked if I wanted to talk about a new Frontier and I said, "No...if I get a new truck I want a Titan!" Chase listened closely to what mattered to me and brought me a deal on a 2018 demo that was too good to pass up. Everyone was low pressure and professional. Delivery was a piece of cake. If you fear or hate the car buying process, go see Chase at Nissan-Cool Springs and you will never fear or hate it again.

Chase Austin
Doug Hammond
Corey Harper

January 13, 2019

"Jennifer all the way!"

- Paullin04

Since the day I purchased my 2018 Altima, Jennifer S. has been very helpful, super friendly, and she makes me feel special, the way she makes each customer feel. She goes out of her way to help me both with little questions and things that are a bigger problem. Michael in service is also super friendly snd helpful. I'll always come back to Nissan fior service and purchase. The Service is the best!!!!!# Jason, who sold me the car is the bomb! I felt like he treated me the same as he would his momma.

Bob Shank