Nissan of Cool Springs

212 Comtide Court, Franklin, Tennessee 37067

Bishoy Rizk, Certified Sales and Leasing Consultant, Nissan of Cool Springs

Bishoy Rizk

Certified Sales and Leasing Consultant
Connor “Bow Tie”  Lewis, Nissan Certified Sales and Leasing Consultant, Nissan of Cool Springs

Connor “Bow Tie” Lewis

Nissan Certified Sales and Leasing Consultant
Richard  Cole , Service Advisor, Nissan of Cool Springs

Richard Cole

Donald  Bell, Certified Sales and Leasing Consultant, Nissan of Cool Springs

Donald Bell

Certified Sales and Leasing Consultant

February 16, 2019

"Customer Service At Its Best"

- VM7

Got a Murano through Nissan of Cool Springs during Christmas, and I had a wonderful experience! James, who now has moved to North Carolina was fantastic and Dave helped me out while James was away for holidays. Post-purchase, I observed that the Maps Memory Card plugged in my car was an older version. I reached out to Heather and she was kind enough to get me a new one which I will hopefully get it before the end of February. I will do a revised version as soon as I get it. Thank you, Nissan. You have a brand loyal customer now and going forward! KUDOS and Bless You guys for everything you do.

Dave Carey
Other Employees : James

February 09, 2019

"Great car dealership experience! "

- abb

I purchased a 2018 Murano through Nissan of Cool Springs, and I had a wonderful experience! Chase was professional, kind, and knowledgeable without being pushy or overbearing, which is the stereotypical dealership experience I've had before being at Nissan of Cool Springs. As a single woman making this purchase, I was apprehensive, but Chase was respectful and accommodating, and I couldn't be happier with my car or my experience!

Chase Austin

February 07, 2019

"2013 Jeep Wrangler "

- esnorwood13

I bought a 2013 Jeep Wrangler through Nissan of Cool Springs, and I had an absolutely amazing experience! Donald and Jack where awesome salesmen and weren’t the typical pushy sales people. Rey in the finance department worked hard to get my payments where I wanted them to be. I recommend this dealership to any type of vehicle purchase, not just Nissan vehicles!

Donald Bell