North End Mazda

Service Specialist
Jason Cote, Sales Manager, North End Mazda

Jason Cote

January 17, 2019

"Best dealership I've ever been to."

- DavidH

During the past two years, I've purchased two vehicles from this dealer, a Miata and a CX-5. My previous cars were, in order, a Lexus LS, a BMW 5 series, another BMW 5 series, an Infiniti FX40, a Mercedes C series, and I currently have an Audi A4, as does my wife. While this dealership isn't nearly as posh as those, and the environment is much less sophisticated, the sales process and service department are far superior. The salesperson I worked with, Mark Atkinson, is fantastic to work with. He makes the test drive process very easy and relaxed, allowing my wife and I to take a leisurely test drive by ourselves, which lets you focus on the car. He's very low pressure, but extraordinarily helpful. He's also great if you have any issues after the sale and will respond very quickly to texts and emails, even on his off days. I'm also a big fan of Mazda's products. Although it's a comparatively inexpensive car, my Miata is the most enjoyable car I've ever driven. It's amazing how Mazda continues to put so much R&D dollars into a low selling car, but I'm really glad they do; I now understand what the car magazines have raved about it for years. The CX-5, which I bought for my daughter, is so much better than competing products from Honda and Toyota. While it's not as roomy, it beats them in every other way, especially driving dynamics. It's actually fun to drive. Other than being a bit underpowered, it blows away the BMW X1, which I also looked at. It has a much nicer interior (Signature version quality comparable to an Audi), better ride, better steering feel, and better dynamics. We also test drove the new Signature with the more powerful engine, which I'd take over and of the luxury versions in the small UTE category. I strongly recommend this dealership and Mark to anyone interested in a Mazda.

Scott Boudreau

January 16, 2019

"Always fair and friendly"

- Brewtalboyz

On our second Mazda 3 (238000 miles on 1st). We have 13000 on the new one - love the car and service is always fast and reasonable. Solid WiFi so I can work while I wait.

Collette Marceau

January 04, 2019

"Awesome!"

- giovw

The experience was exceptional! Easy to work with and would refer my friends! Love my 2019 CX9 GT! Thank You Mark, Jason, Matt and Tom for all you help!

Matt Gledhill