North End Mazda

Matt Gledhill, Business Manager, North End Mazda

May 15, 2018

"New Mazda CX-5"

- Mfitzgerald

We could not be happier with the experience we had at North End Mazda. Having had several negative car buying experiences at other dealerships, we were dreading having to go car shopping again. We decided to check out the CX-5 after seeing positive reviews online, and were very lucky to have found Dakota. He let us shop hassle free, and when we were ready to make a purchase Dakota, Jason, and Tom walked us through the process and explained everything, every step of the way. It was clearly their primary intention to make sure that we were happy with our decision, and that we were comfortable and informed through the entire purchase. I'd recommend coming to talk to them if you are even remotely interested in a Mazda.

Tom Liddle
Jason Cote

May 14, 2018

"No pressure, just great service"

- lot

Great laid back dealership, no pressure tactics or hidden agendas. Dakota was knowledgeable professional and responded to my numerous bombardment of texts very promptly, even after I had bought and driven away the car. On the finance side, Matt was equally as easy to work with. The overall experience was quick and painless ... not often you can say that when buying a new car !

Other Employees : Alex

April 29, 2018

"Excellent sales experience and car pick-up"

- Michelle

Dakota Brouillard was my sales person and Matt Gledhill the Finance Manager. They both made the entire buying process comfortable and transparent. I was able to test drive a couple of cars without any pressure. I had lots of questions about options and add-ons that they took time to research and answer. When it came to pick up the car, final financial paperwork was upfront and without any surprises. We went through everything in a relaxed manner and I felt good about what I was signing. Dakota then took time with me in the car to explain things in more detail. He also sent me off with a full tank of gas. This is the second time I have used this dealership. Both times there was a high standard of service that makes them a dealership I look forward to working with,

Used 2016 Mazda CX-5, $19590