North End Mazda

Matt Gledhill, Business Manager, North End Mazda

Jason Cote, Sales Manager, North End Mazda

Jason Cote

January 12, 2018

"Honest, courteous and responsive"

- Gloria/Holden,MA

I usually don't give 5 star ratings to anyone but this dealership deserves it. I had a horrible experience at another dealership and when I called, Mike Pinto (he actually answered his phone) and I explained my problem, he was kind, patient and understanding. He not only made my transaction smooth he insured the salesman I would work with would be a perfect fit for me, and he was. Mark Atkinson, was extremely knowledgeable and patient with all my questions, (and he actually answered his phone as well). Mark took great care and time going over every feature of my new vehicle. He made sure I understood each new feature. He was sure to remind me to call, text or email him anytime with any questions I might have. My transaction took less than two days and the finance paperwork with Matt Gledhill was smooth with no pressure sales tactics like some dealerships. I am recommending this dealership to all my family and friends and anyone looking to purchase a Mazda. I look forward to servicing my Mazda with North End Mazda for the life of my vehicle because of this Team. Thank you so much! Gloria from Holden MA

Michael Pinto

December 17, 2017

"Awesome Team !"

- Rk

If you are looking for a Mazda, look no further than North End Mazda. Mark is fabulous and knows his stuff! He didn't try to sell me a car, he helped me buy one. When I picked up the vehicle, he didn't just hand the keys over, he took the time to review all of the features of the vehicle and even synced up my phone. I had a question and he returned my call on his off hours - that's customer service ! I hope you will let Mark help you too.

December 05, 2017

"No pressure"

- Crystal

I had a wonderful experience at North End Mazda. Dakota was courteous and was able to answer all of my questions. He worked with his colleagues to help me figure out what my best options were. When it was time to sign paperwork, Matt explained what I was signing and was clear about what I was purchasing. I felt no pressure from beginning to end which was refreshing. I would certainly buy another vehicle from this business in the future.

Dakota Brouillard