North End Mazda

358 Reviews of North End Mazda

July 03, 2018

"Excellent"

- Sky7777

George ciko is very friendly and answered every question of mine.I would definitely recommend this guy.Over all i had a very pleasent experience buying mazda6 2018

Georgw ciko
June 24, 2018

"Miata MX5"

- Judy

Great experience! Friendly, knowledgeable staff. Special thanks to Mark and Jason for making the whole purchase process easy. Worth the 3 hour trip down. Thanks!

May 15, 2018

"New Mazda CX-5"

- Mfitzgerald

We could not be happier with the experience we had at North End Mazda. Having had several negative car buying experiences at other dealerships, we were dreading having to go car shopping again. We decided to check out the CX-5 after seeing positive reviews online, and were very lucky to have found Dakota. He let us shop hassle free, and when we were ready to make a purchase Dakota, Jason, and Tom walked us through the process and explained everything, every step of the way. It was clearly their primary intention to make sure that we were happy with our decision, and that we were comfortable and informed through the entire purchase. I'd recommend coming to talk to them if you are even remotely interested in a Mazda.

May 14, 2018

"No pressure, just great service"

- lot

Great laid back dealership, no pressure tactics or hidden agendas. Dakota was knowledgeable professional and responded to my numerous bombardment of texts very promptly, even after I had bought and driven away the car. On the finance side, Matt was equally as easy to work with. The overall experience was quick and painless ... not often you can say that when buying a new car !

Other Employees : Alex
April 29, 2018

"Excellent sales experience and car pick-up"

- Michelle

Dakota Brouillard was my sales person and Matt Gledhill the Finance Manager. They both made the entire buying process comfortable and transparent. I was able to test drive a couple of cars without any pressure. I had lots of questions about options and add-ons that they took time to research and answer. When it came to pick up the car, final financial paperwork was upfront and without any surprises. We went through everything in a relaxed manner and I felt good about what I was signing. Dakota then took time with me in the car to explain things in more detail. He also sent me off with a full tank of gas. This is the second time I have used this dealership. Both times there was a high standard of service that makes them a dealership I look forward to working with,

April 22, 2018

"Awesome !! "

- Cheryl cag

Mark Atkinson was awesome to deal with. Professional , very through in showing me all the bells and whistles ! ESy rondo business with. ! Would recommend him as one of the top sales people.

April 19, 2018

"Thank you North End for my New Mazda!"

- JenR

The staff at North End Mazda were very friendly and down to earth made the car buying experience very enjoyable! Mark was very efficient and super nice. Mark was also easy to get in contact with and knowledgeable about the Mazda we purchased. This was my 2nd car that I bought at North End and I have a great experience both times and the staff even remembered my fiance & I from previous visits in and past buying experience which was impressive. I absolutely love my new Mazda CX5 Touring and I'm super pleased with my purchase. I would highly recommend Mark to anyone in search for there next car purchase! Thanks Mark & North End Staff!

Todd Grubb
April 19, 2018

"Love my Beetle"

- Happy Beetle Customer

Visited Mark at Northend Mazda to say hello and wound up buying a VW Beetle Convertible. It was fortuitous to drop in, say hello, be treated like family and find out the car we have been looking for was there TO BE SOLD. The Sales Team were wonderful as are the crew in the Service Department. We have been shopping at Northend Mazda for years !!

Rob Newton
April 11, 2018

"Great Dealership"

- remdog225

Didnt know what to expect when we arrived as we purchased our first Mazda but Mark and the rest of the staff were very helpful and accomadating. Great dealership that is very friendly and kind!

April 02, 2018

"Purchased new Mazda Miata"

- Bear

Very satisfied with Greg, Tom, and Mark.. From first initial visit to picking up car yesterday. All 3 were very professional, no-pressure, not rushed at all when with them, very informative and helpful. My girlfriend has purchased her 4th car last year from Greg, this is my first. Hopefully, moving forward I will be as satisfied as I am now.

Other Employees : Greg N. and Mark