North End Mazda

353 Reviews of North End Mazda

April 22, 2018

"Awesome !! "

- Cheryl cag

Mark Atkinson was awesome to deal with. Professional , very through in showing me all the bells and whistles ! ESy rondo business with. ! Would recommend him as one of the top sales people.

April 19, 2018

"Thank you North End for my New Mazda!"

- JenR

The staff at North End Mazda were very friendly and down to earth made the car buying experience very enjoyable! Mark was very efficient and super nice. Mark was also easy to get in contact with and knowledgeable about the Mazda we purchased. This was my 2nd car that I bought at North End and I have a great experience both times and the staff even remembered my fiance & I from previous visits in and past buying experience which was impressive. I absolutely love my new Mazda CX5 Touring and I'm super pleased with my purchase. I would highly recommend Mark to anyone in search for there next car purchase! Thanks Mark & North End Staff!

Todd Grubb
April 19, 2018

"Love my Beetle"

- Happy Beetle Customer

Visited Mark at Northend Mazda to say hello and wound up buying a VW Beetle Convertible. It was fortuitous to drop in, say hello, be treated like family and find out the car we have been looking for was there TO BE SOLD. The Sales Team were wonderful as are the crew in the Service Department. We have been shopping at Northend Mazda for years !!

Rob Newton
April 11, 2018

"Great Dealership"

- remdog225

Didnt know what to expect when we arrived as we purchased our first Mazda but Mark and the rest of the staff were very helpful and accomadating. Great dealership that is very friendly and kind!

April 02, 2018

"Purchased new Mazda Miata"

- Bear

Very satisfied with Greg, Tom, and Mark.. From first initial visit to picking up car yesterday. All 3 were very professional, no-pressure, not rushed at all when with them, very informative and helpful. My girlfriend has purchased her 4th car last year from Greg, this is my first. Hopefully, moving forward I will be as satisfied as I am now.

Other Employees : Greg N. and Mark
March 27, 2018

"Services for tires and brakes"

- Julie Marceau

I had my tires and brakes done. Very satisfied with the service department. Would recommend them highly. They obviously know their jobs are and extremely dedicated, friendly and focused on their customers. Appreciated the extras. (ex: wash and vacuuming) Thank you North End Mazda team. Great job.

Collette Marceau
March 26, 2018

"Internet research led me North End for a quick, fair deal "

- Stevet1920

I used Mazda's website to find the car I wanted. North End had the 2017 Mazda 6 MT Sport that I wanted. I did the research on what a fair deal would be. We test drove the car. Mark Atkinson (Internet Sales) didn't do the "I have to go talk to my manager" deal. He offered us a fair price and we bought the car. No games, no muss, no fuss. They delivered the car to me today and I registered it. Total sale time was less than two hours all included. I know it helps to know what one wants and to go to a dealer that has the car one wants, but North End said they would take care of us and they did. Highly recommended.

March 20, 2018

"Amazing customer service and sales personnel"

- jlm418

I have been a patron of North End Mazda for the past 6 years and I've purchased 4 Mazda 3's from them. Mark Atkinson is amazing. Each time he has gone out of his way to get me the exact vehicle I wanted, even if it meant providing me with a loaner car until he could find the specific car I wanted. The finance department has always gone above and beyond to secure me the best loan rates they could. Jason and Matt can do amazing magic! The service department has always been very prompt and pleasant and I've never felt that they've tried to sell me on services I didn't need.

February 20, 2018

"Very pleased!"

- Maestro

It’s been several years since I bought and serviced my Mazda. I was pleasantly surprised with their excellent services. Staff has been very kind and helpful. I highly recommend this dealer to anyone.

Scott Boudreau
Collette Marceau
Rob Newton
January 30, 2018

"New Mazda CX5"

- Gman

Great service AS ALWAYS! Thank you so much to Mark and Jason for all your hard work. We are on vehicle #4 from North End and won't look elsewhere.