ODaniel Ford

569 Reviews of ODaniel Ford

September 19, 2018

"Super helpful"

- Cathy R

Phil and Mike made the whole process so easy it was almost scary! No rushing though, both took the time needed to make sure that we knew everything we needed to about the vehicle and the financing, and answered all of our questions. Great experience!

Sep 19, 2018 -

ODaniel Ford responded

Thank you so much for your business. We are fortunate to have customers like you and will do everything we can to live up to your expectations.

September 05, 2018

"2017 Escape purchase"

- DrDusty

Phil Swaidner is a great salesman without putting pressure on you!! He explains all the benefits about the Ford Escape!! Mike Everson did a good job explaining financing and extended warranties. Again, no pressure! Thanks a million; I really appreciate it!!!

Sep 06, 2018 -

ODaniel Ford responded

We are grateful for your time and your feedback. We look forward to serving you now and in the future. We would be honored to serve your friends and family as well.

August 31, 2018

"Such An Easy Process"

- Andrew NLFW

Brent and Scott were extremely helpful in finding the Transit we were looking for. We had some specific needs and didn’t have the time nor interest in going through the order process. They were able to search the country, talk us through all the details, and find why we needed with a sense of urgency and customer service. Plus, it was the quickest car buying experience I’ve ever had. We were out with our Transit in less than 10minutes because they had everything ready to go.

Sep 04, 2018 -

ODaniel Ford responded

The O’Daniel family would like to take this opportunity to thank you for writing a review about your car buying experience. Our main goal is customer satisfaction and reading buyer reviews helps us achieve this goal. Our award winning Sales, Service, and Parts departments are ready to service any of your vehicle needs. We look forward to many more years of providing you our top quality customer service.

August 29, 2018

"Very easy to work. "

- LF

Very easy to work with. I shopped 3 different places (Ford, Chevy, Kia) and the others were high pressure sales. I appreciate that Ford was not. My salesman, Ron, was receptive to my many calls and questions.

Ronald Coen
Brent Swartz
Aug 30, 2018 -

August 28, 2018

"New truck purchase"

- David summer18

Ron was great . Was honest had things ready to go when I picked the new truck up. He was friendly did not try to push anything that I didn’t want. Very happy.

Ronald Coen
Aug 29, 2018 -

August 28, 2018

"GREAT EXPERIENCE"

- scott

From the minute we arrived, nothing but spectacular customer service. Wouldn't hesitate to purchase another vehicle from this dealership. Highly recommended. Talk to Mike Pocci!

Mike Pocci
Aug 29, 2018 -

August 27, 2018

"Scott Oser"

- Glass

I have bought 2 vehicles from Scott! He recently worked with me to lease a 2018 Ecosport! I had never leased, and he was so patient with ALL my questions! I also really appreciated the time he spent with me explaining the entire dashboard and buttons! I would recommend him to anyone I interested in a Ford!!

Mike Lothamer
Aug 28, 2018 -

August 21, 2018

"Quick and Easy Process"

- jomorell

Scott was very helpful with everything I asked him to do. He was able to locate a truck spec’d exactly how I wanted in a timely fashion. He answered all of my questions and made sure that I was an expert in the features before I left the lot. I would certainly recommend Scott to anyone looking for a new vehicle.

Aug 22, 2018 -

August 18, 2018

"A+ as always"

- nicksorg

This was my third purchase from Odaniel in the last 5 years. As with the last two, this time was exceptional for me again. Mike Pocci has always taken my interest first and continues to listen to my families needs. He has never been pushy with me and has always completely honest on even the tougher questions I ask. He has gone out of his way to bring two vehicles from two of their other lots so I could see them side by side within a four hour request. If you are in the market for a used vehicle, I would highly recommend Mike Pocci and the sales team over at Odaniel. Thank you Mike!!!

Mike Pocci
Ryan Keebler
Aug 20, 2018 -

ODaniel Ford responded

From the entire staff at O’Daniel Ford, we can't thank you enough for your time and for your feedback about our dealership. Here at O'Daniel we try to make customer's automotive experience the best. We are extremely glad we were able to provide that for you.

August 18, 2018

"Customer Service A+"

- REMMFM

Terrific customer service during the entire experience. While our salesperson was busy with another customer when we first arrived, another gentleman introduced us to the dealership and then began showing us cars that met what we were looking for. They are truly there to help the customer get exactly what they came in looking for. Make sure you ask for Phil if in the market for a great, late model used car, truck or SUV.

Aug 20, 2018 -

ODaniel Ford responded

Your comments mean a lot to us. Our goal is to improve our service to valued clients like you and we will do everything we can to make O’Daniel Ford the best it can be.