Oak Lawn Toyota

Jason Stoit

May 20, 2018

"Camry Hybrid"

- k6leep

I bought a new Camry Hybrid a few weeks ago. I have loved the car! I enjoyed the process of working with Ronnie, Mark, Bob, and Jason. They listened to what I was looking for, found it, and offered a great price. They treated me like a friend. It was a better experience than what any local dealership could do, so we went out of state to Oak Lawn Toyota. I would happily do business with them again. Thank you!

Jason Stoit
Mark Girlich

May 07, 2018

"Best experience I've had at a Car dealership."

- klgoaklawn

I needed a car right away. Bob Spee worked with me most of the day to make it happen. Went out of his way to get me the car I wanted. Marty Maggio in finance explained everything and made it easy to understand. Bob was so helpful, listened to what I wanted and made it easy to leave with the perfect car for me. Thank you so much Oak Lawn Toyota.

Marty Maggio

April 28, 2018

"Serivce Review"

- Tim & Laura

We were in Evergreen Park for a family function and then on our way to a trip to Texas when we had a problem with our Rav 4. We went in at 7 am on March 12th and Oscar Rivera the Service Advisor was able to help us and we were on our way by 9 AM. Oscar was so professional and helpful. We really appreciate how fast he was able to help us. It sure made our trip much easier. Thank you so much.

Oscar Rivero