Oak Lawn Toyota

Frank Alessi, Finance, Oak Lawn Toyota

Frank Alessi

Finance

January 15, 2019

"Best Sales consultant ever"

- MzT49

Steve is the greatest, we have purchased 4 car from him in the last 15 years, no haggling, no playing games, no funny business. He straight when it comes to the facts and doesn't play around, he makes you feel as if you have been knowing him all of your life!!! He make purchasing a car an easy experience. Thanks Steve!!!!!

Steve Barrix
Marty Maggio

December 30, 2018

"Perfect Car Shopping Experience"

- Annanpage

I recently purchased my first car at Oak Lawn Toyota and had a fantastic experience! I came in with an idea of what I wanted and Vince made sure I understand the pros and cons to both cars I was considering so that I left with the car I needed. The whole process went smoothly and I never felt rushed or pressured to make a decision. They answered all my questions and made sure that I was fully prepared to purchase and finance my car. I would highly recommend Oak Lawn Toyota to anyone, especially new car owners! Thank you Oak Lawn Toyota, Vince, Steve, Mark, Jason and Sam! We love our Highlander!

Vince Chen
Other Employees : Sam Villa

December 27, 2018

"extraordinary"

- Theresa

We have been dealing with Oak Lawn Toyota for about 21 years and have purchased 5 or 6 cars from you including our most recent purchase on Dec. 26, 2018. This dealership is like a family and run like a perfectly in sync clock. Thank you to all, especially Jacek and Frank.

Jack Makselan