Oak Lawn Toyota

Rob Halderson, Sales Consultant, Oak Lawn Toyota

October 13, 2018

"My 2018 camry"

- Chief

This my second Toyota that I purchased this year From Toyota of Oak Lawn sales representative Mike Henery was very helpful with the purchase my new 2018 Camry I definitely liked the fact that my new car was ready at the time told me and his follow up after I took possession has impressed me. I will recommend Oak Lawn Toyota every chance I get.

Mike Henery
Mark Girlich

August 29, 2018

"Great experience all around"

- LoveMyRav4

From start to finish, Oak Lawn Toyota is an outstanding place to buy a car. Vincent, our salesman, had thorough knowledge of all products, tuned into our preferences, and worked hard to make sure we had the best experience finding the car that suited our needs and preferences. All persons involved in our purchase treated us so well we really did feel like family. There was no pushiness, just good business practices, professionalism, and efficiency. Great job!

Vince Chen
Steve Hertogs

August 14, 2018

""30 year satisfied return customer"!"

- Tacoma99

As always great to do business at Oak Lawn Toyota. Lets start with the product. 2017 Tacoma TRD Off Road. EXCELLENT! Handles like a charm and a blast to drive. And the staff is professional, courteous and knowledgeable. Big shout out to Diana Rodriguez. John Beris. Rob Halderson and Frank Alessi. Thanks!

John Beris