Oakbrook Toyota In Westmont - Service Center

704 Reviews

704 Reviews of Oakbrook Toyota In Westmont - Service Center

Sort by
July 01, 2022

Thank you for answering my questions on doing some custom upgrades to my truck and taking care of it quickly. More

by KWTWSJ
June 30, 2022

Easy to work with and very informative on what my next steps would be to finish out my free maintenance program. More

by PATDOCKER
June 30, 2022

My experience was poor from the scheduling to the lack of service to the explanation of what was done and finally on getting my keys back from the service manager. I wasn’t even told where my car was in the More

by CCARTWRIGHT311
June 30, 2022

Happy with the service. Prices are a little high. Shuttle service is available. Al was a great service rep. More

by matthewolombardo
Al

Oakbrook Toyota In Westmont responded

Matthew, Thank you so much for your kind words, and for taking the time to leave us this wonderful feedback!

June 30, 2022

service visit went very well was very satisfied with the way my appointment was handled More

by BILL.KLECKNER

Oakbrook Toyota In Westmont responded

Bill, We are very happy to hear Leonid provided you with such a positive service experience! We sincerely value your business and look forward to your next visit.

June 29, 2022

Thank you for for your service and helping getting the work done also letting us know why you check and inspection. More

by ALEJANDRO.RICO1978
Noel S Kendle.

Oakbrook Toyota In Westmont responded

Alejandro, Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts on working with Noel and our team. We're glad to hear we delivered such a great experience!

June 29, 2022

Always attentive and great customer service. My issue was resolved quickly and I was offered my upcoming 25k service check at the same visit More

by Angelos Family
Jun 29, 2022 -

Oakbrook Toyota In Westmont responded

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We work hard to make sure our guests have an exceptional experience. We will share your comments with our team, and we look forward to working with you again.

June 29, 2022

Oakbrook Toyota is the place to go , hands down , The customer service is always very professional. They always want what’s best for your vehicle and want to keep you safe on the road . I’m confident in More

by MARYSLATTERY68
Akar
Jun 29, 2022 -

Oakbrook Toyota In Westmont responded

We appreciate your business, Mary, and our team looks forward to serving you again soon!

June 29, 2022

Friendly and estimated time for service was on time will recommend this service to future buyers. More

by SLADOWSKI.H

Oakbrook Toyota In Westmont responded

It's great to hear that Leonid was able to help you out. Our goal is to make sure everyone who walks through the door leaves happy. Thanks again for choosing Oakbrook Toyota In Westmont!

June 28, 2022

Great service from Brian had my car out within 5 hours would highly recommend for Toyota owners More

by MARKOURSULESKU
Jun 28, 2022 -

Oakbrook Toyota In Westmont responded

Thank you for your very kind review. We strive to make sure that all of our customers leave happy, and it's great to hear about your excellent experience with Brian and our team here at Oakbrook Toyota In Westmont.