Ourisman Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram of Clarksville

12430 Auto Drive, Clarksville, Maryland 21029

Kevin Gilbert, Finance Manager, Ourisman Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram of Clarksville

Kevin Gilbert

Mitch  Stainback, Sales Consultant, Ourisman Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram of Clarksville

Mitch Stainback

Sylvia Jeffers, Certified Sales Consultant, Ourisman Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram of Clarksville

Sylvia Jeffers

Certified Sales Consultant
Fred Eldridge, Certified Commercial Sales Director, Ourisman Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram of Clarksville

Fred Eldridge

Certified Commercial Sales Director

May 19, 2018

"Excellent customer servicr"

- Ian

Tim really helped us a lot purchasing our new Chrysler Pacifica. It was a busy day and we are greeted once we stepped in the store. Good appraisal for my used Mitsubish Outlander and tons of discounts applied toward my purchase.

Tim Schroeder

May 18, 2018

"First timer "

- RoseShaver

As a first time car buyer, I was extremely nervous about the whole process. I began looking for cars online months ago, but was recently ready to make the big purchase. I knew that I wanted a new/used 4-door soft top Jeep Wrangler, but otherwise I had no idea about the whole car buying experience or any of the features Jeeps had to offer. I originally went to Ourisman Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram of Bowie. There staff was extremely helpful. I was able to look at multiple Jeeps, as well as test drive a few. I had pretty much all of my questions answered. I decided that an unlimtied JK S package was what I wanted, in either white or black. The only downfall was that the Bowie location didn't have any Jeeps that were exactly what I wanted. However, they recommended I look at the Clarksville branch. As soon as I got home, I got online to search their inventory and immediately found "the one." It was perfect, had every quality I wanted, was a 2018 model , and was in my price range. I sent an email saying that I was interested in this Jeep, and almost immediately got a response from Ralph Bowen. He worked with my schedule (I'm a night shift nurse) to find a good time to come out and see the vehicle. He gave me all the package details, a price, and offered support in every way I needed. He emailed me a few times before the time we had scheduled to meet, just to clarifiy that it was still a good time for me, which I thought was so thoughtful. When I got to the dealership, I was warmly greeted and immediately taken to see the Jeep. It was perfect. It had everything I wanted, and the test drive comfirmed that it was the car for me. Once we got back to the dealership, I sat down with Matthew Moon, who was probably the most helpful person in this whole experience. I had so many questions, and I felt like I kept going back and forth. I was very nervous and stressed, but he made me feel so much more comfortable. Every question I had was answered. When I decided to buy the Jeep, the paperwork was so quick and easy. I had imagined that it would be extremely long and drawn out, but it was not like that at all. Afterwards, my folder was handed off to Kevin Gilbert, the finance manager. This part made me so scared. This was my first time buying a car, and with being young and just having decent credit, I was terrified of not being approved. Within 15 minutes, he came back to get me and was alright, lets finalize this paperwork. I was like wait a minutes I got the loan?? He made me feel silly for even worrying about it in the first place. We went over all the information on gap insurance and payments etc, and finished up the paperwork in no time. It didn't feel real, that I was actually buying my dream car. I came into the dealership with so much anxiety, but it was so much more easy than I thought it would be. If I knew buying a car would be this simple, I would have bought it months ago when I first started looking. Everyone gave me their information, and told me to call if I every needed anything at all. I can't thank everyone at Oursiman of Clarksville enough for being so kind and patient with me. It was the best experience I could have asked for.

Ralph Bowen
Matthew Moon

May 18, 2018

"Great buying experience! "

- clemrn73

This was the least stressful buying experience I've ever had. They had a great selection of Jeep's to choose from which is why I chose to shop here. From the saleswoman to the finance gentleman. They made this usual stressful process seamless. I never felt pressured or rushed to choose a vehicle. I am thankful to everyone there for the service I received!!

Dorraine Johnson