Ourisman Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram of Clarksville

787 Reviews of Ourisman Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram of Clarksville

December 10, 2018

"Great Service"

- jay082448

This dealership is the best , they always go out of there way to please the customer. The service staff is by far one of the best i have ever dealt with. they always display and show a sense of Urgency to correct the problem you have at hand.

Jason Kerr
Mike Lewis
December 09, 2018

"Leadership The Key to Great Service!"

- DocGMD

Mike Catron sets the tone, Dwayne, Steve & Joe execute flawlessly Great Customer Service! I could have bought my Grand Cherokee at half a dozen dealers closer to my house, but none have service at this level! The Ourisman team has earned my trust! Nobody touch’s my cars but Matt my Mechanic! Plus the Tire match deals make it so convenient!

Jason Kerr
Other Employees : Matt my Mechanic!
December 06, 2018

"Great!"

- 405oceanparkway

Fred in sales awesome to deal with. Steve Ritter and Mke Catron makes sure the service is done correctly the first time. I highly recommend this dealer!

Fred Eldridge
November 30, 2018

"Ram recalls complete"

- Mark Hines

I was told it may take 4 or 5 hours. 4 recalls completed and updated in 2 hours. Very courteous service dept. each of my visits. 5 stars for me! Mark

November 27, 2018

"Very poor service!"

- Carman

Technician left my key on while servicing my vehicle and ran the battery dead. To make matters worse, they tried to sell me a battery for $195. Really! I don’t expect anything for free, but why not offer me a battery at dealer cost since the technician caused the problem. Extremely disappointing service!

November 24, 2018

"Oil change and recalls taken care of. "

- Ramowner

I am very happy with my experience at Ourismann. They were very professional and very fast with the amount of work that needed to be done. My service technician, while I waited for my truck, kept me informed on how much longer it would take without me having to ask him. Very friendly staff!! Take care, Matt

November 22, 2018

"Recall review "

- mikewillie

I was very pleased with the way Ourisman service handled the recall. Making an appointment was very easy. I was treated with professionalism when I arrived. It actually took 30 minutes less than anticipated and I was on my way. Makes me wish I had purchased the vehicle from them

November 13, 2018

"Deal maker"

- Ram driver

The deal originated on the internet sight. The dealership and sales team worked hard to satisfy us. In the end, we bought the exact vehicle for the exact price we expected. The salesperson did an excellent job.

Mitch Stainback
Kevin Gilbert
Caroline Prowling
Other Employees : John Treat
November 12, 2018

"Great Service!"

- sb21044

Dropped Jeep for an oil change the night before and it was ready for pickup before work the next day! I really appreciate the service team working to accommodate my schedule!

Mike McFadden
Leonie Null
October 31, 2018

"Best service department ever!"

- David B.

I don't usually leave reviews but I've been so consistently impressed with the entire service department at this dealership that I felt compelled to do so this time because they really deserve it. They're efficient, organized, friendly and for a dealer, fairly priced. Sean, the service technician from my last visit, was extremely through and helpful, showing me everything that was done and explaining it all to me in terms that I was easily able to understand, plus he gave me a bunch of extra pointers to keep my vehicles running well going forward. Thank you Ourisman CDJR!

Sean