Ourisman Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram of Clarksville

12430 Auto Drive, Clarksville, Maryland 21029

Mitch  Stainback, Certified Sales Consultant, Ourisman Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram of Clarksville

Mitch Stainback

Certified Sales Consultant
Sylvia Jeffers, Certified Sales Consultant, Ourisman Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram of Clarksville

Sylvia Jeffers

Certified Sales Consultant
Fred Eldridge, Certified Commercial Sales Director, Ourisman Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram of Clarksville

Fred Eldridge

Certified Commercial Sales Director
Jackie Pressman, Service Writer, Ourisman Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram of Clarksville

Jackie Pressman

Service Writer

January 23, 2018

"Happy & Satisfied with Our Buying Experience"

- diss1012

My wife and I had a stress-free, no hassle and terrific experience when we first browsed, then bought our 2018 Jeep Cherokee Latitude. Derek and Matthew each worked with us on our two visits and made the experience very pleasant. I'd refer both of them to anyone who's interested in a Dodge, Chrysler or Jeep. When we first visited Derek Stenson listened to us and was attentive to our needs. When we came back and Derek was busy with another customer, he asked Matthew to take care of us rather than have us wait. We got the deal done our way and it was one of the easiest deals I ever made. I also have to give a kudos to Kevin Gilbert in finance for being fast and efficient with the paperwork!

Derek Stenson, Matthew Moon and Kevin Gilbert

January 10, 2018

"Jason Kerr was OUTSTANDING to work with!"

- jessicaquigley

I came in November for a second purchase with Ourisman Chrysler. I wanted to trade in my Jeep Cherokee for a Jeep Wrangler. Jason Kerr was so extremely patient with me from start to finish. I met with him 3 times before making a decision and he did not rush me at all each time. He showed me all of the options, displayed all of the features in each Jeep for me so that it was more simple to understand and make a decision based on my needs and wishlist. Ultimately, we decided on one that was at another dealership, which Jason had brought in for me. The signing was super easy, and Kevin in the finance department made that part such a breeze! I was SO happy to get the keys to my dream car I had always wanted, and Jason really made it feel like a Disney World experience through the end! Mike Lewis, the General Sales Manager, was also SUPER friendly, professional, and made me feel like part of the Ourisman family. Ourisman has my future business forever! Thank you so much Jason, Mike, and everyone!

Jason Kerr
Mike Lewis
Other Employees : Kevin

January 05, 2018

"Best car buying experience."

- RenegadeOwner

I started my car buying experience online thru AARP, where I was contacted by multiple dealerships. I talked to each of the dealerships and narrowed it down to 2. I knew what I wanted to pay, and what I could afford to pay at this time, and asked both dealerships if they could come up with a deal for that price. Mitch, from Ourisman gave me a price, over the phone, and guaranteed there wouldn’t be any surprises. He informed me that there wouldn’t be any surprises. He did say if I wanted to purchase an extended warranty or maintance package, then that would be extra. The other deal told me that I should come in, and give them a chance to match the price. I went to the other dealer, and they informed me that they couldn’t match the price, and told me that oursiman couldn’t possibly give me the vehicle at that price, and told me they had that the figure was definitely not the bottom line price. I went to ourisman, met with Mitch, and he told me that the price he gave me was the out of door price, and he already had the paperwork written up. I took the car for a test drive, Mitch explained the vehicle to me, then we made the deal. No surprises. Mitch was great to work with. No surprises, no games, and he kept his word. When I went into the finance office, they offered me the warranty and maintenance, but I declined, and that was it. Dana, the finance manager, wasn’t too pushy. Then I signed the paperwork, they got my Jeep cleaned and ready to go. I couldn’t ask anymore from a dealership. Great price, they stood by there word, didn’t play any games, and got me out as soon as they could. This is one of the most positive experiences I encountered at a dealership. Thank you Mitch and Dana for a positive experience.

Mitch Stainback