Palm Springs Nissan

Fernando Esparza, Internet Sales Manager, Palm Springs Nissan

Fernando Esparza

Internet Sales Manager

January 17, 2019

"Great dealership and salesmen."

- ireyes8

Seth and Edgar were both very helpful, communicative, and friendly. They answered every question and concern in an easy and understandable way. They put in extra work to help us get what we needed.

Edgar Angon

January 12, 2019

"PS Nissan “Kicks” Butt! ;) "

- casey.harper021

This was my first time financing a car. We had lots of questions and Seth and the PS Nissan team were very helpful and patient. They answered all our questions and worked hard to meet our needs and requests. This is my families second time working with Seth and we’d be happy to come back again but hopefully won’t need to too soon. Highly recommend! Love my new Kicks. Ty!

January 08, 2019

"Happy and pleased Nissan Customer"

- Ana Rodriguez

Absolutely loved my experience at Nissan especially with the outstanding customer service I received from both Seth and Majed. Both were just fabulous and extremely knowledgeable. They acknowledge my needs and helped me out throughout the whole time I was there! They made sure all my concerns and questions were answered and never did I felt pressured to something I didn't want. I definitely recommend these two gentlemen if you ever stop by at Nissan because they have an excellent gift to make their customers feel at ease and certain of their purchase. Thank you again Seth and Majed!

Majed Mansour