Palm Springs Nissan

68177 Kyle Rd, Cathedral City, California 92234

449 Reviews of Palm Springs Nissan

September 17, 2018

"Jessie Vang sold me a Brand New Nissan Altima I love the car"

- Sedeariah

He is a Great sales Person I would buy another vehicle from him I just love My 2018 Nissan Altima SR Special Edition just love it 😊

Jessie Vang
Jeremy Rodriguez
September 14, 2018

"Eduardo Murillo in Sales"

- Great Experience

The moment i walked in Eddie Murillo in sales was fabulous! Next came Sid in Finance again fabulous...then came John Terry who did my final paperworkexplained clearly everything in detail again fabulous!! Thank you to all of you!

Sid Chhour
John Terry
September 10, 2018

"Seth is the best!!!!!"

- Molian01

Every time my family needs a vehicle we come to Palm Springs Nissan. Seth provides outstanding service not only to the adults but to our little boy.

September 07, 2018

"We are very happy with our new 2018 blue Caspian Rogue. "

- BlueRogue07

The sales team were very helpful and appreciated very much. They helped us to understand how to use the new technology on the car in order to not be afraid to drive the car. We are very proud of being Nissan owners as we are sort of related (Niesen) owners. Thank you very much for the great service we are given each time we have and will come for car service.

Taylor Hunter
Shaun Hapner
John Terry
September 05, 2018

"Excellent dealership!"

- WB

Wonderful experience! I would highly recommend Palm Springs Nissan. Everyone worked well, as a team, to make sure that all of my needs were met.

Jonathan Gonzalez
Shaun Hapner
Majed Mansour
Cameron Rawlings
Other Employees : David and Greg V.
September 03, 2018

"Best car buying ever"

- Happycarbuyer

Finally bought a new car and thanks to Anthony it ended up being an easy transaction. He was friendly, not pushy and went all out to make us happy. Would recommend this dealer to anyone looking to buy a new car.

Anthony Quiroz
September 03, 2018

"Great Experience"

- aletheadl

Eduardo was very accomadating and welcoming at the dealership! Came in just to look and came home with a brand new car with a very good deal, super friendly and wants what is best for their customers!

Sid Chhour
September 02, 2018

"Great experience "

- James

Quick. Staff fully knowledgeable about the car. Painless paperwork and friendly staff. Worked with me to get what I wanted. Thanks to the Nissan team.

Kevin Rohmer
September 01, 2018

"So happy with my new car!"

- Cmoffatt

I’m so happy with my new car !!!! Seth was wonderful with helping me find the perfect car for me. I will be recommending him to my friends and family as well

September 01, 2018

"Best Car Buying Experience "

- Iambreevinson

I have had six cars in the last 3 years and I can honestly say this was the best car buying experience I’ve had this far. Taylor reminded me of home on the east coast and was so easy to talk to. I never felt pressured to buy anything and he gave us every option we wanted to see. We went to three dealerships before stopping in at Nissan today and no customer service lived up to what we experienced today. Literally can not say enough about this dealership and especially Taylor Hunter!

Taylor Hunter