Phillips Toyota

Sonny Rothwell, Internet Sales Consultant, Phillips Toyota

Sonny Rothwell

Internet Sales Consultant

December 08, 2017

"Very friendly, yet professional with great efficiency!"

- Tangee

Buying a car can present opportunities for errors, with many inefficiencies. We experienced non of these - including no negative surprises! We were very happy with our salesman, Atef Basta who did a great job of answering all of our questions about the car, explaining step by step procedures, and finally patiently demoing the technical features we'd need to know about. Our experience with Phillips Toyota was stress-free all around! Thank-You!

Atef Basta
Other Employees : Unfortunately, we did not get the names of the effiecient finance person!

December 07, 2017

"Professional "

- Nancyd

My experience with Phillips Toyota and their sales representative Ashley Lake was top notch. He was very professional giving me the information I needed to make an informed decision. I loved his style of interaction which was low key and it made me very comfortable asking my questions. The two times I was there I noticed an older man coming back to get help from Mr. Lake on some of the technical aspects of his new car. Mr. Lake told me he will always try to do that for his customers as for him the sale doesn't end until you are comfortable with your new car. I would highly recommend the dealership and specifically Ashly Lake .

Ashley Lake

December 05, 2017

"A great experience."

- Judy Manginelli

When I went to Phillips Toyota I was just going to help our daughter get a car never even thought about buying a new car. Royce was very helpful in getting the best deal for the car we had always wanted but was always to expensive. Thanks to Royce and his manager for making our dream car come true.

Royce Moreland