Planet Honda

Frank Talarico

October 07, 2017

"Excellent "

- RedFusion718

The experience has always been great at Planet Honda. I Just want to recommend anyone if the want a Honda go to Planet Honda. Yeup

September 23, 2017

"Highly Recommended!"

- Jerika0304

He was down to earth and ready to work with me to find a car to fit my needs. As a college graduate it is difficult to find a sales person willing to work with you, but I had no problems working with Kaleem! My mother and I would recommend him to anyone even if means traveling (we came all the way from pa and it was well worth it). If you don't want to waste your time with a sales person who thinks they know everything go straight to Kareem, he knows what he is doing!

September 23, 2017

"My sales associate at Plant Honda Union nj"

- Satisfied Customer

My sales consultant Taylor, was very thorough. He answered each of my questions in detail, and I had many questions and concerns!. He was courteous and very willing to show me many different cars, and noted the differences in the costs for each. I have never had such a pleasant experience buying a car before. In my past, I dreaded going through the sales and finance process, but Taylor seemed to be the key to this new car buying experience. He was knowledgeable and attentive to my needs and budget. I would recommend this location and I also would recommend Taylor Ervin to anyone interested in a buying a used car. Originally I was searching for a used Toyota, since that is the only car brand I have ever owned. I have now changed to the Honda brand, after this experience at Plant Honda and specifically dealing with Taylor Ervin.. Thank you Taylor you are the best!

Taylor Ervin