Porsche Greenwich

241 W Putnam Ave, Greenwich, Connecticut 06830

Patrizio  Torregiani , Certified Porsche Sales & Product Specialist, Porsche Greenwich

Patrizio Torregiani

Certified Porsche Sales & Product Specialist

September 19, 2018

"Patrizio..."

- Porsche 911

… that's the salesman who answered my e-mail, setup a test drive, and got me into a great car. I was recommended to this dealer from another Porsche dealer closer to home. They didn't have what I was looking for and said Greenwich Porsche was a great place to do business with. I live about an hour and a half away and had to make two trips. Patrizio took care of everything and the dealership came through to run the car through a CPO service, which was extensive. This all happened in a week. Thanks Patrizio... this guy sold me a brand not a car. He lives Porsche! I told him I will trade in the car at the end of the warranty and he said I will probably never get rid of this car. Talk about loving the products he offers... Mike G. Old Saybrook, CT

Patrizio Torregiani
Sajjad Bhuiyan
Noah Davis

August 17, 2018

"Cayenne GTS"

- Jetpilot718

During my search for a Cayenne GTS, I came across one that was CPO'd at New Country Porsche / Greenwich. On my initial call, Anthony was polite and spent a good twenty minutes with me explaining the CPO process (I'm new to the Porsche brand) and what's covered, as well as going over the vehicle in detail. No pressure what so ever. I actually continued looking for a week or so before being contacted again by Mr. DeLuca. He mentioned that the car is a good car and they would be willing to negociate the right deal if I was still interested. We decided to take a look, and that lead to a same-day purchase based on the professionalism and honesty Anthony exhibited. Anthony made the entire process painless and was there to answer questions and provide information along the way. He still checks in on us and the car to see how we are doing with it. The guy is 100% legit and a gentleman. Any further P-car purchases will be with him, even though the drive from the North Shore of Long Island to Greenwich is a long one! It's worth it to deal with professionals.

Anthony DeLuca

July 22, 2018

"Purschase of new vehicle "

- Tennis

I had a wonderful experience at this dealership. The staff was personable and helpful. My salesperson, Anthony DeLuca, was awesome. I would highly recommend them!

Anthony DeLuca