Precision Acura of Princeton

955 Reviews of Precision Acura of Princeton

August 12, 2017

"good experience"

- acura jessica

alex is a very professional, patient and customer friendly sales. he convinced us to purchase acura is another best choice. we'd like recommend him to our friend who wants looking for a nice new car for family.

August 11, 2017

"Amazing experience "

- Gladi8or63

Thorough knowledge of the car features Impeccable professionality Ahmed has the exquisite sense of hospitality that lets customers relax and enjoy the whole experience with absolutely no pressure. Highly recommended.

Megan Zelenak
Mitchell Brenner
Charles Creighton
August 01, 2017

"Quick easy painless"

- AjitN

Excellent experience with precision Acura , Ahmed Heba was very professional, helpful and funny, got me a great deal for the TLX that I bought. Hannah who made the initial contact with me was wonderful. All in all a fast and painless experience. Thanks Hannah and Ahmed and Herin who very quickly got me a super rate on my loan. Will surely do business with them again!

Hannah Taylor
July 29, 2017

"Awesome"

- Tijuana Richardson

Alex was very helpful, if I had to purchase a new vehicle I would return and recommend Acura as the place to purchase a new vehicle 🚲🚗??🚁. Thanks for all of your help, Alex

July 26, 2017

"Great Experience! Great Car!"

- Shauna Moore

Ahmed was amazing and so good to work with! He made everything easy and fun! Great experience! Love our new car! Everything is coming up roses!

July 25, 2017

"Great salesman and service....love my new Acura !!! "

- Mary mary

Alex and carolyn were awesome !!! If you are looking for a cheerful and knowledgeable car salesperson Alex is definitely your guy!!! Alex made the car buying process easy and was very helpful setting up all the electronic devices for us. 5 star service !!!

July 25, 2017

"Great RDX, Great price, Great Salesman"

- Zach5

Ahmed was terrific...great follow through, honest, responsive. He and the Service Mgr Brian are the reasons we keep coming back, after 10 yrs. First time working with Joshi in Finance....and he was very efficient and helpful.

Brian Giampietro
July 18, 2017

"Love my new Acura "

- Lyn123

Salesperson was attentive, knowledgeable and cheerful. Alex's follow up, availability, and professionalism was greatly appreciated. He returned calls promptly, even on his days off.

Megan Zelenak
Charles Creighton
July 17, 2017

"Top Notch Service"

- Faith1

I used carguru to find an affordable & reliable vehicle. I located a used Jeep Cherokee Sport that had very low mileage & the price was within my budget as well. I emailed their online sales department to see if the vehicle was available. I received an email that the vehicle was available. I set up an appointment and decided to buy the vehicle. My salesperson Ahmed Heba was excellent. He processed my paperwork and within a few days I was picking up my vehicle. If you are looking for an honest dealership, courteous salespersons, and a dealership that truly knows that excellent customer service is what is going to keep their dealership open for years to come Precision Acura in Lawrenceville off of US 1 is the place for you. I highly recommend them.

Carolynn Smoljan
Other Employees : I apologize because I forgot to take the card of the gentleman who processed my paperwork when I picked up my vehicle- He gets 5 stars as well.
July 17, 2017

"Great Experience! "

- Alynn105

I had a pleasant, enjoyable, and successful experience at Precision Acura of Princeton. From the moment I walked in I was greeted by friendly staff. My sales consultant Alex was terrific! He was personable and answered my questions thouroughly and took the time it needed to explain details. He worked with what I was comfortable spending and didn't try to sell me anything higher. The team did their magic to satisfy my price point and now I'm a new Acura driver!