Premier Kia Of Branford

205 North Main Street, Branford, Connecticut 06405
Call (203) 315-2050

729 Reviews of Premier Kia Of Branford

January 14, 2019

""Amazing dealership and staff""

- Anthony6

Just bought my first car and I honestly can't be any happier! All the way from the options of cars, to the staff members. I want to personally thank Patrick, Jeff and Carlos for all their help throughout this process. They definitely helped point me in the right direction of the type of car that would best fit me. I want to take a minute and thank Patrick. Patrick is very friendly, cares about his customers, honest, straightforward, and makes a connection with you. Thank you very much Patrick, Jeff, and Carlos!

Patrick Jalbert
January 04, 2019

"Extremely pleased "

- suddenlyihaveaminivan

We bought a used car from Nathan a year ago. At the time, we were very pleased with the experience. Nathan was kind, flexible, straightforward, and honest. We had done our research and knew we were getting a really good price. So good, in fact, that we were a little concerned that maybe we missed something and the car wouldn't actually perform as expected. But, a year out, I can now report that the car is even better than expected. Everything Nathan told us turned out to be accurate. We could not be more happy with our experience. We recently moved over 100 miles away from the dealership, but would not hesitate to travel back to see Nathan next time we need a car.

January 02, 2019

"Great dealership and staff"

- JamesCT

We had an excellent experience purchasing a CPO Sportage from Nathan over the holidays. So impressed with the dealership and service that we'll continue to take it to Premier despite having a competing KIA dealer locally.

December 31, 2018

"Great experience "

- Sharey26

Everyone I encountered was pleasant and helpful and eager to help. They were all attentive explain things well seems knowledgeable but still wanted to get their customers the best experience. Jeremy and his sales manager, excuse me I don’t remember the name, down to the service department were all very pleasant and down to Earth, especially if you’re at a basic level of knowing the car buying process and what it entails. I would highly recommend you going to them. They are honest and help their customers reach a comfortable and attainable price point.

Carl Field
December 24, 2018

"Fabulous car-buying experience!"

- Emilieapg

Jeremy that he could not have made my car buying experience more pleasant and easy. He was knowledgeable and approachable, and I left with a car that I absolutely love! Carlos made the financing element of it just as wonderful. The vibe at the dealership was calm and unpressured. Five stars!

December 13, 2018

"Usually excellent - this visit okay. Heres why:"

- kvozzi123

I brought my KIA Sorento in for a recall notice on December 4, 2019. The gentleman at the front desk was very pleasant to deal with. I do have to comment that driving on I-95 on the way home was less than ideal. There was this thumping noise as I picked up speed. I notices that the hood was bouncing up and down. The technician that worked on the car did not close the hood of my SUV all the way. This is very hazardous, therefore I cannot give a high quality rating on the recall work performed.

I believe I dealt with Justin at the service desk, but I am not sure
Dec 13, 2018 -

Premier Kia Of Branford responded

Thank you for your valuable review and, your ongoing business with our company. Our Service Manager, Carl Field, wants to investigate this matter since workmanship is our #1 priority. Please contact him directly so that he can investigate this matter and ensure that we resolve any outstanding issues going forward.

December 08, 2018

"Amazing experience!"

- Hharris3000

Staff was amazing and went above and beyond to make sure I was happy with my decision! I have been leasing for 12 years and have been lied to and treated poorly on numerous occasions. This was the first time I felt taken care of and I really appreciated it!

Robert Alvine
Dec 17, 2018 -

Premier Kia Of Branford responded

Thank you so much for the 5 Star rating and review. We are so very pleased to learn of your most recent leasing experience at Premier Kia. We appreciate your business ! Enjoy your new ride !

December 08, 2018

"My first car "

- Jewellh11

Jeremey was great, honest and very kind to us. The whole dealership was so kind and amazing. Totally would buy another car from here. Thank you !

Carl Field
Other Employees : The manager Jeff was great and super helpful
Dec 17, 2018 -

Premier Kia Of Branford responded

Thank you so much for the 5 Star Review and Rating! . We are so happy to learn of your experience with Jeremy as well as your over all experience at Premier Kia. We appreciate your business ! Congratulations on your first new car!

November 25, 2018

"Professional and knowledgeable "

- Dorica N

This dealership has my loyalty! The ease with which the sales team approached the lease of my new Kia was beyond my expectations! My salesperson Nathan Glazewski and the sales manager Jeff Irzyk, both made my experience comfortable and quick.! Carlos Trindade in finance was efficient and organized. Everyone I worked with was very professional, knowledgeable and friendly. A GREAT DEALERSHIP!!

Dec 07, 2018 -

Premier Kia Of Branford responded

Thank you so much for the 5 Star rating and review. We are so very pleased to learn of your experience with Nathan, Jeff and Carlos as well as your over all experience at Premier Kia. We appreciate your business ! Enjoy your new ride !

November 19, 2018

"Great experience at Premier Kia of Branford. "

- Jnastri

My overall experience was great at Pimier Kia of Branford!!! Nathan was great through the whole process of me leasing a 2019 Kia Sportage!! Would highly recommend for people to go to Premier Kia of Branford. I am very satisfied with all of the customer service that was given to me and I look forward to doing business in the future with this dealership!!!

Nov 21, 2018 -

Premier Kia Of Branford responded

Jnastri, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us this positive review and feedback! We are happy to learn of your great leasing experience with Nathan and Premier Kia! We appreciate your business ! Enjoy your new ride !