Premier Subaru Watertown

396 Reviews of Premier Subaru Watertown

September 21, 2018

"Amazing "

- Spuerman

Great customer service answered all of my questions an concerns and made sure i left with what i wanted i am so happy with my new car thanks

Sarah Ritenour
September 21, 2018

"Sale experience-start to finish"

- Barb@83

Several of my former co-workers have bought from this dealership, as did my sister, some 15 yrs ago.I chose this dealership because of that, along with the fact that it is close to my home and easy to get to for follow up service. Robert (Rob) Dubauskas was my sales rep and helped me with the process from beginning to end. I had a chance to sit behind the wheel of both the Cross Trek and the Outback, and chose the latter as I need both leg and head room. The test drive a few days later settled my mind. Rob was patient with me and didn't rush my decision. We reviewed the features. I was given a tour of the facility and was introduced to Shannon in the service dept. From my 1st visit , the Saturday of L.D. weekend, to the final pick up date of Friday, the 7th of Sept. I was allowed the time that I needed and treated with respect. I look forward to future visits. Darlene Lopez was very patient with me in explaining the instrument panel and all of the controls that one needs to safely drive the vehicle. She set up and explained the blue tooth phone set up, set the clock to the correct time, and most of the (new, to me) technology. I will be returning to see her and Rob with questions that have come to mind within these past 2 weeks. I look forward to getting to know my "new family" over whatever time I have, into the future. Many years have passed since I owned a Suburu, and I am happy to feel safe in this sturdy and well built auto.

Robert Dubauskas
September 20, 2018

"courteous, respectful , and helpful."

- lulu

my salesman, (Vincent Davis) was there to help and guide us through this process He listened attentively to what we needed and wanted in a car, walked around with us looking at cars, answering our many questions, and supported us all the way. We are thankful to him. Also, Darlene Lopez was very helpful in showing me how all the bells and whistles work on the car, thank you, Vincent and Darlene for making this a great experience. Lucy Miserez

Sep 21, 2018 -

Premier Subaru Watertown responded

Thank you! We appreciate you taking the time to share your buying experience with us. We are so glad your visit to our dealership was a positive one. We will be sure to pass along your comments. Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you in the future. Welcome to the Premier Family !

September 20, 2018

"easy transaction"

- 3rd Subaru

This is the second car I've purchased from Premier Subaru. The 1st was in Branford before they opened the Watertown dealership and the 2nd in Watertown. The transactions have been easy and without drama.

Other Employees : John Risk
Sep 20, 2018 -

Premier Subaru Watertown responded

Thank you for the 5 star rating ! We appreciate you taking the time to tell us about your experiences with Premier Subaru and Premier Subaru Watertown. We greatly appreciate your loyalty and business!

September 16, 2018

"Honest, Efficient and Well Priced"

- Car18

After researching the internet, Premier had great prices for the car we were interested . Vincent was knowledgeable and friendly with no pressure. Everyone we dealt with was efficient and pleasant.

Michael Colagiovanni
Sep 20, 2018 -

Premier Subaru Watertown responded

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your buying experience with us. We are so glad your visit to our dealership was a positive one. Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you in the future. Welcome to the Premier Family !

September 16, 2018

"Respectful journey "

- wacegelka

I went into the search reluctantly. With support and knowledge from my salesman I was able to come to the best choice for my needs.

Robert Dubauskas
Other Employees : The new Hire Brian
September 15, 2018

"Great experience!"

- Ascentbuyer

Awesome! Right from the beginning. AJ was so thorough! Kept in contact with us up until delivery. Darlene, Joe, and Derrick were all very professional.

Aj Daluz
Other Employees : Derrick
September 11, 2018

"Amazing"

- meganbarrios

The team here gave us a great deal and really helped us look for cars. The people who helped in particular were John, Joe, and Darlene. All three of them were very helpful and wanted to make sure we left happy. I will be reccomending this dealership to anyone I know who’s looking for a car.

John Risk
Michael Colagiovanni
September 10, 2018

"Experienced professional staff "

- 66FordGT

John in Sales and Sherry in Finance are both very well versed in their respective roles at the Dealership and made the process of leasing our first Subaru a seamless experience. John listened to our needs and delivered a Forester that met our expectations. Sherry completed the leasing process and presented a deal with some added services that were within our budget. They both contributed to a comfortable and friendly experience.

John Risk
Sep 12, 2018 -

Premier Subaru Watertown responded

We are so pleased to hear you had a positive leasing experience. Thank you so much for taking the time to send us this feedback and for the great review! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.

September 10, 2018

"Vincent was very helpful and super friendly"

- Jonshirk

Vincent made the whole process very easy and fun. Great overall guy who loves his job. He brought us food, shirts and anything we needed. He was always willing to work with us and we have bought two cars with him

Joe Proulx
Sep 12, 2018 -

Premier Subaru Watertown responded

We are so pleased to hear you had a positive buying experience. And we appreciate your customer loyalty! Thank you so much for taking the time to send us this feedback. We look forward to seeing you again.