Prestige Subaru of Turnersville NJ

508 Reviews of Prestige Subaru of Turnersville NJ

January 15, 2019

"well done!!"

- Daryl

Tom was an excellent salesman who Knew what he was doing and did it well. The experience of buying a car at prestige was smooth and easy. I highly recommend both Prestige’s Suburu and my salesman Tom. I

Brett Herrington
Joe Torres
January 06, 2019

"Excellent Service "

- S_Pickell

I had an excellent experience with Tom Toppi. I was interested in buying a Subaru Forester and had a lot of questions, and he was so patient and walked my fiancé and I through all of the steps and minute details. He really made me feel comfortable and that I was making the right decision. I didn’t feel pushed and Tom and his manager worked to give me the best deal I could possibly get. I would absolutely recommend Tom and Presitge Subaru to anyone looking for a new vehicle.

Erik Wark
December 30, 2018

"Great experience!"

- Lrish

We felt like we got a grea deal. Brian Rea was very personable and easy to work with. I would recommend this dealership to everyone looking for a new vehicle.

Brian Rea
Erik Wark

Prestige Subaru of Turnersville NJ responded

Prestige Subaru would like to Thank You for your Kind Words about Brian Rea and Erik Wark, we are also glad you found Brian Very Personable and Easy to work with.

December 29, 2018

"Best service around "

- hjward

This is the second time I’ve made a vehicle purchase from Antonio at Prestige. Highly recommend the dealership and Antonio if you’re in the market for a car.

Prestige Subaru of Turnersville NJ responded

Prestige Subaru would like to Thank You for your Kind Words about Antonio Guzman, also Thank You for your 2nd Purchase from our Company and your continued Loyality.

December 19, 2018

"Outstanding Experience From Start To Finish!"

- JCNJ

We hadn't decided whether we wanted a Forester or an Outback when we arrived at Prestige. We were greeted at the entrance by Antonio Guzman, who we soon learned was a very knowledgeable and accommodating salesperson, not to mention being a very personable fellow, as well. After discussing our preferences and must-have features and equipment, we test drove both a Forester and an Outback. We decided on the Outback and selected the options and accessories we wanted, followed by a very pleasant negotiation to reach the sale price after agreeing on a trade-in allowance for our car. They did not have the Outback with the interior we wanted, but coincidentally one was scheduled to be shipped from the factory a few days later. It took a couple of days longer than anticipated, but the timing worked well for us. When it arrived, we met with Antonio, who went over all of the features and controls with us, answering any and all questions we posed. Then we spent some time with Dan O'Donnell to complete the financial end of the purchase. Like Antonio, Dan is a real gentleman and made what is usually a long, arduous process seem much quicker and more pleasant. All in all, we left the dealership feeling very good about the vehicle, the dealership, and the staff members we dealt with. We look forward to returning for service in the future. Thanks, again, Antonio and Dan for a very positive experience!

Prestige Subaru of Turnersville NJ responded

Prestige Subaru would like to Thank You for your Kind Words about Antonio Guzman and Daniel ODonnell, we are also glad to hear that you found Antonio very knowledgeable, accommodating and a personable Sales Consultant. It is always nice to hear that our Finance Manager Dan O'Donnell made a long arduous process seem much quicker and more pleasant then normal.

December 05, 2018

"excellent"

- rjw112

the salesman BRIAN REA is the best very helpful if you have a rating for sales he is #1 great 6 star rating.finance dept. excellent also..sorry I forgot his name. any way it was good the car is great also but BRIAN REA DID THE JOB. THANK YOU.

Brian Rea
Dec 06, 2018 -

Prestige Subaru of Turnersville NJ responded

We here at Prestige Subaru would like to Thank You for your Kind Words about Brian Rea and Daniel ODonnell, we are also glad to hear our Team was very helpful during your Purchase Process

December 03, 2018

"No pressure"

- blue2019

Tom was very friendly and helpful he made you feel welcome he explain all about the car and he told me if I need any help that he was just a phone call away!

Prestige Subaru of Turnersville NJ responded

We here at Prestige Subaru would like to Thank You for your Kind Words about Jason Cohen and Daniel ODonnell, we are also glad to hear our Team was friendly and helpful during your Purchase Process.

November 29, 2018

"Car Buying Made Easy"

- Sewellgal

From the moment he greeted us upon entering the dealership to the moment he waved goodbye as we drove off in our new Subaru Outback, Harry Goldberg was a delight to work with. Harry readily understood our new car needs and showed us the many possibilities in Prestige's inventory. Instead of enduring the often torturous process of negotiating the purchase of a car, Harry handled our questions, concerns, and negotiations with complete openness and honesty. Buying our new Outback was a smooth and painless experience, thanks to Harry.

Harry Goldberg

Prestige Subaru of Turnersville NJ responded

We here at Prestige Subaru would like to Thank You for your Kind Words about Harry Goldberg, we are also glad he understood your needs and worked through many possiblities which helped with your Purchase Process.

November 29, 2018

"I wouldn't go anywhere else for a Subaru!"

- djnjoelle

I drive almost an hour to work with Tony Guzman and the folks at Prestige when I have a different Subaru dealer in my neighborhood. 'Nuff said!

Prestige Subaru of Turnersville NJ responded

We here at Prestige Subaru would like to Thank You for your Kind Words about Antonio Guzman, we are also glad to hear you drove a distance to do business with us.

November 18, 2018

"Fantastic Experience "

- Whudden85

I must say, I am extremely impressed with Prestige Subaru. Jason Cohen was an absolute pleasure to deal with and made my wife and I feel extremely comfortable with the process. After a somewhat unpleasant experience at a prior dealer in the morning, we showed up at Prestige hoping for better luck. We found it and won’t be attending another dealer in the future. Jason was very knowledgeable of the cars and assessed all options with us to get us to a good point with the car we wanted. He looked at every other deal that we found, that other dealers were offering, and truly EARNED our business. For those intimated by this process, you’ll feel at ease with Jason and the team at Prestige. Despite not having the specific car we wanted on site, he asked us for our top three color choices and that he would locate one. Our top color choice arrived at the lot within 2 business days. Fantastic turnaround. He was available to meet with me that evening to close, at a time most convenient for my family. He remembered that we had two kids and gave us a little something extra for the kids that they thoroughly enjoy. You just can’t beat that attention to detail and it really does go a long way. I had been attending Prestige for service for my prior Subaru vehicle (that I got from another deal), and was impressed. I’m glad I made the full switch to Prestige and will continue to use them for service and new vehicles. Actually looking forward to coming back when my wife is in need of a new vehicle. Thank you to Jason Cohen and Prestige on a truly wonderful experience! Highly recommend their team and the professionalism!

Jason Cohen
Brett Herrington
Nov 20, 2018 -

Prestige Subaru of Turnersville NJ responded

We here at Prestige Subaru would like to Thank You for your Kind Words about Jason Cohen, we are also glad to hear that Jason showed Professionalism during your Purchase Process and Thank You for purchasing another Subaru from us.