Rallye Lexus

Master Certified Sales
Anthony  Piccirillio, Sales , Rallye Lexus

Anthony Piccirillio

October 18, 2018

"The Best Experience I've Ever Had Purchasing A Vehicle"

- ltewsjr1

For anybody looking to purchase a new Lexus, Rallye Lexus is the place to go. It has a pleasant, and friendly atmosphere, with knowledgeable sales people. And be sure to ask for "Neil Fogel".. Neil treated my wife and I like family. He will do whatever he can to make you happy. He sincerely enjoys putting you in the vehicle of your choice.. No stress, or pressure, just friendly kind service.. I don't live in the area, but it was well worth the trip. We purchased a beautiful car at a great price.. I look forward to purchasing my next vehicle from Neil and Rallye Lexus ....

Neil Fogel

October 17, 2018

"Painless"

- zultan

Had my first car-buying experience with Kevin Losee. He's very clear and knowledgable, laced with good humor. No pushiness at all, no bs. He has a quick response time via text, which I appreciated.

Kevin Losee

October 16, 2018

"Well worth the drive"

- jake2017

Traveled over 200 miles to be greeted with a fair, honest and friendly Dave Tubens.These guys couldn't have been nicer to me and my wife. Helped us at every point of the sale. We left the dealership feeling confident we got a fair deal and they appreciated our business. If you are out of state and looking to make a deal on a real nice vehicle give them a shot . you won't be disapointed. Dave will treat you fair.

David Tubens