Rallye Lexus

Mike  Reidy , Service Advisor , Rallye Lexus

Mike Reidy

"A Pleasant Experience"

- Lexy Gal Verified Customer

Usually I find that car sales people and dealerships are very pushy that it scares me. Once, when I wasn't sure about purchasing a particular car at a different dealership I was actually surrounded by 3 people there including the salesperson and manager to try to convince me to purchase the car. This was a total turn off, so I just walked out. At Rallye, your are welcomed and treated like gold. My purchase was a very pleasant experience which was a surprise to me considering some of my past experiences. I would definitely recommend Rallye as the number one car dealership to purchase a car from. Way to go Rallye!!! ...and a special thank you to Paul Ok!!! I am really enjoying my car!

Paul Ok
Josh Weiss
Other Employees : Haimahl Sahebzada

"Great experience "

- fmrich Verified Customer

I had a pleasant experience leasing a RX350. This is usually something I dread but was pleasantly surprised by the level of attention I was afforded. Our salesman was a pleasure to work with.

Richie Repanes
Jay Rosenthal

"leasing our car"

- terry123

The dealership was very fair and welcoming. They allowed us to make our choice without pressure. Our sales person was friendly explained in detail our choice and did not pressure us. He met with us after the sale and explained all the details about the car and how to use them. he also offered to help us with any problems in the future.

Ben Schneider