Rivertown Toyota

Directions

By Type

Showing 586 reviews

April 16, 2024

In and out! No problems!!! Good customer service and a very reasonable wait time. Couple of concerns they could not help with… but overall, good visit. More

by bjlee2425
Service Communication
The greeter was very courteous but I don’t remember her name
April 13, 2024

I had an appointment at 9 am and at 10:30 am my car was not taken back to be serviced so I left More

by davidschuetz5
Apr 16, 2024 -

Rivertown Toyota responded

Thank you for your feedback, please know that we are looking into your concerns and will reply back to you soon.

April 13, 2024

Love the service and employees. Got great customer service but you do have a guy by Jose I think who has a very bad attitude and not helpful at all. That employee would keep me from More

by kilah178
Justine , John Hopkins
April 12, 2024

It took 3 and a half hours for an oil change and tire rotation. I had to ask how much longer and I’m pretty sure that’s what when they finally started on my car at which point it only took 30 minutes. Th More

by shelby

April 10, 2024

From experiencing an exceptional purchase process through 5 years of regular maintenance service, Rivertown Toyota has always met my most optimistic expectations from this dealership. They are exceptional i More

by Dlapp0114
Natali

Rivertown Toyota responded

It's great to hear about your excellent experiences at Rivertown Toyota! From purchasing to regular maintenance, we're committed to exceeding your expectations. Our thorough checks and clear communication ensure your vehicle's safety. We're glad we could promptly address your battery issue under warranty. Thanks for your feedback, and we look forward to serving you again!

April 10, 2024

First My name is Joann not Joeanna, I was very pleased with my service. Thanks More

by Joann Gamble
Service Communication
Chance Thompkings was great. He explained to me in detail what was going on with my car. I look forward to being my car back in and Chance assisting me.Thank you for your help.

Rivertown Toyota responded

We are thrilled to hear that you had a pleasing experience! Our ultimate goal is your satisfaction! We appreciate your business. We look forward to assisting you in the future.

April 10, 2024

Justin, thank you, so much for a great service experience. Great Job, to the Master technician and you! More

by Eddie

Rivertown Toyota responded

It's fantastic to hear that you had a great experience and that Justin provided great assistance! Our ultimate goal is your satisfaction! We appreciate your business. We are excited to help you in the future.

April 07, 2024

Everything is great. The appointment on time. Their services and the attention awesome. The price is good. Thank you guys.. More

by jmfernandez58
Natalie
Apr 09, 2024 -

Rivertown Toyota responded

We are thrilled to hear that you had a great experience! Our ultimate goal is your satisfaction! We appreciate your business. We look forward to assisting you in the future.

April 06, 2024

The staff is awesome. They are always so friendly and helpful! The wait time is reasonable. More

by Deenleighanne
Natali
Apr 09, 2024 -

Rivertown Toyota responded

We are thrilled to hear that you had an awesome experience! Our ultimate goal is your satisfaction! We appreciate your business. We look forward to assisting you in the future.

April 02, 2024

Hard to make an appointment. Had to drive to the dealership just to speak to someone. Did not want to deal with the call center. More

by Rhonda.evans