Roswell INFINITI of North Atlanta

11405 Alpharetta Hwy, Roswell, Georgia 30076

Elizabeth Marshall, Sales and Leasing Consultant, Roswell INFINITI of North Atlanta

Elizabeth Marshall

Client Advisor
Derrick Baker, Sales Manager, Roswell INFINITI of North Atlanta

Derrick Baker

January 21, 2019

"It usually is great, but this time just ok."

- MAGOTTLIEB Verified Customer

Roswell Infiniti barely greeted me. I didn’t know I was going to get a message on my phone about my service, no one told me. I’d much rather have it as before where someone comes into the waiting room to talk to me about additional things found with my car. I couldn’t get my phone to go through and answer back so I had to go find an advisor, which wasn’t the one I started with. He said I was done, and I had never even talked to him. Then after I paid I go out to find the sticker got my next oil change placed on my car was two thousand miles less than where I was on odometer and that they had written it wrong , so I had to go back and have the Advisor correct it. Not as pleasant a visit as usual. That was Friday, now I noticed over the weekend that when I put on my heat in car there’s a funny sound which I never heard before I brought it in on Friday, so I’m going back today to have them look at it. I felt like they didn’t do the top notch quality that I have had in the past.

Trent Daniel

January 20, 2019

"Awesome salesperson "

- hapivalley Verified Customer

Elizabeth has been a pleasure to work with. She deligently and patiently worked with me for months to find the right Infiniti vehicle. In her words, she found me “a beautiful vehicle”. She did an amazing job and has my vote for Salesperson of the year!!!

Elizabeth Marshall

January 19, 2019

"Great Service"

- MALITABJ Verified Customer

I went to three Infiniti dealerships in the Atlanta area and this is the only one that actually did any type of follow-up after my visit. It seems like most salespeople are just trying to make a quick sale, but Anthony went above that. He stayed in touch with me, took time to answer my questions, and showed an exceptional knowledge of not just the cars but the overall purchase process. I traveled an hour to get to the dealership both times as it was worth it.

Anthony Smith