Roswell INFINITI of North Atlanta

11405 Alpharetta Hwy, Roswell, Georgia 30076

Richard Johnson, Sales and Leasing Consultant, Roswell INFINITI of North Atlanta

Richard Johnson

Sales and Leasing Consultant
Wendell Collins, Sales and Leasing Consultant, Roswell INFINITI of North Atlanta

Wendell Collins

Rushdi Rabia, Sales and Leasing Consultant, Roswell INFINITI of North Atlanta

Rushdi Rabia

Sales and Leasing Consultant
Elizabeth Marshall, Sales and Leasing Consultant, Roswell INFINITI of North Atlanta

Elizabeth Marshall

April 25, 2018

"Awesome experience"

- CannonC

Rushdi was fantastic and took the time to really go over everything we had questions on. He was very knowledgeable about all the Infiniti car and suv models. We never felt rushed and really enjoyed our experience.. We will be back for sure! This is our 2nd Infiniti and we love it.

Rushdi Rabia

April 25, 2018

"An excellent dealership who believes in teamwork."

- Phil2014

I like to start to say that my whole experience at the dealership was excellent. Everyone stayed to get my deal done and made me very comfortable.

Elizabeth Marshall
Stephany Palumbos-Duncan
Samuel D. Szücs

April 24, 2018

"Great Buying Experience"

- asjohnson

I would like you to know how much I appreciate the excellent service I received when I recently purchased my pre-owned 2015 QX80. My salesman was Richard Johnson. His attention to detail, great communication skills, and a friendly smile made the experience even better than I expected. I won't hesitate to recommend Roswell Infiniti to all my friends. Thanks again for a great buying experience.

Richard Johnson