Roswell INFINITI of North Atlanta

11405 Alpharetta Hwy, Roswell, Georgia 30076

Elizabeth Marshall, Sales and Leasing Consultant, Roswell INFINITI of North Atlanta

Elizabeth Marshall

Bill Gray

Rick O'Leary, Sales Consultant, Roswell INFINITI of North Atlanta

Rick O'Leary

November 17, 2017

"My experience with Rushdi was first class!!!!"

- carfan17

My reasoning behind a 5 star rating for Roswell Infiniti was the first class service that they provided me throughout the entire buying process. Rushdi Rabia was the sales representative who helped me choose a car that was EXACTLY what I was in the market for. From my first phone call with him to the purchase of my Q50 and beyond, he has been an absolute pleasure to work with. Rushdi is professional who is passionate about Infiniti vehicles which made the process that much more enjoyable for me. I never once felt pressured and he was able to answer every question I had regarding lease vs buying and anything I would ever want to know about the vehicle itself. I was so impressed with the quality of his customer service that I am actively looking for people to refer to him. In addition, the entire Roswell Infiniti team made me feel like I was a part of the family and introduced me to the person I should contact regarding any question/concern I may have. WORLD CLASS SERVICE!!!!!!!

November 15, 2017

"Painless and Pleasurable"

- guything1158

My experience was excellent. Rusty is a very personable and knowledgeable no pressure type of guy. I would send friends to him in a heartbeat. He made the experience painless and pleasurable. I am very happy with my purchase.

November 14, 2017

"Friendly Service "

- Great Expectations

I was nervous going in to this purchase but this team exceeded my expectations. They were respectful, knowledgeable and most of all, down to earth. I felt welcomed and not pushed into buying. They answered all of my questions. Most of all, I never experienced the hassle or arrogance as I have at other car dealerships. I highly recommend these folks.

Elizabeth Marshall