Royal Kia

Sales / Leasing Consultant

February 16, 2018

"Eli was great!"

- Janeen K.

Eli made my experience easy, pleasant as well as professional...absolutely love my newer car and will be sure to recommend this dealership to my friends!

Eli Hudson

February 08, 2018

"Ask for Everett or Humberto"

- Soni Cido

I hate buying a car. But Everett made it easy! He is very transparent and never embellishes on the product. He was able to recognize the best car to fit me and my needs and that's not easy lol Everett's humor is over the top. My teenage daughter and I loved it and she said she'd always go to Everett for a car. I know she'll have a great career so he will see her in the future many times. Humberto would have been my next choice because he's always smiling and has a warm personality. My only gripe, is that the manager took the fun out of it and caused a lot of anxiety by telling me I didn't qualify (which I did) and that was out of Everett's control. Thankfully, Everett applied his genius, dug deeper into the financial offices, got me settled down and I purchased the Soul. I'm sad for that, but LOVE THE SOUL~ and Everett. He'll always be my go-to. He should be the manager.

Everett Griggs

February 02, 2018

"Best car dealership in Tucson Arizona. "

- MikeB

I have always dreaded shopping for a new car but decided to give Royal Kia a try. I was really impressed with the no pressure approach to car buying provided by Matt our sales person. His knowledge of the Kia line of vehicles was amazing. After a brief conversation he showed me the exact vehicle I had been thinking of based on my extensive research. After a test drive I decided this was the car I wanted. The sales process was fair, smooth, and easy with no up selling or passing me off to another person to close the deal. Matt handled every detail himself including the DMV part and notifying my auto insurance company. I am now a Royal Kia customer for life.

Matt Horrigan