Royal Kia

Eli Hudson, Sales / Lease Consultant, Royal Kia

Eli Hudson

Sales / Lease Consultant

May 20, 2018

"Not your typical salesman"

- Daniel.D

When browsing with Everett it is like you are with one of your close friends. In the interaction with my family and Everett there were as many laughs as we have at a family get together. He never pushed us to buy any car or any add-on. He knows what a car means to people and is extremely patient (We are very indecisive). When I go in for an oil change we catch up and share a laugh. He takes car salesman to a new level, and it's not even a choice to only see him from now on. I wouldn't think about going to anyone else. My family is more than satisfied with our experience with Everett to say the least. -Daniel

Everett Griggs
Humberto "Beto" Rodriguez

May 19, 2018

"Absolutely amazing! "

- Ivory_636

I walked into the dealership with absolutely no expectations of getting a car. I was introduced to Garrett. He inquired what it was I was after and what I needed. We discussed the car, my wants and options, and he was determined to find me something that would fit everything I was after without breaking my budget for me to have it. We found it, my 2018 KIA Soul, he worked with me on the pricing. Despite my less than stellar credit and having never purchased a car before. He made the process simple and easy completely stress free! There was no pressure, he disclosed everything, answering any questions I had, and even got my boyfriend to want a car from him! Everything was transparent, he let me take the car home for the weekend and bring it back on Tuesday when we signed the paperwork! The best decision I ever made! Thank you so much Garrett!

Garrett Andreatta

May 16, 2018

"Easy to work with"

- RocketDogShawn

Eli was a huge help to us while we worked with him to buy my 2017 Chevy Trax. He was very down to earth, easy to talk to, and was eager and willing to drive us from lot to lot in order to help make the sale happen. I would definitely recommend him, and Royal in general.

Eli Hudson