Royal Kia

Rachel Bracety

January 23, 2019

"Great experience"

- Azguyrn

I had bought my previous Kia Sorento at Royal Kia, so decided to go there again. I had recently had my vehicle totaled and the staff at Royal Kia helped me get into another vehicle quickly. Jessica was super helpful in the process and helped to expedite getting me into a vehicle . I was in the process of working with my auto insurance company in replacing my previous Sorento, so the staff at Royal Kia were really understanding and helpful with this process. I will definitely come back to buy more vehicles from Jessica and the rest of the staff at Royal Kia.

Jessica Garcia

January 23, 2019

"Best Customer Service Ever !!"

- Adrian&Alma

Carlos Pineda was very kind and patient with us, explained everything in detail and knew how to find a car that would cover our needs at a very affordable price. Many thanks Taylor Lawrence for her attention and following up on our interest to buy a car, thanks Beto and the entire Royal Kia team, You guys are amazing. We will definitely remain customers forever.

Carlos Pineda
Humberto "Beto" Rodriguez

January 21, 2019

"Wonderful Experience!"

- summertyme25

When I walked into Royal Kia I was very nervous and did not know what to expect because I was a first time car buyer. That being said I had hundreds of questions. Everett helped me understand the process of buying a car and made sure I understood everything. I am so glad I had Everett as my salesman, he is patient and very kind, which made my car buying experience wonderful! I drove off the lot with a much safer and more reliable vehicle. Rachel also helped the process of me being able to purchase my vehicle. She was extremely helpful and very kind. Thank you guys so much!

Everett Griggs