Royal Kia

Humberto "Beto" Rodriguez

December 07, 2017

"Royal Kia"

- Lauri

I drove the Teebird for 16 years. It was time to retire her for we can use only. Choosing a new car took me a very long time. I decided a Kia soul would be the right fit. Lou was very welcoming. He introduced us to Bryce Devers. Bryce was very professional and very knowledgeable about your product. He walked me through every part of the deal. He was adorable. I would definitely recommend Royal Kia.P.S. I love my car.

Bryce Deaver
Luis "Lu" Fragozo

December 05, 2017

"Amazing experience "

- Jasmine98

River was awesome while assisting us on our first veichle purchase! He was great through the whole process. He was nice and pleasurable! Can’t go wrong with the lifetime warranty! He will definitely help you find a vehicle that fits your needs.

River Lintner

December 04, 2017

"There is a reason these guys are the best rated in Tucson!"

- kayceefreeaz

This is my second time buying a car from Royal Kia. I knew that if I wanted a no-hassle, no games, honest to goodness GOOD deal, this was the place to go. I was not disappointed. I can no longer imagine playing all the games that are required at other dealers. I worked with Tom Rice again and he is amazing! Good job Royal Kia, yet another happy customer!

Tom Rice