Royal Moore Toyota - Service Center

Wait for service
Drop off vehicle
Wait for service

Vehicle Information

Please update the areas marked in red.

George Stavrakis, Service Team Leader, Royal Moore Toyota

Scott Howard

October 10, 2018

"life-time customer"

- Toyota lover

My wife and I have been getting our Toyota vehicles serviced for over 24-years all at Royal Moore and have manly worked with Scott Howard. He has always been customer oriented and has displayed a friendly, open-style of communication, which seems to come naturally for him. I believe he has always been honest with regard to service options and Toyota products, and I look forward to continuing to work with him.

Scott Howard
Ray Valero

October 02, 2018

"Excellent Royal Moore Toyota Service Manager"

- Victor

My friend recommend Royal Moore Toyota for any Servicing. I met Rick Murray Service Manager and I was very impressed with his Customer Service. I appreciated he did every thing for me, he was very honest with everything. If anyone needs to get car fix, he will support you and help you anyway he can sincerely. by Victor Riojas.

July 26, 2018

"Trustworthy "Confianza""

- Doobieg

I have been taking my Toyota cars to Royal Moore for a little more than 20 years. George has been my advisor for about 15 years, "I think". I can always trust his advise. He is polite, respecful and full of knowledge. "Being a woman taking your car to the mechanic is not always easy". I can count on George and Ray Valero to always have my back and trust that my cars will always be reliable.

Ray Valero