Salerno Duane Ford

Vitor Ventura, Sales and Leasing Consultant, Salerno Duane Ford

Vitor Ventura

Sales and Leasing Consultant

August 30, 2018

"Our sixth Ford lease through this dealership"

- Jeffrey Katz

We've had great experiences with Ford products purchased through a predecessor dealership. When they lost their Ford franchise, Salerno-Duane became a Ford dealer in addition to their Chryslere-Jeep dealership. We started leasing about nine years ago. We now are on our third round of three-year leases. Last February we leased a 2017 Fusion Sport. The wife loves it. I just took advantage of the end-of-year specials and leased a new 2018 Escape. Our sales guy, Bud Dyer, is special. He 'retired' some years ago, but continues to service his long-time customers. I give Bud the functional and financial requirements I want met and Bud does all the heavy lifting. He finds the best deal and handles customer advocacy with management. Leasing (and probably buying) is a breeze.

Bud Dyer
Other Employees : Is 'Jeremy Jordan' for real? He's an actor who starred in Newsies, Bonnie and Clyde and on TV in Smash.

August 26, 2018

"Exceptional Service"

- John Liberato

The team at Salerno Duane of Summit, NJ goes above and beyond to not only provide the best service, but also ensure that the vehicle selected is the best fit possible. I trust their expert advice and this is why I have purchased multiple vehicles from them and referred Salerno Duane to family and friends.

Dan Cola
Other Employees : Michael Podell, Eric Podell, Mike Bender

July 13, 2018

"No drama transaction"

- Diane

I had a pleasant experience dealing with Melissa and Ron at Salerno in Summit. I found the Ford Escape I was interested in on their website, and was able to come by for a test drive that evening, and in fact purchased the car on the spot. They gave me a fair shake on my trade in and made the numbers work. They turned the car around quickly, and I was able to pick it up the following day. There was no back and forth, no bait and switch. I would recommend the dealership without hesitation.

Melissa Fernandez, Ron (last name?)

Used 2015 Jeep Cherokee, $21390