Salerno Duane Ford

Anthony Valderrama, Body Shop Manager, Salerno Duane Ford

Anthony Valderrama

Body Shop Manager

August 31, 2017

"Bill Devine: The easiest & friendliest car buying experience"

- SamAwad

This is my 2nd car that I acquired from Salerno Duane. Unfortunately the salesman who sold me my 1st car has retired and I was concerned that I will not have the same experience I had before. Luckily I met Bill Devine. This was by far the best buying experience I ever had by far. Bill is honest, friendly and knowledgeable; the kind of guy you want to be friends with. he understood my needs and my budget and I drove with the car that I need. If you are looking to buy a car go to Salerno Duane and ask for Bill Devine. You will not be disappointed.

August 14, 2017

"What a great experience with Bill Devine at SD Ford"

- Cobo21393

Buying a new Ford vehicle at Salerno Duane Ford was a great experience. There was no funny business. Bill Devine, my Ford salesperson, was straight forward and a great listener. We discussed what I was looking for. He clearly identified my options. We reviewed them and I made some decisions. I would recommend Bill to any one looking to purchase a Ford vehicle in the future. My new F-150 Platinum with the V8 is amazing!

July 31, 2017

"Great Service at Salerno - Bill Devine"

- vjjjkjej

I switched dealers and found Bill Devine to be a great person to work with. What a great experience, honest and just a fantastic guy. I'll be back.

Used 2015 Jeep Patriot, $17890