Salerno Duane Ford

Anthony Valderrama, Body Shop Manager, Salerno Duane Ford

Anthony Valderrama

Body Shop Manager

November 13, 2017

"Bill Devine is he person to see!"

- As223

Bill Devine is not just an amazing dealer, but an awesome person. He was pleasant, honest, quick, and knowledgeable. My husband and I came all the way from NY to NJ just to see him. Bill was very informative over the phone, he answered all our questions which made us confident to make this trip. Thanks Bill!

August 31, 2017

"Bill Devine: The easiest & friendliest car buying experience"

- SamAwad

This is my 2nd car that I acquired from Salerno Duane. Unfortunately the salesman who sold me my 1st car has retired and I was concerned that I will not have the same experience I had before. Luckily I met Bill Devine. This was by far the best buying experience I ever had by far. Bill is honest, friendly and knowledgeable; the kind of guy you want to be friends with. he understood my needs and my budget and I drove with the car that I need. If you are looking to buy a car go to Salerno Duane and ask for Bill Devine. You will not be disappointed.

August 14, 2017

"What a great experience with Bill Devine at SD Ford"

- Cobo21393

Buying a new Ford vehicle at Salerno Duane Ford was a great experience. There was no funny business. Bill Devine, my Ford salesperson, was straight forward and a great listener. We discussed what I was looking for. He clearly identified my options. We reviewed them and I made some decisions. I would recommend Bill to any one looking to purchase a Ford vehicle in the future. My new F-150 Platinum with the V8 is amazing!

New 2017 Ford Fusion, $29375