Salerno Duane Ford

Body Shop Manager

January 22, 2018

"Awesome!!!"

- John Liberato

An awesome experience!!! Mike Podell GM, Rodney Duran Finance Mngr., Andreas Athanasopoulos Sales Mngr. and Bill Divine Sales Consultant went above and beyond the call of duty! They all made this the best car buying experience that I ever had! The client's happiness is more important than the sale!

November 13, 2017

"Bill Devine is he person to see!"

- As223

Bill Devine is not just an amazing dealer, but an awesome person. He was pleasant, honest, quick, and knowledgeable. My husband and I came all the way from NY to NJ just to see him. Bill was very informative over the phone, he answered all our questions which made us confident to make this trip. Thanks Bill!

Bill Devine

August 31, 2017

"Bill Devine: The easiest & friendliest car buying experience"

- SamAwad

This is my 2nd car that I acquired from Salerno Duane. Unfortunately the salesman who sold me my 1st car has retired and I was concerned that I will not have the same experience I had before. Luckily I met Bill Devine. This was by far the best buying experience I ever had by far. Bill is honest, friendly and knowledgeable; the kind of guy you want to be friends with. he understood my needs and my budget and I drove with the car that I need. If you are looking to buy a car go to Salerno Duane and ask for Bill Devine. You will not be disappointed.

Bill Devine