Salerno Duane Ford

Vitor Ventura, Sales and Leasing Consultant, Salerno Duane Ford

Vitor Ventura

Sales and Leasing Consultant

June 01, 2018

"Could not have been less helpful"

- Irondaddy

So, I called the dealership as my brand new F150 limited has a serious electrical problem that restricts the front windows from lowering in addition to making the A/C not work. In addition there is a recall out on my truck already which looks like it can make the vehicle move on its own... Well, when I informed the dealership that I had purchased Ford's national premium extended warranty which is supposed to also get me a rental while the truck is in the shop I was told that Salerno only honors such arrangements for those that purchased the vehicle from them, something that the national Ford representative that I spoke to this morning assured me they were not able to do. I would NEVER, EVER, buy anything from an organization that cannot get even the most basic of customer service behaviors down. The real irony is that I am within a few weeks of buying my wife a new vehicle and I cannot envision a reason that I would visit this dealership.

Adam in service

May 29, 2018

"Beyond excellent customer service"

- Tdandino

Everyone we worked with at the dealership was top notch. We bought a used vehicle and it was the most painless experience ever! A++++ We will be back in the future, for sure!o

Dan Cola

May 20, 2018

"Great Team Effort!"

- Fordrunner

The group at Salerno Duane got it done for me! There was no pressure, just great people understanding the needs of there customers. Vitor was great to work with in my search and they made a great deal for me. I would recommend to anyone.

Vitor Ventura