Sarant Cadillac

Maurice Pereira, Service Advisor , Sarant Cadillac

Maurice Pereira

"Wheel repair"

- akeb1234

Repairs were done promptly, I got my car back sooner than expected. Joe was courteous and very helpful. loaner car was provided and ready to go when I dropped my car off.

Joseph Mistretta
Teresa Gunshinan

"My review"

- JSHAG Verified Customer

My experience was very professional. Joe and Sal showed me the car that was just what my wife and I were looking to purchase. They explained its features and what they mean to us. Throughout the process they answered everything we asked.

Freddie Rollo
Other Employees : Joe and Sal

July 18, 2018

"Great sevice without losing my whole day waiting for my car "

- bizzybeeking Verified Customer

I had a great experience at Sarant Cadillac service dept, they took care of my car in sufficient time. they always treat me with respect to all my needs.

Joseph Mistretta